** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Antepost > BlueSQ Bet Prem 2012/13

[TABLE=class: darkLightDarkText, width: 620]

[TR=class: Odd] [TD]Luton Town[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]3/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [TD]Alfreton Town [/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]66/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: Even] [TD]Mansfield Town[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]11/2[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [TD]Gateshead[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]80/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: Odd] [TD]Wrexham[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]13/2[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [TD]Woking[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]80/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: Even] [TD]Grimsby Town[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]7/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [TD]Southport[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]100/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: Odd] [TD]Forest Green Rovers[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]8/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [TD]Ebbsfleet United[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]150/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: Even] [TD]Kidderminster Harriers[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]14/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [TD]Barrow[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]150/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: Odd] [TD]Hereford United[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]14/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [TD]Braintree Town[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]200/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: Even] [TD]Macclesfield Town[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]16/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [TD]Dartford[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]250/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: Odd] [TD]Cambridge United[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]16/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [TD]Hyde[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]250/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: Even] [TD]Lincoln City[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]25/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [TD]Tamworth[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]250/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: Odd] [TD]Stockport County[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]33/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [TD]Nuneaton Town[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]300/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: Even] [TD]Newport County[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]50/1[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center] BET [/TD] [TD]AFC Telford United[/TD] [TD=width: 40, align: center]300/1[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Antepost > BlueSQ Bet Prem 2012/13 I've copied directly from BlueSQ's site as it will take a few days for Oddscomparison to catch up. I'll refrain from detailed comment until we have some more prices out though at first glance most of the top five in the listing is priced too far in for me. Forest Green Rovers have been making some signings and they'll have their followers even at 8s, but they're some way off the spending power of Fleetwood. Relegated Hereford and Macclesfield are probably further out than I'd make them, even at this early stage and with, respectively, no manager and Steve King, and I wouldn't set Newport at 50s. I'm also a bit surprised at Gateshead at 80s as the core of the side is staying.

Re: England > Antepost > BlueSQ Bet Prem 2012/13 The core of the gateshead side may be staying but odds are that Shaw will be going and he will probably be impossible to replace. I think Stockport County are probably bigger than they should be whereas, unlike you, ships, I think Hereford and Macc are way too short. Neither has a huge fanbase and will have to cut their cloth to non-League standards. Both were consistently poor for the whole of last season. One question is will we see the Southport of the eason just gone or the season before? Blue Square obviously think the latter but I am not so sure. They would certainly interest me on the handicap market if the bookies, as they should, use the outright market to help form the handicap market.

Re: England > Antepost > BlueSQ Bet Prem 2012/13 I must admit I am with Ships and the one team that I thought were too big were Gateshead. The problem is they wont win the league so I would not back them, but I wouldnt have them at 80/1 even if they lost Shaw. I dont fancy Stockport much I think they will need at least another season before they think about even the play-offs. I do agree with Hereford and Macclesfield though and I cant see them doing an awful lot although that might change depending on who Hereford get as manager. I am almost certain last seasons Southport performance was a one off. I just cant see them going close again. The three I fancy at this stage are Luton, Mansfield and FGR, however I would say Alan has priced them up pretty much as I would so I wont be getting involved at the moment. Sorry bartonbank but I dont think Wrexham will repeat what they did this season and I am not sure Grimsby will be able to make that jump to title contenders either. Kiddie dont have any money and Burr does a brilliant job just to get them near the play-offs. Cambridge could go well again and I will keep an eye on Newport but I think they do need a fair bit of work. Alfreton could interest me on the handicap as they were superb in the 2nd half of the season and if they can build on that they might be able to finish top 10.

Re: England > Antepost > BlueSQ Bet Prem 2012/13

Sorry bartonbank but I dont think Wrexham will repeat what they did this season and I am not sure Grimsby will be able to make that jump to title contenders either. Kiddie dont have any money and Burr does a brilliant job just to get them near the play-offs. Cambridge could go well again and I will keep an eye on Newport but I think they do need a fair bit of work. Alfreton could interest me on the handicap as they were superb in the 2nd half of the season and if they can build on that they might be able to finish top 10.
No need to apologise. I want to see who we lose and who we gain before I comment in depth on my team. Knight Percival is obviously a loss but we have known he has been going since Barry Fry gobbed off. As it is, once he was fit, Westwood was an excellent defender. I know what you think off the keeper but his record of clean sheets speaks for itself and, apart from the odd brain fart, he is an excellent shop stopper and one of the better keepers in commanding his box. He has done that consistently all season. What could be said by some is that, this season as last, we "overachieved" . However I was reasonably bullish at the start of the season as we had kept all bar a couple of players. If the same happens again then I will be bullish again. What we presently lack is a creative midfielder and we could do with a striker as Morrell can't keep going. We need to be able to change the style if necessary as well. The biggest thing we need, though, is for our landlords, the university,, is to relay the pitch.

