** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

County Championship 2012

kevshat

Re: County Championship 2012 Just the one for me in Tuesday's matches. Looks like we will need to do a lot of shower dodging this week which is annoying as it would be nice to have a good week to take into the T20. Hopefully the rain stays away enough for a few results beginning with this one. 4pts Middlesex to beat Somerset 11/10 William Hill Somerset beat Middlesex in the opening week of the season but it was a very different Somerset side to the one which will step out at Lords in this match. That one had Marcus Trescothick in it, it had Steve Kirby in it and most importantly it had Vernon Philander in it. None of those three will play in this match although it does need to be said that Alfonso Thomas is back from the IPL. Middlesex since then have picked up Eoin Morgan after his IPL stint while Scott Newman is also back from his loan spell with Kent. Steven Finn never played in the reverse fixture as he'd not long been back from Sri Lanka so his loss from the Middlesex squad isn't a loss which they had at Taunton. Although he bowled well in the win over Sussex last week Corey Collymore isn't the worst replacement in the world for him. This Somerset bowling attack still looks light to me and if the wet and dank conditions scupper George Dockrell's spin then you can see this attack copping a bit of treatment. I don't see Somerset bowling Middlesex out twice on this wicket, especially if it is a shortened match and if the match is shortened then the likes of Denly and Morgan can put time back into the match, enough time to allow Middlesex to bowl Somerset out twice and win the match and close in on the top two who both have tricky assignments elsewhere in the week.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: County Championship 2012 Annoyingly the weather forecast is absolute garbage down in the South on Thursday and Friday so I don't see too many results from Wednesday's matches unless they are organised results. I thought we'd get away with it but the forecast has got worse which is annoying because on team news there was a blinding bet to be had in Division 2 but it is just not worth the risk of being on the wrong end of an organised run chase. I'll keep to Middlesex who've begun well and see what develops there.

Re: County Championship 2012 The weather wouldn't bugger off long enough to give Middlesex time to get a result so I stay at +49.65pts for the competition. The Championship is now on a break for the T20 so I'll unstick the thread and re-stick it when we resume in July.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: County Championship 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 10 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Worcestershire v Durham (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 11 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Middlesex v Nottinghamshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.31[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Surrey v Lancashire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 12 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warwickshire v Sussex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 11 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Essex (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Yorkshire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2012 The Championship returns this week and while I'm soooo tempted to back Worcestershire in the Tuesday starting match the forecast isn't great so I'm not convinced enough we'll get a natural result in so I'll just take a watching brief there I think fully aware I could be doing a bit of :wall come Friday. It's Collingwood's first game in charge so probably best to leave Durham alone and see if he can have a positive effect. Might come back with some bets for the other matches if the forecast improves a bit.

Re: County Championship 2012 Just the one for me so far this week. 4pts Lancashire to beat Surrey 4/5 BetVictor We all know the problems Surrey have had over the last month or so and although it's hurt them in the T20 this competition is where those problems are really going to hurt them. Before the T20 break Surrey's top order couldn't buy a run leaving Hamilton-Brown and Maynard to lead them to recovery. Well neither are around here for differing reasons and Ramprakash has called it a day too which leaves their batting extremely light for a match of this length against a side like Lancashire. They are boosted by Kevin Pietersen's appearance but other than the likes of Davies, Roy and de Bruyn this batting line up looks woefully weak. Although you can get away with filling in batsmen in T20 even though they didn't you can't in first class cricket. Lancashire struggled like crazy before the T20 break but just as that break came they were going better and I see no reason why they won't hit the ground running now. They have a very good bowling attack and the likes of Paul Horton and Ashwell Prince can ensure they put up respectable totals. Lancashire's batsmen will be given a tough time in this match against an excellent Surrey bowling attack but even then I would say Surrey will be hampered for the rest of the season by having Murali Kartik as overseas player and Gareth Batty as captain. With all the rain around conditions won't help one spinner let alone two and it seems both will always play which is strange. Anyway despite that Lancashire bat a lot longer to compensate for Surrey's bowling attack and I expect Lancashire to have plenty of joy against this Surrey makeshift batting line up so it is the defending champions for me.

Re: County Championship 2012 Good start for Lancashire. Hopefully the weather plays the game now. Was going to be all over Warwickshire tomorrow but having seen the outfield on the TV earlier there's no chance of play there even without any more rain so I'll give that a swerve.

