** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

(1.10)x30 = 1700% ???

Mr.President

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: (1.10)x30 = 1700% ??? Are you using a selection criteria here? I just don't see how you can sustain a long term profit by going "all in" on 1.04 shots. The law of averages say you will lose 4 in 100 doing that blindly. One loss and you're back to 0 and that loss could come at any point and very nearly did earlier in the thread. If you have a statistical edge over the bookmaker (ie they are offering 1.04 on a selection that should be 1.01) then fair enough, you will make a profit overall.

Re: (1.10)x30 = 1700% ???

Are you using a selection criteria here? I just don't see how you can sustain a long term profit by going "all in" on 1.04 shots. The law of averages say you will lose 4 in 100 doing that blindly. One loss and you're back to 0 and that loss could come at any point and very nearly did earlier in the thread. If you have a statistical edge over the bookmaker (ie they are offering 1.04 on a selection that should be 1.01) then fair enough, you will make a profit overall.
Hi, I'm getting your point but...my friend, Statistics are never proved to be 100% correct either.End of the day this is all Betting & if we don't arb(even in Arbitrage betting there many practical difficulties) of cause there is a risk involved.That's why we need something called 'Positive Instincts' & 'Luck' if we are to survive in this trade.I've been trying to create my own systems & I posted this one because I've already earned good money with this.After finishing my targets I'll try post my next systems too.Remaining with "0" bank with one failure is clear... so,if someone is reluctant to go for "All in" then I'd prefer them to use a % of the bank.But always keep in mind.....LUCK FAVOURS THE BRAVE !! ;)

Re: (1.10)x30 = 1700% ???

#26 Jeonbuk M. v Kashiva Reysol ,0-0,15: 5.5>@1.05 x 235.18 Points
Bet won Day-08 Starting bank:100 points Current bank:244.59 Total staked: 3985 Number of bets:#26 Strike rate:100% Yield: 3.628% Daily target achieved,for day 08 :)Betting will be resumed tomorrow