Re: England > Antepost > BlueSQ Bet Prem 2012/13 I did get you wrong last pre season but luckily for me I changed my view pretty quickly once the season started. My one concern for you would be the strength you have once you get past the starting 11. It does amaze me how many clean sheets your keeper has kept, but I wouldnt have him in my team as you know he is going to make a few careless mistakes a season and I want my keeper to be more solid than that. I would be concerned you might lose a few players as well, but it is obviously early stages and plenty to happen in the next couple of months.

I did get you wrong last pre season but luckily for me I changed my view pretty quickly once the season started. My one concern for you would be the strength you have once you get past the starting 11. It does amaze me how many clean sheets your keeper has kept' date=' but I wouldnt have him in my team as you know he is going to make a few careless mistakes a season and I want my keeper to be more solid than that. I would be concerned you might lose a few players as well, but it is obviously early stages and plenty to happen in the next couple of months.[/quote'] I cringe when I watch him sometimes but, in this league, who is better? Tyler is a cracking keeper but seemed nailed to his goal line yesterday. Ingham? There are plenty of poor starting keepers in the BSP. As far as losing players...well, most of the ones I would want to keep are on contracts and would command a fee. The manager says he has a flexible budget and the Trust had enough balls to gamble turning down £100k for Knight Percival midseason. It didn't work in the end but we were only able to do that as they had started to balance the budget. We might lose one or two but there will not be an e,Odyssey of players. I see FGR have signed another striker today, called Koroma. Will be an interesting season!

I cringe when I watch him sometimes but, in this league, who is better? Tyler is a cracking keeper but seemed nailed to his goal line yesterday. Ingham? There are plenty of poor starting keepers in the BSP. As far as losing players...well, most of the ones I would want to keep are on contracts and would command a fee. The manager says he has a flexible budget and the Trust had enough balls to gamble turning down £100k for Knight Percival midseason. It didn't work in the end but we were only able to do that as they had started to balance the budget. We might lose one or two but there will not be an e,Odyssey of players. I see FGR have signed another striker today, called Koroma. Will be an interesting season!
Dont get me wrong I think you can still make the play-offs but I just dont see you being able to win the league at the moment. Ive never heard of that guy who FGR has signed but to get him on a 3 year contract he has obviously been showing plenty of ability in training. They have plenty of strikers now so its a case of moving on to the rest.

Dont get me wrong I think you can still make the play-offs but I just dont see you being able to win the league at the moment. Ive never heard of that guy who FGR has signed but to get him on a 3 year contract he has obviously been showing plenty of ability in training. They have plenty of strikers now so its a case of moving on to the rest.
The guy joining FGR is ex-Pompey but was released in 2009/10 and has been playing in Scandinavia. Apart from that I know nothing. I think we can strike Lincoln off the list: they have signed ex-Wrexham/Kettering player/manager Ashley Westwood, Grimsby's Rob Duffy and Gary Mills from Nuneaton. Not exactly players to set the pulses racing and says something about their budget restraints. As far as us winnng the league? Dunno yet. Fact is that we need one or two but we have not lost the guts and heart of a team that, in achieving 98 points, would have won the league most times.

Re: England > Antepost > BlueSQ Bet Prem 2012/13 Cambridge have done some business as well. They have signed the Tamworth keeper, Johnathan Hedge, and also midfielder Ricky Wellard, who had a decent loan spell with them last season. Certainly better signings than Lincoln's!

midfielder Ricky Wellard' date=' who had a decent loan spell with them last season. [/quote'] Ricky Wellard is a very gifted, technical player who can tackle very well and pick up a good pass. His downside is lack of strength and sometimes lazy attitude which is especially visible against more physical sides of which there are plenty in the Conference but even more in L2, therefore he was released at the end of season. Mind you, playing for Cambridge was very good for him when he went there on loan in our last Conference season he returned a much more confident player. Overall I think it's too early to call on new season but I think it will be much more open than last two seasons. Luton will be strong, but somehow can't get myself to back them and I have this feeling that they're due a few more seasons in the Conference. Mansfield should be there or thereabouts, probably Grimsby and the usual suspects of Wrexham and Kiddy, however feeling tells me that this time Wrexham won't qualify for playoffs. Surprise packages will include FGR (ok, not a surprise as they're already making some signings). Cambridge and Newport should be stronger than last season and I expect the former to get to the playoffs this time. It's all a bit of clairvoyancy but my early prediction as to the top 5 goes: 1. Mansfield 2. Luton 3. FGR 4. Cambridge 5. Kidderminster.