Re: County Championship 2012 Division 1: [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wednesday 18 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Lancashire v Worcestershire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]159.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Nottinghamshire v Surrey (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]172.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Somerset v Warwickshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]162.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sussex v Durham (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]138.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Division 2: [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wednesday 18 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Derbyshire v Yorkshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]141.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Gloucestershire v Leicestershire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]145.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Thursday 19 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Essex v Hampshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]137.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Kent v Glamorgan (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]147.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2012 Back to normality a bit now with the weather hopefully easing off a bit for the next couple of weeks. Currently on +18.40 for the tournament before the T20 break and hopefully that will improve this week with some decent prices about. Will start with division 1... Nottinghamshire (1st Innings Lead) vs Surrey- 8/11 Bet365- (10/10) What this price is about I don't know in all honesty. Just looking at the Surrey squad for tomorrow's game in terms of batsman, it's pretty horrible viewing in truth. There's still no Hamilton-Brown and unlike last week against Lancashire, there's no KP to score a double hundred and take the pressure off their other batsman this week so they are at least 2 recognized batsman short coming into this one with Mark Ramprakash retiring last week as well. If you don't believe me, the only players in the squad who will be expected to make runs are Roy, Davies, Burns, de Bruyn, Ansari and Spriegel which although you feel for them given what's happened, it's such a weak batting lineup for the second division, let alone against one of the best counties in the country. You only have to remember what happened at the weekend between these 2 sides if you're in doubt of Surrey's appalling batting setup right now. Notts at one point had them at 8-5 on what is an extremely batsman friendly pitch down at Guildford which says it all really and then if you want further reasoning for this bet, you only have to take a look at Notts' batting quality. Their top 5/6 could all, and mostly have played some form of International cricket and they could get into any side in the country. They made the Hampshire bowling attack look extremely ordinary tonight when it really isn't which shows just how strong they are and in all honesty, I wouldn't be at all surprised if 3 players in this Notts side combined to outscore Surrey and given the extremely generous price, I have to get on board here with maximum stakes. Warwickshire to beat Somerset- 4/5 Stan James- (5/10) Must admit before the season started, I thought Warwickshire would find it hard going to repeat their form of the past couple of seasons in the Championship but they've proved me wrong and they've been playing some superb stuff. Despite the disappointment of not reaching the last 8 in the T20, they bounced back well against Sussex in the Championship and despite only drawing because of the rain, the amount of points they picked up was probably the best they could have hoped for and it must have felt like a win in all honesty. They continue to impress with the bat throughout their side, and even without Trott, Bell and Porterfield who will all be away with their International sides, in the likes of Chopra, Troughton and Rikki Clarke they have guys who have been extremely consistent for them this season whilst the overseas signing of Jeetan Patel has only strengthened what is a really talented bowling attack. If Warwickshire's Championship credentials this season weren't enough to get my backing, the Somerset team news is really worrying in truth. Bowling wise especially, they have so many absentees which leaves a really inexperienced look to the side. Steve Kirby is injured again, leading man with the ball this year George Dockrell is away on U19 duty as well as the Overton brothers as well which leaves only Peter Trego and Alfonso Thomas really as the only out and out experience bowlers with bits and pieces around them. Batting wise they are still strong on paper even without Marcus Trescothick but with that bowling attack, it's hard to see them getting a win here and they will have to bat extremely well just to salvage a draw considering the way Warwickshire have played so far this season. If the league leaders just post a big score when they bat like they have done consistently this season against far stronger bowling attacks, it's going to be an extremely tough ask for the home side to get anything out of this one and I have to go with Warwickshire here. A couple in Division 2 as well... Yorkshire to beat Derbyshire- 4/5 Boylesports- (5/10) Top of the table clash here and despite Derbyshire's excellent start in the league, they had an extremely poor T20 campaign and I can't help feel that will have stopped their momentum a touch. They really struggled for runs in the T20 and that continued against Northants the other day and they were lucky that rain came to their rescue as they looked destine to lose that one as well. Even against the Unicorns in the most recent match, only 3 guys got into double figures which says to me that the T20 has really made them lose confidence and they will need to find their form at the crease again if they are to maintain their early season form. Yorkshire on the other hand have had no such problems with runs recently and they will be extremely high on confidence after their T20 efforts which has seen them qualify for the quarter finals. Joe Root in particular has been in sublime form with the bat and scored an unbeaten double hundred against Hampshire in the recent Championship match and with Jonny Bairstow not being picked for England, he'll be eager to impress again and he just strengthens what is a really strong top order. Despite not having Mitchell Starc for this one, Steve Harmison fills in for him and he's spoken about how much he wants to impress as well given his poor form and being plagued with injuries so he makes up a pretty decent bowling attack as well. I just fear that the T20 season has sort of come at the wrong time for Derbyshire as they haven't been amongst the runs for quite a while now and they need to put some runs on the board as their bowling attack isn't the strongest. If the Yorkshire bowlers can make some in-roads early on, they've got the batsman to really score the runs and punish what is a pretty lacking Derbyshire bowling attack and with the prospect of closing the gap at the top, I fancy the men with the White Rose to win this one. Leicestershire to beat Gloucestershire- 11/8 Stan James- (4/10) I mentioned how the T20 period seems to have stopped Derbyshire's momentum a bit, well it seems to have done the opposite for Leicestershire as before the T20 they were really struggling but since returning to CB40 action, they've won their last 2 matches they've played and the result against Worcestershire should really have given the dressing room a boost and they should be full on confidence coming into this one. They found a couple of local stars during the T20 season in Robert Thornely and Rob Taylor who really impressed, and with the returns of Robert Joseph and Claude Henderson to boost the bowling attack, they will be pretty confident with the squad they are putting out as they have some quality batsman as well, none more so than Ramnaresh Sarwan who scored that magnificent century the other day on TV. Gloucestershire had a good T20 campaign and are into the quarter finals which looked unlikely with the last couple of games to play in the tournament and they have backed those performances up well with a good batting performance against Essex in the interrupted Championship game and then they won comfortably again today against Worcestershire in the CB40. Where I think Leicestershire have a chance however is from looking at the game today down at Cheltenham, it looks as though the pitch was aiding the spinners and the medium pacers which Leicestershire have in Rob Taylor and Claude Henderson. The likes of Alex Gidman and Moeen Ali in particular has a lot of success so I'd fancy Henderson in particular to be licking his lips at the prospect of bowling on this surface. Gloucestershire have been really impressive in the one day format this season, but I'm still not convinced they have the right balance in their side especially without Will Gidman who was their best player in the early part of the season. They didn't chase down the modest total that Worcestershire set them today with too much conviction and with Leicestershire sure to be on a high from their recent couple of results, I'll back them to carry that form and momentum into this one and take the points back to Leicester with them.

