** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2012 Clydesdale Bank 40

kevshat

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 Friday TV preview: 4pts Netherlands to beat Gloucestershire 13/10 Bet365

Gloucestershire’s young bowling attack could be the difference here. They just concede far too many in the death overs and there’s no Murali to bail them out in the middle. The first match between these two was a high scoring one and I expect this one to be too but the Netherlands look to have the better bowling attack and sufficient enough batsmen to get the job done here. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/netherlands-vs-gloucestershire-betting-netherlands-better-death-bowling-can-see-them-across-the-line

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 Big play for me today on Essex. They have named a very strong squad today containing the likes of Shah, Bopara, RTD, Napier, Foster, and Harbhajan Singh. Missing Masters who is potentially a loss, but the batting looks extremely strong today. Worcestershire rely heavily on the top 3 of Solanki, Ali, and Hughes as we all know. However, even if they do fire I don't fancy them at all to have the bowling attack to contain this Essex side today. May be threatened by rain, but a reduced game also suits Essex you'd think. No area where Worcestershire are stronger than Essex imo so am happy to take this one big. 10pts Essex to beat Worcestershire 4/5 with William Hill Second play for me is on an outsider in Scotland to beat Glamorgan. Doesn't need much explanation this - both sides are sh1te. Both sit at the bottom of the table with only one win a piece. Glamorgan should never be 1/3 shots to beat anyone - their batting is weak at the best of times, and their bowling is also liable to go the distance. From a pure value standpoint Scotland just have to be a play today. 5pts Scotland to beat Glamorgan 14/5 with SportingBet

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 Just one for the TV match tonight: Lancashire to beat Gloucestershire 8/15 @ Betfair - Think Lancashire are a good bet in this one and whilst the price is not that appealing i've got to take them against Gloucestershire. Lancashire are going well in this competition with 5 wins and 2 defeats and are only 2 points off the top of their group but they also have 3 games in hand. Gloucestershire are also doing better than expected in this competition with a record of 5 wins 3 defeats and 1 no result. However, i really do not rate Gloucestershire's bowling attack at all and they regularly get knocked around the park in one day cricket and i think that Lancashire have the batsman to exploit that with the likes of Moore, Prince, Croft, Horton and co. who are all good batsman. Lancashire also have an impressive bowling attack with Keedy, Parry, Shahzad, Mahmood, Chapple etc. IMO Lancashire are stronger than Gloucestershire in both the batting and bowling department and can't see past them today. Good Luck all :)

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 1 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Surrey (16:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 TV match preview: 1pt ew Z.Ansari Top Surrey Batsman 10/1 Coral (1/5 1-3)

Ansari has been opening the batting in the County Championship and knocked a match saving 83 against Warwickshire on Monday so he’s in good form. He top scored a couple of times in the T20 and in a batting line up which is out of form I think he’s a decent each way punt to top score here at 10/1.

Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nottinghamshire-vs-surrey-betting-zafar-ansari-can-continue-his-good-form-with-the-bat-for-the-lions

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40

TV match preview: 1pt ew Z.Ansari Top Surrey Batsman 10/1 Coral (1/5 1-3)

Ansari has been opening the batting in the County Championship and knocked a match saving 83 against Warwickshire on Monday so he’s in good form. He top scored a couple of times in the T20 and in a batting line up which is out of form I think he’s a decent each way punt to top score here at 10/1.

Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nottinghamshire-vs-surrey-betting-zafar-ansari-can-continue-his-good-form-with-the-bat-for-the-lions

Haven't bet in this competition for a few days with other things going on and iffy forecasts but I have taken this one and may well come back with others for the match if there's anything else I fancy. I don't expect this price to last though so I've got on early.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 8 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Sussex (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 TV match preview: 4pts Under 39.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill One bet I like here is for there to be under 39.5 boundaries. It is a big outfield at Derby and quite often the ropes are pushed back. Neither side has out and out boundary hitters in their ranks and both sides have good bowling attacks and field well. Although a couple of Derbyshire home games in this competition have been boundary-fests they were both at Chesterfield and back at Derby I think the boundary total will be low in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/derbyshire-vs-sussex-betting-batsmen-may-not-find-the-boundaries-easy-to-hit-with-good-bowling-attacks-on-show

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 As well as this one....

