** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Game 5 May 7th ~ Nash vs Yotes

Isnt that lovely? Is anyone here follwoing the NHL Playoffs? Well this guy has been, and if youd like to see my tracker? Let me know, because if its hockey? I Cover it! Game 5 in Phoenix, and what do they do In Phoenix? SCORE!! 2 Overs in Phoenix, 2 Stone cold unders in Nashville... UM DUH!! Thats rocket science isnt it LoL These two teams get together in this building and score, and if a 2 - 2 Game for one team on the brink of elimination on the road? Its 5 people, OT INCLUDED 5 and 2.30 at Pinny! If its 2 - 2 and they hit OT? Push me, walk away unscaved no harm, no foul... If they do it again in this building? And its 2 - 1 at the end of the first period? Count your chickens kids!! LoL I cant resist both the desperation the Preds will play with to not be sent home and a 2.30 on a straight 5 here in Phoenix! Nashville vs Phoenix ~ Over 5 @ 2.30 $$ is on you!! I dont tell anyone what to spend, and no one gives a shit how much i have on it, its my play in the NHL tonight, take it or leave it LoL

Re: Game 5 May 7th ~ Nash vs Yotes Well how about a prop to go with it? IF you frequent my own forum i host, youll know i also go by Captain Salami... because i play the salami nearly every day (NHL, MLB, Italy A).... if they offer it, im usually on something unless the line is below 1.83, because after that, i tend to stay away because i keep all my plays averaging 1.91 - 2.10 if at all possible (My tracker site i averaged 2.09 for the month of April/play) Thats value! Anyway, it sits @ 1.91 as i see it And if this over does indeed come in and i get a 4 - 3 game in Phoenix? Ill only need a 2 - 1 game in NY to cover the 9.5 with OT Incl so i play it accordingly! NHL Salami ~ Over 9.5 @ 1.91