Re: County Championship 2012 Two for me for Wednesday. Were a few others I liked the look of but the forecast still isn't the best. Thankfully it looks like this jet stream is doing one at the weekend so we can all get back to making some proper moolah :lol. 4pts Warwickshire to beat Somerset 4/5 Paddy Power Warwickshire come into this match as leaders in the Championship and while I still don't think they will win the Championship they are a side who can't be ignored at the minute, particularly against a Somerset side who not for the first time this season are down to the bare bones. International call ups and injuries will cost Somerset the use of Steve Kirby, Marcus Trescothick, George Dockrell, the Overton twins and Adam Dibble. Adbur Rehman was meant to be starting his overseas stint this week but he's having visa problems and hasn't arrived and Albie Morkel has joined up with the South Africa A side. There's still some good players left in the likes of Compton, Kieswetter, Hildreth, Trego and Thomas but this is very much a Somerset side with a lot of second string players in it. Warwickshire will be without Ian Bell and Jonathan Trott who are away with England while William Porterfield is away with Ireland. Richard Johnson has been loaned to Derbyshire for a month but he wouldn't have played anyway. Even without those missing players this is a good Warwickshire side. Varun Chopra churns out runs at a good lick while Rikki Clarke is in the form of his life. Chris Woakes is an excellent opening bowler and Jeetan Patel is a very good overseas off spinner. Warwickshire will be full of confidence, they are playing good four day criggit and I think they can extend their lead at the top with a win here. 3pts Durham to beat Sussex 11/8 BetVictor I've been desperate to take on Sussex throughout the season and I'll continue to do so because I don't think they are anywhere near good enough with the bat or the ball. They will be without Ed Joyce and Matt Prior with the bat this week and both could be described as big losses. Steve Magoffin has joined for the remainder of the season as overseas player but Warwickshire cruised to 400 last week on a wicket which had a bit in it for the bowlers. Durham will be without Graham Onions early on in this match but I can't see him playing for England so he'll join in once he's been released. Paul Collingwood skippers the side for the first time in this match and he will be making sure he, and the rest of his batting line up, start contributing with runs. There were signs at Worcester last week that runs aren't far away. They certainly have the players to score runs. I've had a feeling for a while that this was a team not performing for the Colonel and I would expect a massive improvement under Collingwood, who showed when he was England's limited overs captain that he is someone who is proactive rather than reactive and that along with a better batting line up and a better bowling attack once Onions arrives makes Durham look a good bet to me here at 11/8.

