** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 28th - 29th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Espanyol v Real Sporting de Gijon (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Getafe v Real Mallorca (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Levante UD v Granada CF (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Real Sociedad v Racing Santander (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Villarreal v Osasuna (21:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 29 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Real Madrid v Sevilla (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Real Zaragoza v Athletic Bilbao (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Málaga v Valencia (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Real Betis v Atlético Madrid (18:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rayo Vallecano v FC Barcelona (20:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 28th - 29th April This week for me Levante is a banker. They look pretty good at the back and also upfront where Kone is taking care of the scoring. Levante is currently on a streak of three games without win. This is something that does not correspond with their current form. Against Barca they suffered a little bit physically at the end but against Sevilla the players looked really fresh. Except for the goal Kone had a few more chances but he missed. In both of their last two games they did very well defensively. The club is making everything possible to gather as much support from the fans as possible for the Saturday match against Granada lauching the "Let's dream with more distant goals" campaign which is targeting the European tournaments. Levante goalkeeper /saved penalty against Sevilla/ said that they not only want to play for a European place - they wanted to finish in the first four teams with a Champions league spot. All that means the motivation is there. Performance also is there. There are no suspended or injuried players. Let's look at the opponents now. Granada Granada are now almost saved being 8 points above the relegation line. The key word here is almost. There are 12 more points to be played for. With Zaragoza and Gigon making their final pushes I assume Granada will not be calm till it's all theoretically and practically done. Last match against Getafe /another team fighting a place in European tournaments/ they won 1:0 but Getafe's display was not one to remember. Granada are good attacking side and perform well on their home ground but when they go away usually they fail to do the same. They've lost 12 of their away games /total of 17/scoring only 12 goals. Conclusions Levante has a run of three games without a win and I think there are all of the reasons for the streak to end this Saturday. Granada is not great away from home and having into account the strong valencian defence I cannot even see them scoring a goal. On the other hand Levante are playing well and they only need a result. With Kone upfront I think they are capable of scoring. Levante have won 9 of 17 home games scoring 27 goals and most of their point have come form home matches. This is a game that wil define Levante's season. As for Granada the fight is not over but I think they can breathe more calmly after three points from the last round and 8 above the relegation zone. I can see Levante winning this by 1 or 2 to nil Odds for HM are 1.85 with efbet and bet-at-home.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 28th - 29th April This week I'm only taking a double: Espanyol - Sporting ---> Espanyol over 1,5 goals (1.61) Real Socidad - Racing ---> Real Sociedad to win (1.50) 2.42 Stake 3 @ Bet365 Espanyol - Sporting Espanyol strong at home, still playing for Europe, scored 5 against Rayo, 4 against Valencia, 3 against Racing. Sporting in must win situation, Clemente is using a lot of defenders and a lot of forwards, but no midfielders. Espanyol with Verdú and Coutinho can take the ball and generate football and best chances. Sergio García is on very good form, with Álvaro Vázquez and Uche also scoring. Sporting worst defense of La Liga (64 goals conceeded) and awful out El Molinón Real Sociedad - Racing If Real wins, they will be at Primera another year. Against doomed Racing (now in Segunda), with Carlos Vela on fire I think that local team should win, against a low-scoring team that is thinking now to the next season. Real with 4 draws, but against Betis for example they missed a penalty and deserved to win in the first half, and against Málaga they hold with 10 men against the fifth team in the league. Racing not won for 16 games and totally out of form.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 28th - 29th April

This week I'm only taking a double: Espanyol - Sporting ---> Espanyol over 1,5 goals (1.61) Real Socidad - Racing ---> Real Sociedad to win (1.50) 2.42 Stake 3 @ Bet365 Espanyol - Sporting Espanyol strong at home, still playing for Europe, scored 5 against Rayo, 4 against Valencia, 3 against Racing. Sporting in must win situation, Clemente is using a lot of defenders and a lot of forwards, but no midfielders. Espanyol with Verdú and Coutinho can take the ball and generate football and best chances. Sergio García is on very good form, with Álvaro Vázquez and Uche also scoring. Sporting worst defense of La Liga (64 goals conceeded) and awful out El Molinón Real Sociedad - Racing If Real wins, they will be at Primera another year. Against doomed Racing (now in Segunda), with Carlos Vela on fire I think that local team should win, against a low-scoring team that is thinking now to the next season. Real with 4 draws, but against Betis for example they missed a penalty and deserved to win in the first half, and against Málaga they hold with 10 men against the fifth team in the league. Racing not won for 16 games and totally out of form.
Seems like Espanyol is thinking about summer, mojitos, caipirinhas, paellas and stuff. Well played by Sporting. Real in good second half won. Espanyol 0 - 3 Sporting Real Sociedad 3 - 0 Racing -3

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 28th - 29th April Injuries & suspensions Málaga CF v Valencia CF Málaga CF: Baptista, Toulalan, Caballero, Joaquin, Kameni, Duda Valencia CF: Banega, Soldado Rayo Vallecano v Barcelona Rayo Vallecano: Fuego, Labaka, Michel, Joel, Pulido, Costa, Pereira, Armenteros Barcelona: Abidal, Villa, Fontas

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 28th - 29th April Tbh, I haven't got a definitive hunch on any of these remaining games. Madrid-Sevilla, will Madrid go in here with the Clásico win at heart or the Champion's League defeat? Sevilla's best times seem behind them and they haven't convinced me at all these last two seasons. Míchel knows RM, but I'm not sure that's enough, RM might want to wrap it up. Zaragoza-Bilbao, ist RZ's will stronger in trying for that almost impossible chance of avoiding relegation or is Bilbao's urge for the CL stronger? Bilbao could also be tired, with hardly a break at all this year, losing many simple games in the league because of it. Otoh, they're on a morale high, so they might just win it, problem is the stats don't like it, with only two AB wins in Romareda this new millennium. Málaga-Valencia, M's form is dwindling a little, but their home record has been solid. Valencia on the road suck a lot lately, with their last win mid March. Also, Emery is leaving, which isn't good for them. They had a great start to the season and were probably the only "big" team to achieve performance early on, but lately they seem to be losing everything; CdR, EL and now it seems symptomatic for them to lose the third spot CL, aswell. Betis-Atlético, RB haven't got much to play for, but usually put in a decent performance at home. Atlético likewise on a roll, probably not as tired as Bilbao, facing not such a determined opponent, hm, can't really see them lose, but is that enough? Rayo-Barcelona, depending on the RM-S game it's possible they (officially) lose the league today. An upset is thinkable, but seems to be lacking something. I liked Rayo in the Camp Nou, good performance, but their form is a disaster at the moment. Barca losing the Clásico, Pep, league, no win in three, not sure if it's enough for a loss, but maybe a really dull, possibly low scoring game. Otoh, Rayo have nothing to lose, noone expects them to take anything anyway and they can just blast away at Barca. Oh well, that's my opinion at least. Basically, it's not clicking for me, too many uncertainties. Btw, does anyone know, if Málaga do win and equalise the standings, one win for both sides, does the goal difference count in total or only between these two (Valencia won 2-0)?

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 28th - 29th April Oh well, not too shabby, but didn't see Barca quite as lively. They almost seemed relieved with tons of pressure gone, certainty about their standing and coach, and maybe punishing Rayo for their lousy week. Whatever the reason, both Liga giants seem too professional to let results get to them.