TV match preview: 4pts Under 39.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill One bet I like here is for there to be under 39.5 boundaries. It is a big outfield at Derby and quite often the ropes are pushed back. Neither side has out and out boundary hitters in their ranks and both sides have good bowling attacks and field well. Although a couple of Derbyshire home games in this competition have been boundary-fests they were both at Chesterfield and back at Derby I think the boundary total will be low in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/derbyshire-vs-sussex-betting-batsmen-may-not-find-the-boundaries-easy-to-hit-with-good-bowling-attacks-on-show
I'm taking three others for tonight. 2pts Derbyshire to beat Sussex 5/2 Bet365 4pts Derbyshire (+3.5 wickets/24.5 runs) Evs Sportingbet Derbyshire look a little underrated to me here. There's no doubt that Sussex will miss Prior and Wright quite badly here and there's no Scott Styris to go ballistic either. In fact unless Chris Nash gets going the Sussex batting line up are all a little one paced. Derbyshire have an attack which can take wickets especially on this ground where there is always something in the wicket for the bowlers. Sussex have a decent attack too but Derbyshire bat quite deep and I think they've been written off prematurely here. The Falcons look good value at 5/2 to win this match to me but I'm very confident it will be close so I'll take the handicap as well as a small bet on them to win just to be on the safe side. 1pt ew D.Redfern Top Derbyshire Batsman 11/2 Coral (1/5 1-3) Dan Redfern is in excellent form with a couple of half centuries in the Championship in the last week or so. He hasn't really transformed that into the one day arena this year but I sense he could have a while to bat in this match and that will certainly help him. If Derbyshire bat second he will be a good person for everyone else to bat around but even if they bat first he has the strokes to score quickly enough and he's an expert at finding the gaps. Along with Khawaja he is very much the form man in this Derbyshire line up and if he can take that form from the four day matches into the one day match here he will go very well indeed at a perfectly backable each way price.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 9 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Yorkshire (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Super shouts bud! :clap:clap
Cheers mate :ok. Tonight's TV match preview: 4pts Yorkshire Most 6's 5/6 Coral In Andrew Gale, David Miller and Gary Ballance, Yorkshire have a number of big hitters while the likes of Phil Jaques and Adam Lyth can hit a big ball too. Northamptonshire haven’t really gone well with the bat all summer in one day cricket and unless Alex Wakely goes mental there isn’t really a big hitter in their ranks and certainly not one who is in any form. Both sides are expected to field young bowling attacks so there’s no advantage either way there but with the better explosive batsmen I expect Yorkshire to hit the most 6’s in this game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/northamptonshire-vs-yorkshire-betting-yorkshire-s-power-hitters-can-hit-the-most-6-s-in-cb40-clash

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 Good night last night. Up to +22.82pts overall now. Taking three in the TV match tonight. This one....

Cheers mate :ok. Tonight's TV match preview: 4pts Yorkshire Most 6's 5/6 Coral In Andrew Gale, David Miller and Gary Ballance, Yorkshire have a number of big hitters while the likes of Phil Jaques and Adam Lyth can hit a big ball too. Northamptonshire haven’t really gone well with the bat all summer in one day cricket and unless Alex Wakely goes mental there isn’t really a big hitter in their ranks and certainly not one who is in any form. Both sides are expected to field young bowling attacks so there’s no advantage either way there but with the better explosive batsmen I expect Yorkshire to hit the most 6’s in this game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/northamptonshire-vs-yorkshire-betting-yorkshire-s-power-hitters-can-hit-the-most-6-s-in-cb40-clash
and these two..... 5pts Yorkshire (-2.5 wickets/14.5 runs) to beat Northants 5/6 Sportingbet Yorkshire were a bit unlucky not to beat Warwickshire the other night but they can make up for that this evening. Unlike Northants who have absolutely nothing to play for in one day cricket this season Yorkshire need to keep their eye in ahead of finals day at the end of the month and that will stop them throwing in total novices for a couple of weeks at least. They will be without Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow in this match but they still put up a score without them the other night and that was with David Miller out early. He's unlikely to fail twice and if Yorkshire put up a score then I would expect an easy win here because Northants have struggled with the bat all season in one day cricket. Northants will rest Jack Brooks and Chaminda Vaas in this match and save them for a promotion push in the Championship and while the likes of David Willey and Oli Stone have done well on their appearances this is a strong batting line up they are up against even allowing for the missing two. Moin Ashraf is a lot better than he showed with the ball the other night and with the Northants batsmen probably not confident enough to get him off his lines and lengths so I expect him to go a lot better here and with the ball he can lead Yorkshire to a comfortable win. 1pt ew D.Miller Top Yorkshire Batsman 5/1 Coral (1/5 1-3) David Miller has shown what he's all about in the T20 this summer and with the sun out and the wickets coming on a little bit more I would expect to see some fireworks from him again here especially with Northants' back up bowling capable of leaking a lot of runs as we saw in that T20. Miller is a huge hitter and there's no doubt the boundaries at Wantage Road will be big enough for him when he gets going. It looks like he is going to bat at number four in this innings which is perfect as he can get himself in before he has to go ballistic. The South African is as good a finisher as you'll find and that makes him an excellent each bet to nothing in my eyes this evening.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glamorgan v Hampshire (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 TV preview: 4pts N.McKenzie (-1.5 runs) to beat C.Cooke 5/6 Ladbrokes McKenzie comes into this match in excellent form. In his last three matches he has scored 133 against Essex in the Championship, a fantastic 79 not out against Nottinghamshire in the T20 quarter final and then 94 against Gloucestershire this week. McKenzie is an exceptional player of spin which will be key in this match and I think he’ll get the better of the inexperienced Cooke who could well bat down the order but whenever he bats he’ll be pinch hitting and taking more risks. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/welsh-dragons-vs-hampshire-betting-neil-mckenzie-looks-a-good-bet-to-beat-chris-cooke-at-the-swalec

