BBOTD Sunday 27th

2.45 Longchamp Planteur 1pt win @ 11/2 Ladbrokes If Cirrus Des Aigles is going to be most vulnerable this season, I believe its going to be in this race. The 9f here will not suit him as much as it does a couple of others and I feel he may get done for speed here by the very talented Planteur. Planteur is now with Marco Botti and he finished a cracking 3rd in the Dubai World Cup on his first start for the trainer. He has had a chance to get to know Planteur much more now and I think he will be a real force this season. He is already a group 1 winner and I think his turn of foot will be too much for CDA. I don't think Golden Lilac can totally be discounted but I really fancy Planteur here. He is in my ten to follow so fingers crossed he runs well.

Re: BBOTD Sunday 27th *After - Curragh 3:40* Homecoming Queen has been over-hyped for it's big win last time out, there are many possible reasons as to why other horse's didn't perform in that race, it got an easy lead, and although impressive, it is far too short at odds-on tomorrow, and is worth taking on. I am going for the O'Brien second string here, and in a close finish i would prefer Moore over Aidan's son any day. After is a course winner and was a good 4th in the French 1000 Guineas last time out, it has good form in the book and at the prices is far better value than the favourite. *1 Point WIN @ 10/1 Bet365 BOG*

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.