Re: England > Antepost > BlueSQ Bet Prem 2012/13 Koroma is an interesting signing for FGR. I've not heard of him, but he has had a reasonable spell with them in the stiffs to prove his fitness and the club must see it as a calculated gamble putting him on a long contrast (either that he's a secret weapon, or that they can cash in at Christmas). The squad looks pretty unbalanced at the moment, even if a couple of their current strikers can also operate in midfield. Defensively they did as well as anyone last season (Wrexham apart) so no major surgery is required, and it should be added that they managed that record despite having to shuffle the pack. They need more creativity in midfield, though. Last season a theoretically adventurous 4-3-3 was often 4-5-1 and that meant possession but not a lot of goals. To give Hockaday credit he worked well with what he had and made use of his often depleted resources to make sure they were hard to beat. He does think on his feet. Having put the foundations in place over the past few seasons they need to be a bit careful, though: Wright, Marsh, Viera et al are not Vardy and Tubbs, and an overweight squad of players who are only half-a-notch better than what they already have risks diluting the spirit that they've built up.

Re: England > Antepost > BlueSQ Bet Prem 2012/13 Macclesfield have released 21 players and their fans are not happy, although the highly critical post on their Trust website has been pulled. In in they stated that the owners are destroying the club from the inside...a view that does not surprise me as they employed, last season, a guy called Jon Harris, who previously been our commercial director. Since he left us we discovered that the fees for the commercial advertising had never been paid. Whilst he was with us he employed two people who had been dealt with for running a charity scam.

Re: England > Antepost > BlueSQ Bet Prem 2012/13 First team to be backed is Stockport who are now 25s with Blue Square although 33s still available with Hills. Apparently BS have had money for Woking as well but not surprisingly have kept the price at 80s. Not sure why people would back them there when you can get 100s with the other two though

As I said in the Luton thread' date=' Cambridge are the side I've got my eye on at the initial prices. They need to sign an out and out goalscorer before I commit though.[/quote'] They've bagged Tom Elliott from Stockport County. A useful signing even he doesn't strike me as a 25-goals-a-season man just yet. He's more of a loss to Stockport, where he did a lot of the donkey work up front.

Re: England > Antepost > BlueSQ Bet Prem 2012/13 Apparently there are two problem clubs in the Blue Square Leagues who could be kicked out. This doesnt include Darlo or Kettering who have both already gone straight through. Not sure if one is a BSP club or not.

They've bagged Tom Elliott from Stockport County. A useful signing even he doesn't strike me as a 25-goals-a-season man just yet. He's more of a loss to Stockport' date=' where he did a lot of the donkey work up front.[/quote'] He scored, what, 5 in 41 or something so not sure just how useful he is. In addition he is another youngster signing for a young team when they probably need a bit more experience.

They've bagged Tom Elliott from Stockport County. A useful signing even he doesn't strike me as a 25-goals-a-season man just yet. He's more of a loss to Stockport' date=' where he did a lot of the donkey work up front.[/quote'] Yeah it's certainly a start but I'd like to see someone with a good goalscoring record go there in order to commit although in saying that if they had that they probably wouldn't be 20/1 which would have to be weighed into the thought process I guess. I don't mean him specifically but if they could sign a Danny Crow or someone like that I think they would really make me stand up and take notice. I'd be interested in how many takers Blue Square get on the 3/1 on Luton. Last year that price didn't seem value with the injuries we went into the season with and the disappointment of the playoff final. This season we still have that disappointment, arguably doubled by the decision which cost us the game, but we do have the makings of a really good squad. In hindsight Gary Brabin didn't do a lot for us when he was in charge but one thing he did do was buy some players who could be vital next season in the form of Andre Gray who has been a revelation, Stuart Fleetwood who I am certain will score goals like we know he can next season and obviously the likes of Kovacs at the back. I think the one thing we have lacked for the last couple of seasons is a leader in the middle of the park. Not a captain like leader but a player who has been there and done it and seen it all who can guide the exciting talents of Watkins, Poku, Willmott, Howells etc etc around the park. When we came our closest to winning the league the first year we was in it, although he didn't play the whole season we had Kevin Nicholls around the place and I'm certain that helped us when it came to producing on the pitch. I have heard we are close to agreeing a deal with someone who would fit that mould but time will tell on that one. We also look a lot fitter under Paul Buckle and work a lot harder and work rate carries you quite far in this league on its own at times. It's probably only a price for accumulators and things but I'd like to think we will go a lot closer to justifying the price than we did last season. Well in fact it's nigh on impossible not to :lol.

