** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL World Poker Champs - 6th Oct - Sponsored by Grosvenor & Over £1300 Added!

morlspin

PL World Poker Champs - 6th Oct - Sponsored by Grosvenor & Over £1300 Added!  

1. 1.

• I will be playing both events
    • I will be playing the Omaha only
    • I will be playing the Hold'em only
    • I will be attending but not playing
    • I cannot make the event

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge World Poker Championships - Genting Derby Riverlights - 6th Oct 20 Sadly not going to be able to make it ................ about £140 for a train return ticket plus accom and drink ......... meant to be going to Florida in November with work so can't afford to do both .................... maybe next one!

Re: Punters Lounge World Poker Championships - Genting Derby Riverlights - 6th Oct 20

Sadly not going to be able to make it ................ about £140 for a train return ticket plus accom and drink ......... meant to be going to Florida in November with work so can't afford to do both .................... maybe next one!
Flights are much less than that mate, have a look at flybe.com - Glasgow to East Midlands Airport. :ok

Re: Punters Lounge World Poker Championships - Genting Derby Riverlights - 6th Oct 20

There will also be a bounty on myself and Al' date=' details to follow later. ;)[/quote'] Will be good to meet you again Paul, you were the 1st PL'er I met in the flesh at the Blackpool GUKPT a couple of years ago. And felt most welcome, (even tho I didn't know you were the gaffer, sorry about that), met a few other PL'ers the same day, and seen them a few times since, and proud to call them my friends, as I am with the PL'ers I have met since then. Looking forward to Derby, and taking you out for the bounty m8, see you there :ok

Will be good to meet you again Paul, you were the 1st PL'er I met in the flesh at the Blackpool GUKPT a couple of years ago. And felt most welcome, (even tho I didn't know you were the gaffer, sorry about that), met a few other PL'ers the same day, and seen them a few times since, and proud to call them my friends, as I am with the PL'ers I have met since then. Looking forward to Derby, and taking you out for the bounty m8, see you there :ok
I think I was on my 5th jaeger-bomb at the time. :lol See you in Derby. :ok

I've just been speaking to Rich who's organising this for us and he said that it would be far easier if everybody registered on the day, as it has got complicated with live and online registering in the past. So, bring your big wads of cash and register on the day please. :ok
I was going to try and get to this (managed to convince mrs gg it was a good idea!!) however i was hoping to buy in online (providing i was able to grind up to £75 from £20!) but is it buy in only on the day now? Sent from my GT-I9100 using PL Forum

I was going to try and get to this (managed to convince mrs gg it was a good idea!!) however i was hoping to buy in online (providing i was able to grind up to £75 from £20!) but is it buy in only on the day now? Sent from my GT-I9100 using PL Forum
Yeah buy in on the day only, it can cause issues when mixing it and Rich is the last guy I want to give any probs to on the night. :ok Withdraw it, bring it with you and get the J-Bombs in. :ok

A lot easier to buy in online and psychologically better to buy in online too! (only numbers rather than real cash online!). Too easy to spend if i withdraw so probs wont bother. Enjoy tho, always enjoyed the PL Do's, cracking events with cracking people! Sent from my GT-I9100 using PL Forum

A lot easier to buy in online and psychologically better to buy in online too! (only numbers rather than real cash online!). Too easy to spend if i withdraw so probs wont bother. Enjoy tho, always enjoyed the PL Do's, cracking events with cracking people! Sent from my GT-I9100 using PL Forum
Send it to me, 888, stars, or whatever, same thing. Would be nice to see you down there :ok

You really are a big fairy! :loon

Yeah buy in on the day only, it can cause issues when mixing it and Rich is the last guy I want to give any probs to on the night. :ok Withdraw it, bring it with you and get the J-Bombs in. :ok
will there be any sit n go's or tourneys for winning entry into PLWPC? :hope

will there be any sit n go's or tourneys for winning entry into PLWPC? :hope
It's such a poor response each time mate, that we decided not to. So, it's wad out on the night and steam in, or all in - depends on you, probably all in within 7 hands for me. :lol

It's such a poor response each time mate' date=' that we decided not to. So, it's wad out on the night and steam in, or all in - depends on you, probably all in within 7 hands for me. :lol[/quote'] It's win/win really... Stay in the game and win big, get knocked out and more drinking time! WOOF! :cow

The mods are staying in the Travelodge Pride Park which is around 2 miles away, but is only £19.85 per room per night We wont be in the rooms much and for that price its a steal!
How did you get that price? - £31 prpn now

Re: Punters Lounge World Poker Championships - Genting Derby Riverlights - 6th Oct 20 looking highly unlikely now that i can make this,with being out of work for a time i had to withdraw all my bankrolls,working family tax credits wont pay me until next year as i earnt too much last year (which is what it works on),the job i have now just covers my bills,and having no internet until the 11th Sept. i have very little time to find the cash through freerolls to find the train fare and buy ins. hugely disappointing as i was really looking forward to seeing everyone again. so unless my circumstances change very quickly,i hope everyone has a cracking day. Al

Re: PL World Poker Champs - 6th Oct - Sponsored by Grosvenor & Over £1300 Added!

Some people havent got all the money in the world... Sent from my GT-I9100 using PL Forum
Neither have I, or I'd be on a yacht with a rather large tank of beer and surrounded by Polish strippers (not Heniek I might add!)! :lol There's no difference between online and cash reg and I'm not about to give Rich any issues, as he always goes out of his way for us, it's that simple. ;)