Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd juanmoment, 3rd McG **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd fischer21, 3rd chillymonster, 4th Pempi, 5th patriciamarc **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st sirspread, 2nd kenisbusy, 3rd Artie77, 4th Mick33. KO Cup Winner: The Equaliser, Most Winners: CS333 **

Hunter Chase Season

Striker

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hello Cheltenham [4.20] Looking forward to this race,in the belief the young Mister Friday will continue his upward curve.Has been impressing good judges this season,with his willing attitude,and although facing his hardest task to date,looks up to making a bold bid for a 4 timer. Stake [1pt Total] 0.25pt Win @ 7.6. 0.75pt Place @ 2.02 [both,Betfair]

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hunter Chase Season Thanks STP WON [9-2]:notworthy That was an impressive performance,travelled and quickened up in the style of a decent horse Profit to Recommended Stake:2.41pts Ongoing Profit/Loss:+ 14.98 Tomorrows Hunter chase is at the Evening meeting,so will post a bit later at around 6pm.

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hello Taunton [7.15] Best backed horse is What a Mover,who will be well ridden by Polly Gundry who knows the mare well.But Wild Knight looked good last time at Larkhill,however is inconsistent. That makes my decision easier,NO Bet! Back tomorrow @ 1pm

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hello Stratford [4.45] Only 6 runners,but very competitive. Carlisle [4.55] The young mare Solway Sunset is the Dark Horse.Won a big field point when connections had the money down.If stays and handles heavy ground,then should run well. Stake SOLWAY SUNSET 0.25pt Place @ 1.8 [betfair,who pay 123]

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hello Perth [4.30] The 2 outsiders have no chance,which leaves three.Favourite Galapiat Du Mesnil has form which dont really justify an odd on Quote.Mr Mahdlo is a horse I like,but has to give the weight away.So this leaves Starbuck the local horse who is running well,and usually can be relied on to do so again today. Stake STARBUCK 0.25pt Place @ 2.38 [betfair]

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hello NO Bets Two interesting races though. Chepstow [7.20] Dawn"s Cognac is the one to beat,but disappointed in this race last year. Newton Abbot [7.35] Super race on paper,but heavy ground could make it a lottery! Back on Sunday.

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hello NO Recommended Bets! Im going to Cheltenham for their terrific Hunter chase meeting,and wont make my mind up about betting till I get there. Here though are my early thoughts Kelso [7.55] 2 horse race between Favourite Emperor Ross and Backsheesh who has the better jockey. Cheltenham 5.55 I make it between Mister Friday who was so impressive last time and the promising Coolefind. 6.30 Mrs Be is tailor made for this 4miles,and will be many peoples banker of the night. 7.05 Most competive race of the night.Winner will probably come from the trio of Dragons Dream,Raregem or Beauchamp Oracle. 7.40 Favourite Caught at Dawn is short enough after poor run last time.Each way value rests with Kyalami and Sherwood Rose. 8.10 Nightmare for getting out in the last punters.My pin fell on Grey Knight who has James Tudor back riding.Whisper also for Galway. Back Thursday at 1.15pm

Re: Hunter Chase Season Evening Two nice races tonight at Hexham 7.25 The unbeaten Benbeoch is a worthy favourite,but short odds now main opponent Tinarana Lord is a Non Runner 8.25 I like Red Rampage.He is still capable of holding his own in Handicaps,and is back in the right class and over his best trip tonight. Stake [Total,1.25pts] RED RAMPAGE 0.25pt Win @ 4.2 1pt Place @ 1.55 [both Betfair]

Re: Hunter Chase Season Afternoon Sedgefield [4.25] NO Bet Difficult race to consider a bet in.Competive but an outsider who is one of only a couple of horses on an upward curve,who could go well is Natural. Back tomorrow @ 6pm

Re: Hunter Chase Season Evening Exeter [7.45] Be surprised if the winner fails to come from Smart Cavalier,Raregem or Nickit.Think the latter with Polly Gundry appeals the most,but concerned about whether he handles the heavy ground.But likes the track,and could be worth a small bet,to finish in the 123. Stake NICKIT 0.25 Point Place @ 1.79 [betfair]

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hi Fakenham [4.35] Competive enough race,some decent judges expect bold shows from Bush Hill Bandit and Derrintogher Yank.Im taking a Place chance on the old timer Upham Lord,who is reliable and shouldnt be to far away if reproducing recent form. Stake UPHAM LORD 0.25pt Place @ 1.91 [betfair]

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hi Striker Sleeping Night won the Foxhunters At Cheltenham, he proberly is a Class A horse now and I find it unfair that horses with his ability including Foly Pleasant should be allowed to run in it. I believe only horses that have ran in PTP's and Hunter Chases should be allowed to run in it and not horses who have ran at a Professional Class A level who still retain that ability. I think connections of Sleeping Night stole the race away from its tradition and made the race their own. I think the rules should be changed so that we see a real Foxhunter Champion and not a horse. who is completly different class to these Class H horses. What do you think mate?

Re: Hunter Chase Season Couldnt agree more Joe. Trouble is the situation will get worse. As tracks under pressure from the bookmakers are starting to cut down on the hunter chase races,as they dont attract the punters in the betting shops.So having a runner trained by someone Joe bloggs knows like Paul Nicholl"s,is seen as a good thing.

Re: Hunter Chase Season Evening Wetherby [7.55] Two horse race in my view. The Butterwick Kid has been targeted for this race for a while,is getting on but should run his race on a track that suits. Strongtrooper has taken well to pointing,and his jumping has really improved. Stakes [1pt total] 0.50pt Place @ 2.06 [betfair] STRONGTROOPER 0.25pt Reverse Exacta: THE BUTTERWICK KID/STRONGTROOPER

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hi Wincanton [7.25] Between the promising Mollycarrs Gamble,and Mulllensgrove who has been unlucky to come up against the brilliant Mister Friday the last twice. Stake MULLENSGROVE 1pt Place @ 1.77 [betfair]

Re: Hunter Chase Season Hello Warwick [8.20] Im looking forward to this race.Silence Reigns will be very popular,but Im happy to take it on with An Capall Dubh.My favourite jockey Richard Burton who likes the horse rides and I also think this promising horse will appreciate the drying ground,and get us back on the right track. Stake [2.5pts total] AN CAPALL DUBH 0.50pt Win @ 2.68. 2pts Place @ 1.4 [both Betfair]