Re: England > Antepost > BlueSQ Bet Prem 2012/13 Excellent analysis, Kevshat. At this stage it's more of a level playing field, with no money-bags chairman chasing a dream to the extent of Crawley and Fleetwood. Buckle has been a positive appointment and the fitness point you make is an interesting one - what did Brabin have them doing all week? Powerful physical sides can do well in this section on merely muscle - Mansfield proved that this season past and so did Stevenage when they romped to the title (though to be fair, they had much more class than Mansfield). There's a reasonable chance that Luton will be going into the season better equipped than at any time in their Conference journey, and though they looked a bit off the standard of York City the gap wasn't huge. It's fair to say I'm not Buckle's biggest fan, although that's mostly related to how he didn't follow through on a great start at Torquay. At Plainmoor he built a side from nothing in about six weeks, which takes some doing, but a tactical inflexibility after Christmas cost them. There are some signs that he has learned from that though, and he clearly has no problem getting players to buy into his project - that's something Brabin struggled with. Chris Hargreaves did the combative general's job for Buckle at Torquay and did it well, and as you say who Luton get to fill that role in the middle is the key. As for the past few seasons at this time of year, I think Luton are a fair favourite though I don't feel strongly enough to eat into the bank with chunky singles. There should be plenty of opportunities lower down the leagues to create some accas with Luton in there. It's a fair comment that Elliott didn't score many for Stockport but that was never his job. For the first half of the season he was in and out of the side as they struggled to find a forward partnership. Danny Rowe came in on loan and Elliott was a great foil for him, carving the holes that Rowe could exploit. It's no surprise that Jim Gannon tried hard to fight off Cambridge's attentions in January when they wanted to sign Elliott as he had clearly marked him as such a key member of their revival. Stockport must have a rethink, and Cambridge United, I assume, have someone else lined up as a partner.

. This season we still have that disappointment' date=' arguably doubled by the decision which cost us the game, but we do have the makings of a really good squad.[/quote']Of course you mean Gray's decision to kick the air when he could have put the ball in the net? And coming to your point i'm beginning to warm to the idea that Luton may finally just make it next season - gosh, even your director sounded humble the non-league show but I still have doubts over your consistency which will be needed to win the league and will wait to see the odds on promotion.

Of course you mean Gray's decision to kick the air when he could have put the ball in the net?
Had we not been wrongly 2-1 down and under pressure not created by any fault of our own then rather than snatch at the chance anxiously he may well have coolly slotted it home like he did with his goal. We will never know but one thing we do know and have to get over and put behind us before a ball is kicked in August is that linesman (and the ref for the first) cost us an even keel chance of promotion that day. I think the difference between Buckle and Brabin from a fitness point of view isn't so much the first team (although there's no doubt they are fitter too) but with the big squad we had it was the players who weren't regularly playing. One difference is the amount of days off have been cut even if the day after a game is just a watch of the DVD which never used to happen as a team under Brabin, they did that as a coaching staff. However Brabin would run one training session a day when he was in charge but Buckle has come in and run his usual training session and then those that haven't been playing have a second training session to keep them up to full fitness should they be needed off the bench or for injuries and the squad as a whole looks a lot better for that. He has also employed more discipline around the place which was needed. When you think where we were when Buckle took over, shortly off the back of the Forest Green defeat and the day after the Braintree defeat, easily the two worst 'performances' I've ever seen from a Luton team, to beat three of the top 6 and be harshly denied against another member of the top 6 was an incredible effort really. With 3 months preparation and the time to get rid of the excess baggage at the club and bring in a few players of his own there's certainly enough reason to believe we will be a major factor next season. I would be surprised if 95pts+ is needed to win the league so from that point of view it has to be our best chance.

