** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

April 30-May 6

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: April 30-May 6 Not touching shit tomorrow, too pissed off from Azarenka playing on despite being injured, plus nothing really strikes me, I can usually pluck out a bet the bookies have marked down as 50/50 or 60/40 and take it with the confidence of it being 70/30 or better but not tomorrow. Lorenzi and Lajovic strike me, but not taking either.

Re: April 30-May 6 Challenger Ostrava - Andrej Martin to beat Marcel Gawron @ EVENS BET 365 Strength (7/10) Fancy Martin here. He looks to be a player going places in recent months, stringing together some consistent form over in South America, and I think he should be too good here. Gawron is in shaky form and hasn't done much on recently apart from a decent run in Casablanca, and as mentioned last week he doesn't play that often. Have to go with the motivated in form guy, and that's Martin. :hope

Re: April 30-May 6

Challenger Ostrava - Andrej Martin to beat Marcel Gawron @ EVENS BET 365 Strength (7/10) Fancy Martin here. He looks to be a player going places in recent months, stringing together some consistent form over in South America, and I think he should be too good here. Gawron is in shaky form and hasn't done much on recently apart from a decent run in Casablanca, and as mentioned last week he doesn't play that often. Have to go with the motivated in form guy, and that's Martin. :hope
Hi! When is this event?

Re: April 30-May 6 Peter Gojowczyk vs. Marinko Matosevic This tennis pick comes from the final round of qualification for the main draw of an ATP World Tour event in Munich. This is a home event for Peter Gojowczyk, German player with Polish name, so he will be surely motivated to perform well here and repeat his main draw appearance from 2010 (lost to Marcos Baghdatis in the first round). Gojowczyk used to be among the best German youngsters in previous years and at 22 he still has enough time to show his potential on the ATP World Tour. Gojowczyk just broke the Top200 for the first time in his career and is after his first Grand Slam main draw appearance (lost to Young in a five-setter in Australia). He is mainly succesful on slow hard and red clay courts. Marinko Matosevic, Australian player with Bosnian origin, is having a breakthrough season this year after his surprising run to the finals in Delray Beach in March. His strenghts are good serve and sound volleys but he is in a no way successful clay court player and is yet to beat any Top200 player on the dirt in his career. Matosevic played a Sarasota - Savannah double on green clay in last weeks but failed in the first round on both occasions and should find it very difficult to change the trend in a match against Gojowczyk, who has enough match practice on the dirt, today. The German player seems like a nice tennis pick to start the week. Starting Time: 30 April 2012, 11:00 CET Bet: Gojowczyk Odds: 1.74 Stake: 7 units Bookmaker: 5Dimes

Re: April 30-May 6 Ok.This one is played in around 90mins.Again,i going with Torro-Flor who is in some decent form at the moment. Torro-Flor to beat Cabeza-Candela Estoril Qualifer@Bwin 2.0(6/10) Torro-Flor is playing some superb tennis so far in 2012 & should have too much for her fellow Spanish player.Torro-Flor has just won the Civitavecchia ITF,so her confidence will be sky high.She has won her last 7 games on clay.Cabeza can win vs lower ranked players on clay but when it comes to any quality opponents she gets convincingly beat.Torro-Flor is improving all the time & will get her 8th straight win vs Cabez-Candela today. :hope 

Re: April 30-May 6 ATP Munchem . Clay / S. Giraldo - S. Darcis VIP Pick (Paid) : 2:0 2,10 Expekt, Unibet This is a VIP picks I've purchased from a site (wont make publicity to theyr site), price paid 25

€. Last VIP from this site, I put on Friday on this forum: Nantes -1 AH over Amiens at 1.86. Ended: 5-0 If we have a look at previous games, its obvious the south american is in better form. GL!

ATP Munchem . Clay / S. Giraldo - S. Darcis VIP Pick (Paid) : 2:0 2,10 Expekt, Unibet This is a VIP picks I've purchased from a site (wont make publicity to theyr site), price paid 25

€. Last VIP from this site, I put on Friday on this forum: Nantes -1 AH over Amiens at 1.86. Ended: 5-0 If we have a look at previous games, its obvious the south american is in better form. GL!

Short and quick win for Santi, not every site that sell VIP picks is.. good to follow. A guy like me, one of the kind, with 3-4 years behind betting as a pro, know wich site to pay for the VIP and wich avoid to pay. So, the 2nd VIP I buy and put on this forum, free.. Won! Enjoy :) FT: 64 63

Re: April 30-May 6 Phau - Gil Will be small here on a straight sets win for the local hero Gil. Both players had one meeting in the history. This was a win for Phau in 3 sets on clay. Gil playing well the last two weeks on clay in Monte Carlo and Barcelona. Had some good wins and showing some good perfomance. Only Gil is a player who can start wondering in his head and can't stopped this. Phau had playing his last tournament in Sarasota two weeks ago. He lost the first round their in straight sets against Bobby Reynolds. I think Gil can win this in straightsets if he don't start wondering in his head. 1/10 Gil -1.5 set @ 1.95 Pinnacle

