** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 6-7

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 6 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Ebbsfleet United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wrexham v Alfreton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newport County v AFC Telford United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Bath City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Braintree Town v Luton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Barrow (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hayes & Yeading v Cambridge United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Kidderminster Harriers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Stockport County v Lincoln City (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] York City v Fleetwood Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 6-7 Hayes & Yeading v Cambridge United (Saturday) Every season that Hayes have been in the Blue Square Premier they have made a late bid for survival and this year is no different. They have won three of their last six, including a great victory over play-off hopefuls Southport. Their two defeats in that spell were only by the odd goal in three and it is clear they are in the best form they have been all season. Cambridge have been pretty inconsistent of late but I do think they are struggling for form on the whole. They did nearly beat Wrexham last week but it seems to me that was more to do with how bad Wrexham played. They did follow that up with a 1-0 win at Lincoln on Tuesday but Lincoln were the better side and should have got something. Hayes have got much more riding on this game than their opponents and given the general way the two teams are playing at the moment I do think bet365’s 2/1 on a home win is slightly generous. Wrexham v Alfreton (Friday) The away side have been very profitable for us of late and although this is obviously a tough game I do think the bookies have priced it up wrong. As I mentioned above, Wrexham were awful last Saturday and were very lucky to get a point. Prior to that they needed two late goals to see off Darlington and lost to Forest Green Rovers. They have had a tremendous season but you always sensed they would fade eventually and although it’s taken longer than many thought, it does appear as if that is now happening. I don’t really need to point out the superb run Alfreton are on that has seen them pretty much safe for another year in the Blue Square Premier. In actual fact if you based the table on results in 2012 then they would be pushing for a play-off spot. If they were in that position then there is no way they would be available at 8/1 for this game and that is why I believe the bookmakers have got this one priced wrongly. I really do think Alfreton can get something so I will keep the draw on side and back them at 6/1 in the draw no bet market with bet365 and Stan James.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 6-7 I have also done a small yankee, a bit like the one I did a couple of weeks back, with Alfreton, Bath, Braintree and Eastbourne (BSS) are in that as I feel all of them are bigger than their odds should be. Bath might relax now they are down and Tamworth are hardly doing well themselves, Braintree's pitch wont suit the way Luton like to play football and Welling arent always that good away from home and Eastbourne have looked better recently.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 6-7 Just a couple of spreads for me... I fancy Forest Green Rovers to continue their decent form at home this afternoon and I've sold the time of their 2nd goal at 71 with Sporting. Ebbsfleet United kept it tight at Mansfield, but FGR are in good form and will have the returning Reece Styche on the bench to keep the forward line keen. The Tamworth/Bath City game tonight is the very definition of an end-of-season game, and I think there is a chance of a rather relaxed and open game - total goals are a buy at 2.65 with Sporting. Tamworth, although usually a tough nut to crack at home, don't often do clean sheets at home. A high-risk play (though with limited downside) is to sell the time of Bath's 2nd goal at 82 with Sporting. You hardly ever see a figure that far out for a 2nd goal, especially when both sides are in ropey form and the match has the whiff of summer about it.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 6-7 I haven't been posting much recently because there hasn't been much for me to post about plus I haven't had as much time as before.I think other parts of this forum have started to fall behind but fair play to the guys who keep plugging away here in the non league thread.Well done Shipsupstreets but I think a special mention this weekend must go to Addpea with some outstanding picks.Alfreton was an inspired call and unlucky with Eastbourne to fill your Yankee.Take a bow....great stuff!!

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Apr 6-7 Thanks luckoftheirish and yes it was a shame about Eastbourne, I should have stuck Ships tip of Havant in instead. Its interesting you mention about the forum because the views on the non-league stuff has gone down a fair bit since the forum update. Not really sure why that is but its a shame its less busy and at times it is pretty much me and Ships only posting.