Re: County Championship 2012 One for today's matches. 4pts Hampshire to beat Essex 10/11 Coral I like Hampshire in this match. They have the right balance between bat and ball and but for a sensational knock from Joe Root last week they could have had Yorkshire skittled for a very low total. The likes of Mascarenhas, Balcombe and Tomlinson are all bowling well for Hampshire while people like Simon Katich, Neil McKenzie and Sean Ervine are all in good touch with the bat. It is with the bat I fear a little bit for this Essex side though. There's no Owais Shah while obviously Cook and Bopara are away and James Foster is still away on paternity leave. James Franklin doesn't play here as Essex are going with Harbhajan Singh so their batting looks very youthful and with the pressure the Hampshire bowlers keep on teams I expect the Essex batsmen to wilt at some point. Hampshire are without Michael Carberry but Neil McKenzie is a perfectly able replacement so the Royals look the better side to me here and I'm happy to take them to pick up their first win since the T20 break.

Re: County Championship 2012 Same one for me today... Hampshire to beat Essex- 10/11 Coral- (4/10) After watching Essex in the flesh yesterday, I can't help but fear for them here. With Shah and Foster missing, as well as Bopara and Cook and also James Franklin who played last night, they really are extremely short in the batting department. It was only at the ground yesterday that I could see just how much they missed Foster as although they hadn't scored enough runs, in the field they were extremely quiet and some of the decisions made by stand in captain Mark Pettini were peculiar. To be quite honest, the bowling looked extremely weak as well to me excluding Masters and Napier and although Harbhajan will help in that department, he's not the bowler he once was so all in all, they look a little lacking in quality. Hampshire don't have that problem though as they are extremely strong batting wise which should mean they score a bunch of runs on this ground whilst their bowlers have been in good form as well. Essex have been in poor form in the 4 day game even with the players that are missing today, so without them, I expect Hampshire to win this one.

Re: County Championship 2012 Some ridiculous finishes to some of the matches this week. Warwickshire fell victim to a Craig Kieswetter onslaught and in the end fell a wicket short allowing Somerset the win whilst it looked like a similar thing was going to happen down at Chelmsford today with Adam Wheater but thankfully he fell for 98 and Essex 2 runs short. Think Kev and me deserve that bit of luck considering a few results that have gone against us this season. Yorkshire were looking good as well until the heavens opened. In the end though, +5.90 for this week taking me to +24.30 for the competition. Away next week so won't be having any there so pleased Hampshire secured that win ahead of a short break for me.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Durham v Middlesex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nottinghamshire v Sussex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.67[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warwickshire v Surrey (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hampshire v Kent (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leicestershire v Yorkshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2012 Not the best of week's last week with a couple of close finishes going against me albeit one also for me. Just one for me this week. 5pts Middlesex to beat Durham 4/5 Stan James Middlesex look a big price to me here even at odds on. It's all gone wrong for Durham this season and as surprising as it is it is showing no signs of ending. To be fair to them they can be proud of their fighting efforts last week in defeat when they almost defended 93 but the fact they were only defending 93 in the first place has summed up their problem all season. They just haven't scored enough runs or even looked like scoring enough runs and they have paid the price time after time. Thoughts in the dressing room have now been matched by an impassioned plea by new four day captain Paul Collingwood for the fans and sponsors to get behind the club but whether it is senior players or the coaching staff there appears to be a clear hidden issue holding Durham back. Middlesex have no such problems. They are playing good 40 over cricket this season and they are playing good four day cricket too and a win here could put them back in the title picture. Middlesex have Steven Finn available as well as Eoin Morgan while Joe Denly returns from injury to probably partner Chris Rogers at the top of the order. With the likes of Murtagh and Roland-Jones backing up Finn and Middlesex having clearly the better and more in form batting line up I would expect the Panthers to leave the north-east with the win this week.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 1 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lancashire v Somerset (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Middlesex v Warwickshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sussex v Worcestershire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 1 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Leicestershire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glamorgan v Gloucestershire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Yorkshire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 2 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Kent (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 7 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Durham v Surrey (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Somerset v Nottinghamshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 8 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warwickshire v Worcestershire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sussex v Middlesex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]198.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 8 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kent v Essex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Northamptonshire v Leicestershire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.01[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]198.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2012 One for me on Tuesday. 4pts Nottinghamshire to beat Somerset 10/11 Skybet Nottinghamshire look a big price to me here. Both sides will be missing players due to this England Lions game but there's no doubt in my mind that Nick Compton is a much bigger loss to Somerset than Samit Patel is to Nottinghamshire, especially when Nottinghamshire have Graeme Swann and James Taylor available for the match. Somerset have Abdur Rehman available at long last but they can't produce a dust bowl to greet him with when Swann is in the opposition, or they'd be stupid to. George Dockrell is away now so there would be no benefit in that. Somerset still have injury and absentee problems with their bowling attack and this Notts side are putting up ridiculous amounts of runs this season. With Swann in the side, with two hot days forecast at the end of this match, I think Notts have a serious advantage, an advantage I would expect them to make full use of and win this one.

