** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLB: May 22nd 2012 Picks

44-38 +4.50 units (53.65%) Phillies -149 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Not often you get this kind of number at home with Halladay on the mound Giants -104 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I think its gonna start coming together for the Giants, and other then offensive outbursts for the Brewers led by Ryan Braun once a week or so this team just isnt very good.

Re: MLB: May 22nd 2012 Picks Hello everyone i'm taking these: Atlanta @1.833 Pinnacle stake 3 Milwaukee -1.5 pt @3.230 Pinnacle stake 2 Detroit @2.01 Pinnacle stake 4 Texas -1.5 pt @2.04 Pinnacle stake 3 Tb-Toronto over 15.5 Hits @1.83 Bet365 stake 3 Philadelphia X StLouis-SDiego over 5.5 pt @2.23 Bet365 stake 3 NyYankees X LaAngels @2.705 Pinnacle stake 3 -I'm backing Beachy,he has the major league leader in ERA after 8 games pitched at 1.33,he has a 3-1 1.74 ERA away from home and the braves have won 6 of his last 7 starts and he earned a total of 3 runs in his last 3 games pitched,on the other way Latos is pitching well on late pitching 3 good games in his last 5,he has a 3.91 ERA at home,good numbers but i simply take the pitcher in hottest form.. -Marcum has good numbers in his career against the giants and he's pitching well in the month of may cutting down is ERA,Cain on the other way 2-5 4.42 ERA in his career against the brewers and 1-3 5.67 ERA in 4 starts at Miller Park. During this season he has an ERA at 4.42 away comparing at his 1.85 ERA at home,so i think the brewers can win with at least 2 points tonight.. -Jimenez has a 2-5 6.18 ERA in his career against the tigers and earned 7 runs in 2 of his last 4 start this season,on the other way Porcello has a 5-1 record in career against the indians and 3-1 3.14 ERA at Progressive Field.. -I'm backing Texas with a little handicap tonight,Harrison has a 6-1 2.67 ERA in career against the mariners and despite a bad ERA away from home he has a good 3-1 record away from home,Noesi has a couple of bad outings in his career against the rangers including a really bad outing this season when he allowed 7 runs in 3 innings.. -I think we can overcame this hits line,both are young pitcher and both concede 6 hits / game,we have 2 good offensive teams and i think this is a line we can overcome.. -Halladay is struggling a little bit in this season but have an 11-1 record in career against the nationals,Zimmermann is 0-3 6.00 ERA in 4 starts against the phillies and 0-1 15.00 ERA in his lonely starts at Citizens Ballpark. I'll add an over for the cards-padres game,Waingright has a 9.78 ERA in 4 starts at home,Volquez as a 5.79 ERA in his career against the cardinals and 0-2 7.50 ERA at Bush Stadium,we can overcome this line for me... -I'm adding a last combo-bet for tonight,i take the yanks and the angels,Hughes on the mound for the yanks as a good record against the royals despite a bad ERA,he won his lonely season starts against the royals so far,the royals will count on Hochevar who is 0-2 8.83 ERA in 4 career starts against the yanks with one really bad outings at Yankee Stadium and he has a bad outings this season against the yankees when he concede 7 runs in 2.1 innings. I'm adding the angels,better pitcher on the mound for La and better squad overall,Wilson have good numbers against the A's and Oakland will count on Godfrey who is 0-3 5.06 ERA this season..

Re: MLB: May 22nd 2012 Picks Philly -1.5 @ 2.69 pinnacle Halladay is 4-3, with a 3.22 ERA as he has allowed 2 runs or less in 6 of his 9 starts, which includes 3 of his 4 home starts (8 runs in total). He has gone 11-1 with a 2.28 ERA against Washington, and like him to do well again here, as he has pitched at least 7 innings in 8 of his 9 starts this season. Zimmermann is 2-4, with a 2.58 ERA and has allowed at least 3 runs in 3 of his last 4 starts, as well as going 0-3 with a 6.00 ERA in 4 starts against the Phillies. He allowed 3 runs on 7 hits and 4 walks in the 9-3 home loss to them earlier this month, and given that Washington have scored 3 runs or less in 7 of his 8 starts, then like Halladay to close them down, while the Phillies get a few runs off Zimmerman Cleveland - Detroit over 9.5 @ 2.37 pinnacle Jimenez is 4-3, with a 5.09 ERA as he has allowed at least 4 runs in 4 of his 8 starts, while he has gone 2-5 with a 6.18 ERA against Cleveland, and has a 9.98 ERA in losing his last 3 starts against them. Porcello is 3-3, with a 5.12 ERA as he has allowed at least 4 runs in 4 of his last 6 starts. He has had run support, with at least 4 runs scored for him in 7 of his 8 starts, but a 4-4 record indicates how many runs he has given up, as there has been 10+ runs scored in 4 of his last 6 games. He has gone 5-1 with a 3.86 ERA in 12 starts against Cleveland who have seen enough of him to suggest they can score some runs off him here. NY Yankees - Kansas over 9.5 @ 2.26 pinnacle Hughes is 3-5, with a 5.23 ERA as he has allowed 4 runs in 4 of his 8 starts, which includes 3 of his 4 home starts. He has gone 3-1 with a 6.08 ERA against Kansas and allowed 3 runs on 6 hits in the 10-4 road win over them two weeks ago, when he opposed Hochevar. Hochevar is 3-4, with a 7.02 ERA and has allowed at least 4 runs in 3 of his last 4 starts (20 runs in total). He has gone 0-2 with a 8.83 ERA against NY, and gave up 7 runs on 7 hits two weeks ago, and like the Yankees to hit him again here. Record: 69-106 (-8.09)