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 Small gain last night. Up to +23.16 now. Going with three for today. This one....

TV preview: 4pts N.McKenzie (-1.5 runs) to beat C.Cooke 5/6 Ladbrokes McKenzie comes into this match in excellent form. In his last three matches he has scored 133 against Essex in the Championship, a fantastic 79 not out against Nottinghamshire in the T20 quarter final and then 94 against Gloucestershire this week. McKenzie is an exceptional player of spin which will be key in this match and I think he’ll get the better of the inexperienced Cooke who could well bat down the order but whenever he bats he’ll be pinch hitting and taking more risks. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/welsh-dragons-vs-hampshire-betting-neil-mckenzie-looks-a-good-bet-to-beat-chris-cooke-at-the-swalec
and these two..... 4pts Welsh Dragons +3.5 wickets/24.5 runs to beat Hampshire 5/6 Sportingbet Welsh Dragons come into this match with some momentum in their season at long last. They have won their last two matches in this competition including a win over Nottinghamshire which is a very good win. Hampshire are missing Michael Carberry as they have for a while but they will also be without Dimitri Mascarenhas in this match and he is so key at the top of the bowling innings and we've also seen him win a couple of one day matches for Hampshire this season so he is a real big loss. I still expect Hampshire to have enough to win this match but I think it will be a lot tighter than it is expected to be on paper and I think the Welsh Dragons, who aren't without a chance at all, will stay close enough to cover this handicap. 1pt ew S.Walters Top Welsh Dragons Batsman 6/1 Coral (1/5 1-3) Stewart Walters has been in decent nick for the Welsh Dragons all season and top scored in the reverse meeting of these two. He can play both types of innings which interests me here. He can play the knock it around and rebuild innings or he can play the wig wam bam innings and propel a score on so whichever type of innings is needed this evening, assuming he bats at 5, he has covered. He has batted right up the order at times this season and if he does that this evening then the 6/1 will really be good value. With the ability to top score from the middle order playing whichever type of innings is needed I think he's a good each way bet at 6/1.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 11 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Surrey (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.56 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.63 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 Today's TV preview. Crazily busy so I am taking this one and it will be my only bet in this match. 4pts Durham to beat Surrey 6/4 Coral Even now it must be hard for Surrey to perform how they would like and they come into this match having just been wiped out by an innings by Durham in the County Championship this week. I still have major concerns about their batting line up which isn’t the case with the Durham one in one day cricket. Surrey’s bowling isn’t as strong as it can be either and so at 6/4 I think Durham are terrific value to win this match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/durham-vs-surrey-betting-durham-s-batting-line-up-looks-much-stronger-which-makes-them-value-at-the-riverside

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 12 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Glamorgan (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Derbyshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.42 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lancashire v Netherlands (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Somerset v Nottinghamshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]92.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yorkshire v Unicorns (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 Durham won easily yesterday. That puts me up to +28.70pts overall. One for me this afternoon. 4pts Nottinghamshire to beat Somerset 6/5 Stan James Nottinghamshire look like a good bet to me because Somerset are still struggling with injuries and international call ups. According to their squad list there is no Craig Kieswetter for this match as he's with England while Nick Compton misses out with a back spasm. Craig Maschede has been out for a while and now Alfonso Thomas has gone lame. The Overton twins are in Australia for the Under 19 World Cup, as is George Dockrell, while Max Waller is also injured so that's a lot of players Somerset are missing from a relatively small squad anyway. Nottinghamshire may not have Samit Patel available for this match unless England Lions have released him but they still have a very strong batting line up even without him. His spin might be missed although Graeme White and Adam Voges can both bowl decent spin while the likes of Andy Carter has been going well for most of the season. Man for man this Nottinghamshire side looks much stronger than the Somerset one so at 6/5 I'm more than happy to take the Outlaws here in a match they simply have to win to keep their qualification hopes alive.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 13 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warwickshire v Kent (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 Tonight's TV preview: 4pts Kent to beat Warwickshire 11/8 BetVictor Warwickshire were my tip to win this tournament and I still believe that to be the case but the absence of Chris Woakes and Varun Chopra are big ones to cope with so I believe that Kent could have the upper hand here. They’ve played some good one day cricket this year and shouldn’t be too inconvenienced by the missing Tredwell as Adam Riley has gone well for them this season. At heavy odds against Kent have to be the call in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/warwickshire-vs-kent-betting-kent-can-take-advantage-of-some-big-players-missing-for-warwickshire