Re: April 30-May 6 Paire - Fognini Odds are raising here. But this is the reason i will be careful here. Can't find some info about a injury at the Fognini side and i think this will be not. Also Fognini had a very long last week in Bucharest. Lost the final against Simon, but he showing a very very well perfomance this tournament. This can be the result that Fognini will be a little bit tired here. What can i say about the Frenchmen here? Playing good in some Challengers, but when he face some good players he is the most time very weak. But he playing well on clay and had a lot of matches spending on this surface this year. 2/10 Fognini ML @ 1.76 Pinnacle

Phau - Gil Will be small here on a straight sets win for the local hero Gil. Both players had one meeting in the history. This was a win for Phau in 3 sets on clay. Gil playing well the last two weeks on clay in Monte Carlo and Barcelona. Had some good wins and showing some good perfomance. Only Gil is a player who can start wondering in his head and can't stopped this. Phau had playing his last tournament in Sarasota two weeks ago. He lost the first round their in straight sets against Bobby Reynolds. I think Gil can win this in straightsets if he don't start wondering in his head. 1/10 Gil -1.5 set @ 1.95 Pinnacle
Paire - Fognini Odds are raising here. But this is the reason i will be careful here. Can't find some info about a injury at the Fognini side and i think this will be not. Also Fognini had a very long last week in Bucharest. Lost the final against Simon, but he showing a very very well perfomance this tournament. This can be the result that Fognini will be a little bit tired here. What can i say about the Frenchmen here? Playing good in some Challengers, but when he face some good players he is the most time very weak. But he playing well on clay and had a lot of matches spending on this surface this year. 2/10 Fognini ML @ 1.76 Pinnacle
Dramatic day.

Re: April 30-May 6 Simone Vagnozzi to beat Grega Zemlja Ostrava Challenger @2.30 Bwin(5/10) Vagnozzi(seeded 202) has started 2012 poorly but I still believe he has enough ability to get past Zemlja in tomorrow afternoon's match.H2H reads a 3-0 lead for Vagnozzi,with their last match on hard court at the Noumea Challenger in 2010 with a 6-2 3-6 6-3 win to Vagnozzi.This year he has 5 wins out of 12 on clay & has had two narrow defeats vs Korolev & Sijsling at his two last events.Zemlja(seeded 132) so far this year had a decent run to round 16 at Doha in January,After Doha he has only won 3 games in 13 matches before this event.Last year over the clay he has some good victories over Lorenzi,Marti & Veic,but he hasnt captured that same form atall in the last few months.I believe Vagnozzi should have enough to defeat Zemlja tomorrow with a bit to spare.Vagnozzi win. :hope

Re: April 30-May 6 WTA Budapestr Amanmurad to bt Erakovic @2.62 Pinnacle (2/10) Amanmurad +3 > Erakovic @1.98 Pinnacle (5/10) Hard to guess where those odds came from. Akgul on fire lately, beating Cibulkova in Stuttgart (well, Cibulkova helped alot), played good match with Li Na (46 46), and when you look at her losses on clay this year, with the exception of the very first match you will not see any walkover (3 setter vs Benesova etc.). Now Marina Erakovic had hard time to beat poor Parmentier, and actually won less points than Parmentier in this match (108 - 112). She did not play since Charleston, which was clay, too, but the green clay, which makes a difference. Unless Akgul is too tired (she had to play qualies last week and this week, too), she should take care of Marine, IMO. H2H is 2-1 for Marina, but the last match (Amanmurad won 76 61 in a Fed Cup match on hard) is from 2009.

Re: April 30-May 6 Farah - Matosevic Pick for tomorrow. See a lot of value here in this pick and i think this odd will be dropped during today. Farah showing some good perfomance the last weeks. This player will be playing a lot of doubles matches but he want to play more matches in the singles circuit. Playing a good tournament in Barcelona and playing a very well first round here. Beaten Davydenko in straight sets. Matosevic is a good player with a good serve. But he don't like to play on clay and he can lose from every player. Look to his last match in Savannah. He lost in straight sets from the number 384th of the ATP World Tour ranking. But he won in the first round here from Kukushkin. 3/10 Farah ML @ 1.53 Pinnacle

WTA Budapestr Amanmurad to bt Erakovic @2.62 Pinnacle (2/10) LOSS Amanmurad +3 > Erakovic @1.98 Pinnacle (5/10) VOID
This was not televised, but according to what I saw on scoreboard, Akgul was playing in a wheelchair :-( My fears came true, and it turned out that Akgul was out of gas in this match after having to play qualies both last and this week. Not the best start for the week, but could have been even worse... -2.0 pts this week +36.5 pts this season

This was not televised, but according to what I saw on scoreboard, Akgul was playing in a wheelchair :-( My fears came true, and it turned out that Akgul was out of gas in this match after having to play qualies both last and this week. Not the best start for the week, but could have been even worse... -2.0 pts this week +36.5 pts this season
According to that (http://tennisbios.com/view/tennis-bookmakers) second bet is also lost... yeah I also played that on Pinnacle...