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 15 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nottinghamshire v Durham (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Surrey v Middlesex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.84[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Worcestershire v Lancashire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 15 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Glamorgan (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Kent (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.69 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Northamptonshire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yorkshire v Derbyshire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2012 Not been the greatest couple of weeks for me in this competition but hoping for a big week this week. Toss's are soon so I'm not going to do huge write ups but I'm taking 3. 4pts Durham to beat Nottinghamshire 11/8 BetVictor Nottinghamshire miss some key players this week in Samit Patel, James Taylor, possibly Harry Gurney, Graeme Swann who played last week and arguably worst of all Andre Adams who is injured. Durham are missing Ben Stokes which isn't ideal but Graham Onions will be able to play if he isn't selected for England this week, which I don't expect him to be, so that's a bonus. Durham have won their last two matches as Paul Collingwood looks to have finally found some discipline and standards in the dressing room and with Nottinghamshire hanging on for a draw at a weakened Somerset last week Durham could just be in better form and look a good price to me. 5pts Lancashire to beat Worcestershire 8/11 Betfred Lancashire have the bonus of having Simon Kerrigan available this week after he was strangely left out of the England Lions squad despite going really well last week. They have a strong batting line up and with Kerrigan added to the seam options of Chapple, Hogg and Shahzad that's a decent attack for Lancashire. Worcestershire will have to do without their main source for runs in this match in Philip Hughes as he's away with Australia A and that leaves Worcestershire more than a touch thin on the ground with the bat. They are ok with the ball but I think they'll struggle for runs so despite Lancashire struggling in the defence of their title I expect them to win this. 4pts Yorkshire to beat Derbyshire Evs Coral I expect Yorkshire to be up for this despite the absence of Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow. Ryan Sidebottom makes a return here which will be crucial while Yorkshire have signed Andrew Hodd on loan which is a good signing. Derbyshire are going well in the County Championship this season but I still think they are going to blow up at some point as the pressure intensifies. This is a huge match in the run for promotion and it is one which Jason Gillespie's men shouldn't be the outsiders for so I'll take the White Rose to bloom this week.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 21 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Durham v Worcestershire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.84[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]95.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Somerset v Sussex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warwickshire v Middlesex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 21 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicestershire v Hampshire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Derbyshire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.69 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2012 Just the one for me this week. Durham's last gasp win last week puts me back to +46.79 but more importantly Onions' 9 for in the first innings has moved him bang into contention. Just need him to avoid a call up to the one day squad now :hope. 4pts Northamptonshire to beat Derbyshire 11/8 Bet365 Northants are a bit big in my eyes here. They have set up a few declarations in recent matches in order to force a result but sadly for them they haven't had the bowling attack to bring the results home. Jack Brooks returns for them in this match so he will be a massive help in getting the wickets needed to win the matches. Certainly with the bat Northants have had no problems in recent times having reached or passed 350 in their last three first innings. When you put good first innings runs up you are always in the game. Derbyshire are having a fantastic season but now the hard work really begins. Promotion is within touching distance but now they face Northants and then three of the best four sides in the division and you get the feeling if they are going to choke the fixtures are there for them to choke on. Derbyshire's bowling attack has been their strength so far this season but it struggled against Yorkshire last week and with Northants going so well with the bat it could struggle again here too. Yorkshire didn't quite have the time to force a result against Derbyshire last week but there will be no interruptions this week which should give Northants the time to complete a win which they have to achieve if they are to stay in the promotion hunt this season. With home advantage and Brooks back not to mention nervy opponents I think the Steelbacks are worth a punt this week.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 28 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lancashire v Durham (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Somerset v Surrey (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warwickshire v Nottinghamshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Worcestershire v Middlesex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 28 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derbyshire v Essex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.77[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Glamorgan v Northamptonshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leicestershire v Kent (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yorkshire v Gloucestershire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2012 Two for me this week. One in each division. 4pts Nottinghamshire to beat Warwickshire 11/10 Stan James Nottinghamshire know if they are to win the title they have to win this match and I think they have a very good chance of doing that. They welcome Andre Adams back from injury which means the only player they will be without is Samit Patel who is on England duty. James Taylor returns from England duty so the batting line up remains pretty strong and Adams gives their bowling attack a new dimension especially with Darren Pattinson having already returned to the side. Warwickshire will be without one of their bigger players in Chris Woakes and their batting has just started to tail off in recent weeks. They were in a spot of bother at times against Middlesex last week and face a stronger attack here. On a few occasions this season Clarke and Woakes have had to rescue Warwickshire from troublesome positions and Clarke looks like his form has dipped while Woakes is away with England. Bell and Trott are also still with England so I think with Warwickshire missing some key players Nottinghamshire look like good value in this match at odds against in a match they simply must win. 4pts Essex to beat Derbyshire 11/8 BetVictor I'm going to continue my opposing Derbyshire tactic because I remain convinced they will blow up. Maybe not enough to not get promoted but I still don't think they'll win the title. I've opposed them in the last two weeks and I should've collected on both occasions. The rain saved them against Yorkshire two weeks ago and then a ridiculous 250 run 9th wicket partnership saved them last week. These saviours won't keep happening, they can't keep happening and sooner or later they will lose and that could start a rot. Essex can play with a bit of freedom here and it is dangerous to have the likes of Shah, ten Doeschate and Pettini playing with freedom. In Harbhajan Singh Essex have a decent spin bowler while their seam attack is always competitive. Essex have nothing to lose really and their freedom and lack of pressure can see them relax and perform closer to their best whereas I think the pressure on Derbyshire could well restrict them and tie them down a bit. At 11/8 I'm happy to take Essex to do the job Yorkshire weren't given the chance to do and Northants couldn't do and that is beat the leaders Derbyshire.