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 +24.70 after yesterday's loss. Am really busy today, hopefully I'll get a chance to look at some other bets for this match but I have taken this one below early as I've seen Kent are getting backed in.

Tonight's TV preview: 4pts Kent to beat Warwickshire 11/8 BetVictor Warwickshire were my tip to win this tournament and I still believe that to be the case but the absence of Chris Woakes and Varun Chopra are big ones to cope with so I believe that Kent could have the upper hand here. They’ve played some good one day cricket this year and shouldn’t be too inconvenienced by the missing Tredwell as Adam Riley has gone well for them this season. At heavy odds against Kent have to be the call in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/warwickshire-vs-kent-betting-kent-can-take-advantage-of-some-big-players-missing-for-warwickshire

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 2 more for me tonight. 4pts Kent Highest 1st 15 Overs 11/10 Bet365 Not sure where these odds come from because even if Varun Chopra was around for the game I would have expected Kent to lead through 15 overs. One reason for that is the metronomic efficiency of Mark Davies who hardly ever goes for any runs in his 8 overs and who tore Warwickshire apart with his tight bowling in the reverse fixture between these two in this competition. Another reason why I like Kent in the first 15 overs is the supremely talented Sam Billings at the top of the Kent batting line up. Rob Key alongside him is no slouch but in Billings there is a quality strokeplayer on both off side and leg side and he's clearly in good nick after his efforts of yesterday. It's unknown who will open alongside William Porterfield for Warwickshire but whoever it is it won't be easy to score against Mark Davies and Darren Stevens is no easier when he comes on after the powerplays. Kent's better batsmen keep on coming and they all score fairly quickly and at 11/10 with the difference potentially being Davies' 8 overs I'll take Kent to win the 15 over match. 1pt ew R.Clarke Top Warwickshire Batsman 7/1 Coral (1/5 1-3) These odds are just too big for arguably Warwickshire's best one day batsman. Darren Maddy might have something to say about that of course but either way he's right up there. There is a chance that in Chopra's absence Clarke could open the batting like he did in the T20 and if he does and he can negotiate the Davies spell unscathed then the 7/1 on Clarke to top score in this innings will look a huge price. Even if he comes in at his usual spot in the middle order there's every chance Davies will keep the top order honest and the top score comes from the middle order once his spell has finished. Clarke can play the longer innings, as he's shown all season in the County Championship, or he can play the biff bash bosh innings so with both innings style in his repertoire and the potential of opening the batting he looks a more than fair each way punt at 7/1.

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 Cheers mate :ok. [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 14 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Somerset (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.96 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.02 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2012 Clydesdale Bank 40 Tuesday TV preview: 4pts Hampshire to beat Somerset 10/11 Stan James Hampshire are playing good cricket. They have a perfect replacement for Michael Carberry in Neil McKenzie who is in superb form right now and with Mascarenhas back Hampshire should be hard to get away. Somerset are missing some key players not least Kieswetter and given that the Royals are the stronger side man for man going into this one I’ll take them to win this match and go three points clear in the Group B table. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hampshire-vs-somerset-betting-hampshire-can-move-three-points-clear-in-group-b-with-win-over-somerset

A quite brilliant 3/3 fullhouse and not an odds on in sight! Excellent stuff Kev :notworthy
Cheers fella :ok
Tuesday TV preview: 4pts Hampshire to beat Somerset 10/11 Stan James Hampshire are playing good cricket. They have a perfect replacement for Michael Carberry in Neil McKenzie who is in superb form right now and with Mascarenhas back Hampshire should be hard to get away. Somerset are missing some key players not least Kieswetter and given that the Royals are the stronger side man for man going into this one I’ll take them to win this match and go three points clear in the Group B table. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hampshire-vs-somerset-betting-hampshire-can-move-three-points-clear-in-group-b-with-win-over-somerset
Been really busy this afternoon and off to Kidderminster now. Somerset are so injury ridden (more than I thought when writing that preview) that none of the side markets appeal to me as they could completely bomb out here. Just the Hampshire win for me.