** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

April 16 - April 22

Re: April 16 - April 22 Monaco - Haase Will be staking high here on Monaco. Monaco is the player in form. Playing very good last week in Houston with a lot of decent wins. In the final he beaten Isner, who is tired. But this was not the only reason. Monaco playing every match well and it will be good that he won that tournament. What can is say about the Dutchmen here? He is in terrible form the last weeks. In Casablanca he shows a very terrible perfomance. It was the first match on clay for him, but it was terrible to see. A other fact: Monaco leads the H2H with 2-1. 2/10 Monaco -1.5 set tb. Haase @ 1.84 Pinnacle 5/10 Monaco tb. Haase @ 1.38 Pinnacle

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: April 16 - April 22 Llodra - Fognini Will be going here with the Frenchmen. Llodra is the number 47th of the ATP World Tour ranking and beating Fognini here in 2010 in straight sets. He is a decent player in my eyes who loves to play forward. Don't know why Fognini is favorite here. He have a terrible year. 2w4l and playing terrible. Last win was against Krajinovic the number 1104 on the World Tour Ranking. 2/10 Llodra tb. Fognini @ 1.99 Pinnacle

Llodra - Fognini Will be going here with the Frenchmen. Llodra is the number 47th of the ATP World Tour ranking and beating Fognini here in 2010 in straight sets. He is a decent player in my eyes who loves to play forward. Don't know why Fognini is favorite here. He have a terrible year. 2w4l and playing terrible. Last win was against Krajinovic the number 1104 on the World Tour Ranking. 2/10 Llodra tb. Fognini @ 1.99 Pinnacle
The Fog has been injured

Re: April 16 - April 22

Andujar - Del Bonis Andujar is the men in form. Winning last week ATP Casablanca and playing very good. He showing a good perfomance in the most matches. And he will lead the H2H against Del Bonis with 3-0, all the matches on clay. Del Bonis the number 144th on the ATP World Ranking loves to play on clay. But everyone know that he had not enough quality to beat Andujar here. I think he will not cover the handicap here. 3/10 Andujar -3 games @ 1.88 Pinnacle
You are sure he'll still pull through despite the flight? Del Bonis beat Ungur in qualies?

Re: April 16 - April 22 Taking kukushkin as well at 11/10 BET 365. He was giving Murray fits in Brisbane and he's slowly working his way back into that form again it seems. Mayer is a complete joke this year, his win over Isner courtesy of Isner not giving a flying f*ck and inherent match-up problems with Mayer's counter-punching passive style. Kukushkin should be too solid and committed here.

Re: April 16 - April 22 Couple of Houston >> Monte-Carlo transitions that deserve examination: R.Haase +4 > Monaco @2.120 Pinnacle Here I agree with Atko. Haase was awful last week, but so was Dolgopolov. This is entierly different tournament and Monaco had to travel alot. po-TEE-tow stah-RAH-che to bt Berlocq @2.190 Pinnacle Basically the similar reasoning, but in addition to this, Carlos Berlocq retired in Houston in his match against Feliciano Lopez (leg injury). Having to travel oversea and to play a match on clay couple of days later with an injured leg is too much IMO even aginst average Potato. Moreover, Potato leads H2H 8-2, though it must be admitted that the last two matches are namely those two wins for Berlocq from this year. Also jumping on the Kukushkin to bt Flo Mayer train which raised overnight to @2.4 Pinnacle edit: while I was writing this, Kukushkin raised to 2.61 at Pinnacle. Something strange is happening...

Re: April 16 - April 22 Never trust a Kazakh, or indeed Flo Mayer. When Jurgen Melzer was asked a few years ago who he'd like to go gambling in Las Vegas with, his reply was Mayer. The German likes a flutter, it seems ...

