** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PGA Tour 2012: Zurich classic of New Orleans 26th - 29th Apr

PerryPFC

Re: PGA Tour 2012: Zurich classic of New Orleans 26th - 29th Apr Cameron Tringale @ 70 (Now 55 - Betfair) Not the mandatory 3 figure price I need to automatically back him but he's coming in off two consecutive Top 10's and I simply can't ignore him here. Pat Perez @ 170 (Now 110 - Betfair) Was promising in both the Humana and Northern Trust. Has a previous Top 5 in this event and I think 3 figures is attractive here. Tommy Gainey @ 290 (Now 370 - Betfair) I still think Gainey could potentially be coming into form and considering he was 3rd in this event last year I think these are attractive dark horse odds. Josh Teater @ 400 Betfair Two 8th placed finishes in his last two outing at TPC Louisana make this bet an attractive value option.

Carl Pettersson 35/1,each way with Corals: The big hitting Swede comes into this is in fine form. Winning the RBC Heritage last time out,& 2nd before that in the Houston Open. Now that's form! I read somewhere that putting could be important here. Pettersson is ranked 3rd in putts per GIR. He is 1st in scoring average,8th in driving distance and 18th in GIR. Hopefully these stats bode well,and I hope he is up for it & not resting on his recent laurels! Good luck to all,in this ;-)

Re: PGA Tour 2012: Zurich classic of New Orleans 26th - 29th Apr Quite simply a supremely frustrating round from Tringale. Double bogey after losing his ball off the tee, missed an eagle putt from 7'2", birdie from 4'10", par from 6"9 and a couple of 14 feet birdies. Could and should be at least 2 shots better off and in with a real shot instead of the outside chance he is. :wall

Re: PGA Tour 2012: Zurich classic of New Orleans 26th - 29th Apr

Quite simply a supremely frustrating round from Tringale. Double bogey after losing his ball off the tee' date=' missed an eagle putt from 7'2", birdie from 4'10", par from 6"9 and a couple of 14 feet birdies. Could and should be at least 2 shots better off and in with a real shot instead of the outside chance he is. :wall[/quote'] As a regular backer of Tringale, I'm guessing it's something we need to get used to! He did similar last week if I remember! Last week was very annoying, as an each way backer, he was on the bubble with a backers nightmare 6th place finish, fingers crossed he can at least better that this week! Not all hope is lost as Ryan Palmer has proved there are some low scores out there and the 2 shot leader, Duffers, has 54 hole leader 'form'!!!

Re: PGA Tour 2012: Zurich classic of New Orleans 26th - 29th Apr I just think Tringale is not a great player personally. He may win 1 tournament in his entire career, but he has never finished in the Top 3 of any event and i don't think it pays to follow a player like him personally. In fairness to him, he is still young, so he may improve.