Both bets still have pending status' date=' but I would be quite surprised if the hcp bet was not cancelled.[/quote'] Same here, I am waiting for the result also. Hope that they will void for us :) good luck in next bets!

Re: April 30-May 6 WTA Budapest Hsieh to bt Martic @2.34 Pinnacle (2/10) Continuing to push my luck on Budapest clay :-) Martic is best on speedy surfaces, and her results on clay are not that much convincing. She played 7-5 the second set vs local Borsanyi at odds 1.01 - 18.25 !!! Hsieh, on the other hand, defeated the quality local claycourter Timea Babosz in the first round 67 64 61, and IMO there is no reason for her being an underdog other than rank. H2H 1-0 for Hsieh (this year, Kuala Lumpur, Martic retired in the decider). Shieh should be fresh because she did not play last two weeks (the same applie for Martic, however). GL :hope edit: adding Haas to bt the uninterested Tsonga @4.90 Pinnacle (1/10) This is kinda fun bet, but I would be really disappointed if this came through and I had missed it. Jo is able to lose to anyone anywhere provided he either undervalues the opponent, or is not at least mildly motivated. Tommy has got huge serve and is going to deliver the absolute maximum because he is playing at home. Las year, Tsonga lost his first match in Estoril to Pablo Cuevas, why should he hesitate to lose his match today.

Re: April 30-May 6 Hanescu to beat Rosol @ Evens with Betfair Absolute and utter gift, ABSOLUTE AND UTTER GIFT! Rosol has the bookmakers fooled with his default victory over M, Granollers, Granollers has barely played all season and hasn't shown any sign of moving back into his form towards the end of last year. Hanescu is a season clay couter, he's sic on this surface, a true hustler with a top serve to regularly buy his way out of trouble. Should be relatively easy in the end. 10/10 in the confidence stakes

WTA Budapest Hsieh to bt Martic @2.34 Pinnacle (2/10) Continuing to push my luck on Budapest clay :-) Martic is best on speedy surfaces, and her results on clay are not that much convincing. She played 7-5 the second set vs local Borsanyi at odds 1.01 - 18.25 !!! Hsieh, on the other hand, defeated the quality local claycourter Timea Babosz in the first round 67 64 61, and IMO there is no reason for her being an underdog other than rank. H2H 1-0 for Hsieh (this year, Kuala Lumpur, Martic retired in the decider). Shieh should be fresh because she did not play last two weeks (the same applie for Martic, however). GL :hope
No chance mate, I watched these two play each other a few months back and Martic was shitting all over her until she got injured and had to retire. Think your asking for a lot to pull this punt off. Best of luck though.

Hanescu to beat Rosol @ Evens with Betfair Absolute and utter gift, ABSOLUTE AND UTTER GIFT! Rosol has the bookmakers fooled with his default victory over M, Granollers, Granollers has barely played all season and hasn't shown any sign of moving back into his form towards the end of last year. Hanescu is a season clay couter, he's sic on this surface, a true hustler with a top serve to regularly buy his way out of trouble. Should be relatively easy in the end. 10/10 in the confidence stakes
may i know which event is it?

Hsieh to bt Martic @2.34 Pinnacle (2/10) LOSS Haas to bt the uninterested Tsonga @4.90 Pinnacle (1/10) WIN
Relatively cheap adrenaline on Wednesday, which is statistically the worst day of the week over the long period. Hope for REAL RESULTS in days to come. -0.1 pts this week +38.4 pts this season

Re: April 30-May 6 ATP Munich - Haas to beat Baghdatis @ 2.20 (Bwin:4pts) Think Haas is worth a go as the underdog here. Watched parts of his win over Tsonga and it was impressive stuff from Tommy. Served well, taking control of the points with good shotmaking. Tsonga didnt play too great and is generally impatient on a clay-court which hinders him, can return like a clown at times aswell but a 6-1 6-4 win for Haas is a good showing over one of the top players. He also demolished Berrer in rd 1, 0 and 2. Baghy looks beatable here to me, two 3 set wins so far over Kamke and Dustin Brown....both players looked like they had chances to win the match against him but simply couldnt maintain the level, Baghdatis began to play more solid and let them self-destruct. Haas in this form should be an even tougher one for Baghy, and I think worth a play as an underdog here. :hope

Hanescu to beat Rosol @ Evens with Betfair Absolute and utter gift, ABSOLUTE AND UTTER GIFT! Rosol has the bookmakers fooled with his default victory over M, Granollers, Granollers has barely played all season and hasn't shown any sign of moving back into his form towards the end of last year. Hanescu is a season clay couter, he's sic on this surface, a true hustler with a top serve to regularly buy his way out of trouble. Should be relatively easy in the end. 10/10 in the confidence stakes
Rosol beat Kubot not Granollers.