Re: April 16 - April 22 Gil - Youzhny Don't know why Youzhny is raising here. He had a lot of weeks to recover from his injury and i think he will be fit to start this tournament. Gil did only play this tournament on clay, playing well so far but you don't know with him. Normally he is a good clay player, but mentally he can be a wrack. I choose here for the safe way, but i think the handicap -2.5 games can be playing with smaller stakes. 4/10 Youzhny tb. Gil @ 1.59 Pinnacle

Re: April 16 - April 22 Hi guys, 1 pick for ATP MONTE CARLO: TSONGA-KOHLSCHREIBER: TSONGA OVER 12.5 GAMES @ 1.8 on pinnaclesports I would not expect Tsonga to win it easily, especially on clay, where Kohlschreiber is probably on the same level as Tsonga in terms of the baseline game. All matches between those two have been long and close.

Kukushkin to beat Forian in awful diabolical form Mayer @ 6/5 with StanJames Kukushkin is back and he shall be back with a bang, I fancy him to go a long way in this tournament, the dude is not one to be messed with when he is on song. When he had his return from injury, his results didn't look all that too much impressive, however as time has passed on he has improved. His first match back since from injury ended in a straights set loss against Dimitrov ... his match ended in a straight set win against Dimitrov. This guy's a hustler baby and he'll just want the stupid, erratic and clumsy, wonky like fool Florian Mayer to know. 8/10
Dum, dum, dum ... ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: April 16 - April 22 One final bet for today. Mulled it over and decided to strike. Pablo Andujar -3 games AH v Federico Delbonis @ 1.88 The form book is the key here. Andujar's beaten the young Argentine every time they've met and has covered the handicap in the process. The line will be low because Andujar was in the Casa final on Sunday but Casa to Monte Carlo is not a long journey. The type of clay will be similar too. Andujar's a lovely clay court player. Moves beautifully and is crisp off either wing. Delbonis is talented but as proven last week against Chardy in Casa, his serve is weak and easily picked on. A confident Andujar can take this with a bit to spare against a man he evidently enjoys playing against. :hope

Re: April 16 - April 22 Berlocq retired after the very first break of his serve at 2-4 in the 1st set :-( Bad tactics from Potato - he should have let him to win the opener and crush him only after that, this way my bet is void :unsure edit: I decided to follow Atko on Andujar-3 to bt Delbonis on somewhat better price @1.926 Pinnacle. Monday should be enough for Marocco->Monte Carlo transfer (some 2-3 hrs flight) and Pablo should be ready for the afternoon's match today.

Re: April 16 - April 22 Souza - Arguello Staking here on the local boy here. The number 99 of the ATP World Tour ranking will be facing here the number 244th of the World Tour ranking. Souza had playing the last weeks on clay and showing some good perfomance. Last week he lost against Anderson in Casablanca, but he playing well. When i look to Arguello i see a player who only played in the little tournaments. When he facing better players he will lost the match. In my eyes Souza is a better player and i think he will not win against the local boy here. 4/10 Souza ML @ 1.44 Pinnacle

So bloody flipping pissed off right now ... I backed andujar with kukushkin and nishikori ... i was torn between Belluci and flipping Andujar and I went with Andujar.
same here... i had a gut felling if wawrinka wins, then andujar loses...stupid tenis, stupid public bet

Re: April 16 - April 22 I went with Nishikori, Kukushkin and Del Bonis. Good old Del Bonis won the first set so had a dabble on Andujar in play. Haase doing his usual popped balloon impression. The guy is incapable of playing any sort of grind tennis.

So bloody flipping pissed off right now ... I backed andujar with kukushkin and nishikori ... i was torn between Belluci and flipping Andujar and I went with Andujar.
Looks like you might be ok! Alovec hasnt had the best of tips so far that iv seen! However Im sure they will improve!

Re: April 16 - April 22 Benneteau to beat Jurgen sloppy, mentally fragile and pathetically weak and streaky Melzer @ 6/4 with Bet 365 Are you kidding me? Please explain to me the logic behind these odds? This surface clay? Melzer's the most inconsistent flipping annoyance on the tour and Benneteau is much the opposite. Benne has a much better serve than Melzer and here we have the home guy in Benne, in much the better form and much the better frame of mind for a masters series tournament. These odds inevitably come in so I suggest people jump all over it ASAP. 9.5/10 in the confidence stakes