** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLB: April 29th 2012 Picks

24-20 +3.79 units (54.54%) Marlins -169 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes The odds are kind of high and I dont usually play something this high but its hard to ignore Johnson has been playing lights out and Arizona has been on a downward spiral since the Pirates series Rangers -129 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes As always...Sunday night home team.

Re: MLB: April 29th 2012 Picks Dodgers (m/l) 1pt @ 2.13 Bet365 The home side can carry the rungood of the last two 1-run victories into tonight and ruin Gio's runless pitching streak at odds-against imo. Matt Kemp broke the Dodgers record for April HRs last night, and can cause Gonzalez some problems, with support from the likes of Uribe and Ethier Giants (-2.5) 1pt @ 3.15 Bet365 The brilliantly named Madison Bumgarner can improve his record to 4-1, and pitch the run-shy Padres into submission in a game I see being a 4-0, 5-1 type of affair. Clayton Richard has a good record v the Giants, but has struggled a bit recently, knocked for 14 ERs in his last 3 starts, and I like the likes of Sandoval, Posey et al to dish out some punishment tonight at a good price

Re: MLB: April 29th 2012 Picks Rays (-1.5) 1pt @ 2.90 Bet365 Rangers the faves, but the pitchers come in off very differing last time out performances. For the Rays, David Price went the distance notching up a shutout in a 5-0 win over the Angels, K'ing 6. Whilst for Texas, Derek Holland was tagged for 7 in 6 innings, striking just the 1 out, and giving up 9 hits. Simply at the prices I think the Rays are good value to take this series decider, and the near 2-1 for them to do it by at least a couple of runs appeals too

2012 record: 17-27 (+3.08)

Re: MLB: April 29th 2012 Picks

Dodgers (m/l) 1pt @ 2.13 Bet365 A trio of consecutive walks done the damage for the Nationals in the 6th. A single to centre from Loney ensuring Kemp and Ethier made it home for the only runs of the game. Giants (-2.5) 1pt @ 3.15 Bet365 Bumgarner gained his 4th W with 7.2 inns pitched for just 1 run, whilst a sac-fly and a homer in the 1st, and a 2-run triple in the 6th ensured my line was covered.

2012 record: 19-27 (+6.36)