Re: County Championship 2012 Frapper This was from the PA a few days back. Looks like he's probably not going to get back so a bit of a nail biter for the last couple of games. Hope his bet comes in. Even if he does get pipped at the post, I can still see the place part coming home. Rain may come to his rescue as well if the summer so far continues on. Compton blow for Somerset (UKPA) – 5 days ago Somerset batsman Nick Compton has been ruled out of Saturday's Friends Life t20 finals day in Cardiff. The 29-year-old batsman, who has been a key figure in the side this year, is suffering from a prolapsed disc and may not play again this term. Somerset face Hampshire in the second semi-final in Cardiff on Saturday, where they will be looking to go one better than their three consecutive runners-up finishes. The club's director of cricket Brian Rose said: "Unfortunately Nick will not be able to play on Saturday and things are not looking good for him at the moment. "He is going to have another injection to ease the pain but at the moment we have to face the possibility that he will not play again this season." Pace bowler Alfonso Thomas (hamstring) and leg-spinner Max Waller (intercostal muscle) have been fighting for fitness too but there was more positive news on their recoveries. "Both have been able to bowl in the nets this week and as things stand they have a decent chance of being fit for finals day," said Rose. Ireland's one-day specialist Kevin O'Brien, who hit a match-winning century to defeat England at last year's World Cup, will also be linking up with Somerset for the day. Copyright © 2012 The Press Association. All rights reserved.

Re: County Championship 2012

Short Question to Nick Compton. Kevs outright on him looked really good. But now Compton hasn´t played the last matches. Is he injured or what happened?
He posted on twitter a day or two ago that his back has responded well to some weird sort of treatment and that he hopes to be fit to play again soon. Hopefully this rain lingers around a bit this week to make sure he isn't too disadvantaged this week.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 4 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Middlesex v Lancashire (10:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.91[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Surrey v Nottinghamshire (10:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sussex v Somerset (10:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Worcestershire v Warwickshire (10:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 4 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gloucestershire v Northamptonshire (10:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.81[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hampshire v Essex (10:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kent v Derbyshire (10:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yorkshire v Glamorgan (10:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]94.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]