Re: England > Antepost > BlueSQ Bet Prem 2012/13 Hello fellow punters, This is my first post upon this site, I hope my views on BlueSQ antepost prove valuable Luton Season 2011-2012 65% Home Win Success / 30% Away Win Success League Goals Fleetwood 12, Morgan-Smith 9, Crow 9 New manager Paul Buckle won 4/6 of the final games of the regular season, giving Luton the momentum going into play offs and beating Wrexham 2-0 and loosing 2-1 respectively. The final as always is a one off game but Luton sent the town faithful delirious in the 2ndt minute but then York came back fighting with Luton not really knowing what to do with the lead. Some teams don’t know what to do in finals including Bayrern Munich (v Chelsea) & Arsenal v (Brum). York get a deserved equaliser and a clearly offside winner condemning Luton to another season in the Conference. The cold hard fact is that Luton have to win the conference and with this expectation can come nerves but the players have the quality and experience and the safe hands of keeper Tyler, the foundation is good & finances are stable, The fans are behind the new manager, after a mixed reaction to Brabin during his reign the management change can only be positive, the players have responded well and the final can be forgotten and new season looked forward to. The permanent signing of Andre Gray who had a 58% goal to game ratio is a real bonus, with youth, and enthusiasm a definite positive addition. Away win success last year @ 30% was inadequate and obvious Bradin never knew how to win away, will Buckle know? As a fan I hope so, and as a manager he knows he needs to. Out-of-contract defender Curtis Osano is keen to stay on at Luton Town next season and help avenge their play-off final disappointment. The Kenyan hardman has proven his worth for the Town over the course of 28 appearances, having initially joined the club on a six-month deal in July last year before earning an extension until the end of the season. Luton have the firepower to make a difference and goals were shared out nicely between Fleetwood, Morgan-Smith & Crow. They conceded the least amount of goals @ home last season from the top 5 teams but need to shaw up away from home after conceding most from the top 5 teams. A man to run the show in the middle could be the icing on the cake, before taking the 3/1 I would await to see any new additions – a proved man to run the show could be decision maker. The bookies wont pay too much attention to a new signing regarding odds as low as 3/1 so – keep an eye out for transfer news. Mansfield Season 2011-2012 61% Home Win Success & 48% Away Win Success League Goals Green 29, Briscoe 11, Dyer 9 Removing Fleetwood from the equation, Mansfield scored the most goals @ home last season from the top 5 teams although they conceded 8 more than Wrexham @ home and with the probable departure of O’Neill this goal conceded figure could become and issue. On a Positive note Mansfield have re-signed seven players on one-year deals next season. Goalkeeper Alan Marriott, 34, defender Ritchie Sutton, 26, midfielders Anthony Howell, 25, Ross Dyer, 24, and Lindon Meikle, 24, and strikers Matt Rhead, 27, Ben Hutchinson, 24, are staying. The Stags have also offered one-year deals to player-coach Andy Todd, 33, defenders Luke O'Neill, 20, and Martin Riley, 23. Boss Paul Cox will be happy the nucleus of the squad were staying. As stated earlier the powerful negative is that O'Neill has been the subject of a bid from Championship side Burnley and is expected to be on the move at some point during the summer, a departing star can upset the rhythm of the side so will need to see if the influential O'Neill will be replaced from within or outside. The Stags have released Matt Bell, Sam Craven, Joe Kendrick, Danny Mitchley, Adam Smith and Jon Worthington. But with the nucleus staying. Common sense would be to assume that lasts years performances can be maintained. A 29 Goal Green can push Mansfield into playoffs but goals conceded may leave that as the best they can get. Wrexham Season 2011-2012 70% Home Win Success & 61% Away Win Success League Goals Andrew Morrell 11, Speight 21, Pogba 11 Got rid of Nat Knight-Percival Max Penk Chris Maxwell Steve Leslie Obi Anoruo, so a fair cleanout occurring, Glen Little has signed a new one-year deal with Wrexham despite being approached by a number of other clubs. The midfield veteran joined the Red Dragons on a monthly deal last season, but soon proved his worth and has been awarded with a permanent contract. Positively they had the best goals conceded at home with a 48 being scored, a tight defence and goal happy strikers is a must for a promotion expecting team additionally Wrexham had the best defensive record away – only conceding 16 & winning an excellent 61% of away games. A definite promotion contender and riding with the tops boys all last season they have know what’s its like to be top dog. With the fans expecting the same. Keep an eye out for transfers, having odds in excess of 100% better than Luton – is an thought provoker. Forest Green Rovers Season 2011-2012 48% Home Win Success & 35% Away Win Success League Goals Klukowski 18, Taylor 10, Styche 8 Ambitious Forest Green Rovers have continued to strengthen their squad with the signing of striker Omar Koroma. The 22-year-old former Portsmouth hitman has signed on the dotted line at the New Lawn after impressing manager David Hockaday in the club's recent reserve-team matches. Finishing 10th last season the experience of running with the top teams is not there, nor is the expectations, Less than 50% of their home games last season returned a home win, An outsider indeed but the above signing could return the goals required. They only conceded 45 goals last season whereas Luton conceded 42, Fleetwood & Mansfield both 48 so Forest Green have the defensive capabilities to allow a on form striker to bring in the wins and those defining 3 points. An outside punt. Cheers Peter