Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd muttley, 3rd Burnley Joe **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **
** November Nap's Competition Result: 1st andellio, 2nd Saddlesore, 3rd bymatrix, 4th MrJol KO Cup: DonnyFlyer, Most Winners: Astleavista**

Re: Stoke v Wolves > 7 April Stoke to win this one, Stoke are good at home but are not in the best of form at the moment, but you would fancy them to beat Wolves who arnt in the best of form either! Odds of 1.67 look pretty good for Stoke against bottom of the table, who dont look like getting off bottom of the table either!

Re: Stoke v Wolves > 7 April I didn't watched the game between Wolves and Bolton but i checked full highlights with comments and Wolves were pretty much fighting but was very unlucky in the end. And they say, if you don't score your opponent will.. I also saw keeper Hennessey talk-fight with i think captain Henry, which is probably due pressure at the moment but its not good for the team. Stoke was beaten by Wigan and played terrible... But I still think Stoke could be too strong at home but i dont like odds 1.60 on them.

Re: Stoke v Wolves > 7 April Over 2.5 @ 1.83 (Bwin) This is a must win game for Wolves, as they are adrift at the bottom with games running out, and some harder games than this to follow. This means they must open up and go for the three points. They have been scoring and conceding a lot under Connor, and in the last two games have been playing two up front, recognising the need for victories. Stoke should exploit their poor defence and get on the scoresheet, but I fancy Wolves to trouble Stoke as well, with Jarvis in fine form and with Stoke not having much to play for. Although Stoke's defence is normally decent, their home games against the bottom clubs have been full of goals; they lost 2-3 to QPR, drew 2-2 with Wigan and beat Blackburn 3-1. All in all, with Wolves' neccesity for an open game, the odds on over 2.5 look worth taking here. 1 pt.

Re: Stoke v Wolves > 7 April I'd have said Stoke are probably too short here myself, but Wolves have looked pretty poor recently. Either way I wouldn't really touch Stoke at odds on at home to anyone in this league. Tough one, because my head says Stoke are too short but they'll probably win comfortably as Wolves look doomed.

Re: Stoke v Wolves > 7 April Stoke vs Wolves What a torrid few weeks it has been for Wolves. Mick gone, Terry in and they are getting their brains knocked out of them when not playing well, and still losing despite playing well, like against Bolton last week. They have just lost O'Hara for the season and are 6 points adrift from relegation rivals. When when Wolves board didn't mange to find a manager, it had a resigned feeling of putting Connor in charge. At the time I knew McCarthy was their best chance to stay up and they are scred from 6 directions if they put Connor in charge. However, everyone seemed to know that and the odds were usually very long for Wolves. This made be back wolves being unable for find value on their rivals at shorter odds than usual. The results of this are clear, with Connor win less since taking charge. Looking at this game, 1.66 for Stoke to win is absolutely ridiculous again. Wolves will still fight despite being adrift and Stoke have nothing much to play for this season. But really what is going to happen in the game is that stoke are going to knock 5 out of wolves, and the headlines are going to star 5 star potters knock the ******* shit out of wolves in a 5 - 0 win. Huth scoring 3 from a set play, Delap lobbing one in straight from a throw in with a comedy of defensive errors and Crouch is going to score a wonder goal from 40 yards out. I am mad, bro. Wolves 5.970 Pinnacle 5/10

Re: Stoke v Wolves > 7 April Stoke -1.5 AH. 2.85 @Bet365 (6/10) Wolves might deny it but they are already down. Of course, mathematically it's still possible for them to avoid the relegation, but it won't happen. Wolves have no coach, no defense. They whole thing is huge mess. Stoke have not been that good lately but at least at home you can expect them to show up. Everybody can score against Wolves these days and not just score but to get lots of goals!

Re: Stoke v Wolves > 7 April Under 2.5 @ 2.01 pinnacle Stoke have featured in low scoring games in their last 6 EPL games, as they have only once scored more than once in these games. Defensively, they have conceded not more than once in these games, while they have also allowed just one goal in their last three home games. Wolves have lost their last five games as they have conceded goals all season. They have scored just three goals in their last five games, and doubt that they can do much against this Stoke defence. Can see this developing into another low scoring game as both teams are not in form, with Stoke probably ending up winning this game, the under looks good value Season record: 136-187 (-5.78)

Re: Stoke v Wolves > 7 April I think we might see a strong Stoke win here. They don't have to win, true, but when have you ever seen a Pulis side lie down and take it at home? I never have. It's not so much that Wolves are conceding but it's how they're conceding the goals that matters. The vast majority are from bad defending from set pieces and guess what Stoke are really, really good at? Set pieces! Wolves may nick a goal; that's ok. I expect Stoke to score at least 2 or 3 here though so the -1 Asian Handicap on Stoke looks really generous as I don't forsee Stoke doing anything but winning here. Good luck all.

Re: Stoke v Wolves > 7 April

Stoke vs Wolves Really what is going to happen in the game is that stoke are going to knock 5 out of wolves, and the headlines are going to state 5 star potters knock the ******* shit out of wolves in a 5 - 0 win. Huth scoring 3 from a set play, Delap lobbing one in straight from a throw in with a comedy of defensive errors and Crouch is going to score a wonder goal from 40 yards out. Wolves 5.970 Pinnacle 5/10
This is the style of preview there needs to be more of on PL, love it.

Re: Stoke v Wolves > 7 April

Stoke vs Wolves What a torrid few weeks it has been for Wolves. Mick gone, Terry in and they are getting their brains knocked out of them when not playing well, and still losing despite playing well, like against Bolton last week. They have just lost O'Hara for the season and are 6 points adrift from relegation rivals. When when Wolves board didn't mange to find a manager, it had a resigned feeling of putting Connor in charge. At the time I knew McCarthy was their best chance to stay up and they are scred from 6 directions if they put Connor in charge. However, everyone seemed to know that and the odds were usually very long for Wolves. This made be back wolves being unable for find value on their rivals at shorter odds than usual. The results of this are clear, with Connor win less since taking charge. Looking at this game, 1.66 for Stoke to win is absolutely ridiculous again. Wolves will still fight despite being adrift and Stoke have nothing much to play for this season. But really what is going to happen in the game is that stoke are going to knock 5 out of wolves, and the headlines are going to star 5 star potters knock the ******* shit out of wolves in a 5 - 0 win. Huth scoring 3 from a set play, Delap lobbing one in straight from a throw in with a comedy of defensive errors and Crouch is going to score a wonder goal from 40 yards out. I am mad, bro. Wolves 5.970 Pinnacle 5/10
Dirty donkey wolves couldn't even get encouraged by the fact that all 3 of their rivals lost earlier today. And they managed to throw it away just like last week against Bolton after taking the lead. - 5 units