Re: MLB: May 22nd 2012 Picks Phillies offense needs to get going and soon. Hopefully J Roll will be back tonight and get back on song after becoming a dad and lighten up. Phillies to win -1.5 runs. Stevie Bangor, Hi mate.

Re: MLB: May 22nd 2012 Picks How's you? Looks like the Orange board is as good as dead in the water! Will take me a while to work my way around this rather large Web Site but if your in the baseball forum then i know where to look.. My money is on the Phillies Under 6.5 Runs and Astros Game to be high scoring. Singles and double. Hope this is the right Baxter! lol. good luck with your bets tonight.

Well i have gone with the braves over the reds as you have to follow beachy with the way he has been pitching My white sox -1.5 to beat the hapless twins as floyd is pitching ok. Not great but ok and minnesota send a rhp out so we are good for a long ball from #32 Texas -1.5 just cant see seattle keeping up noesi is no felix La angels surely have to start winning consistently sokn and they have the better of the pitching matchup here with cj on the mound And a trixie of laa cws -1.5 and tex -1.5 Good luck all Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: MLB: May 22nd 2012 Picks From the later starts... Astros (-1.5) 1pt @ 2.70 Cubs are in a slump just now, and won't find it any easier to snap out of it against JA Happ who bounced back from a few poor outings with a 6 inning no-run effort in a 4-0 win over the Brewers lto. Cubs have recalled Travis Wood again, after demoting him back to Triple-A Iowa once Garza was healthy again. I can see Houston scoring enough runs to bring this bet in which looks a decent price when compared to their money line odds. Twins (m/l) 1pt @ 2.35 Bet365 Gavin Floyd's in a 7-game skid v the Twins, and the chances of breaking that don't look especially hot given his lto performance v the Angels where he was scattered for 7 ERs in 6 innings. At the prices, given they are 2.35, the Twins certainly look the value call in this one, with PJ Walters taking the ball after a solid display, and a W, in Detroit last time. Dodgers (m/l) 1pt @ 2.22 Bet365 The Dbacks are 3-13 in their last 16 games at home at Chase Field, and face the mlb best Dodgers tonight, who turn up with Harang on the mound following two performances where he has given up just 1 run in 15 innings for 2 Wins. Despite that, the Dodgers are the dogs tonight? Not for me, got to take them at almost 5/4 I also think the Mariners look value at 2.35 to beat the Rangers in Seattle tonight, but as I said in yesterday's thread I simply can't get the Rangers right, so I am not getting involved, and as I fancy the Mariners tonight is probably the time to lump on Texas giving up 9.5 runs :lol gl all, and welcome to the new posters, StevieBangor and Baxter :welcome

Floyd awful again tonight. Velocity down and looks like a pitcher with a dead arm. Wouldnt be shocked to see a dl stint in his near future but definitely has to be opposed for the forseeable Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: MLB: May 22nd 2012 Picks

Atlanta @1.833 Pinnacle stake 3 Milwaukee -1.5 pt @3.230 Pinnacle stake 2 Detroit @2.01 Pinnacle stake 4 Texas -1.5 pt @2.04 Pinnacle stake 3 Tb-Toronto over 15.5 Hits @1.83 Bet365 stake 3 Philadelphia X StLouis-SDiego over 5.5 pt @2.23 Bet365 stake 3 NyYankees X LaAngels @2.705 Pinnacle stake 3
one unit lost on the night MLB 2012 record on PL : 36-24 (+43.028)

Today's offerings...
8-3 last night, making it 15-7 overall Using the VI Rating as the stake shows a 52.01pt profit with an ROI of +27.49% Using the suggested stake as the actual stake shows a 40.76pt profit with an ROI of +21.4% At level 1pt stakes, it shows a 9.74pt profit and an ROi of +44.27%

• 2 weeks later...

How's you? Looks like the Orange board is as good as dead in the water! Will take me a while to work my way around this rather large Web Site but if your in the baseball forum then i know where to look.. My money is on the Phillies Under 6.5 Runs and Astros Game to be high scoring. Singles and double. Hope this is the right Baxter! lol. good luck with your bets tonight.
why are the people on orange message board so negative and have so much negativity toward you