** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Out 9th. Gutted!! #Game No : 2991626947 ***** Hand History for Game 2991626947 ***** NL Texas Hold'em Trny:17183580 Level:17 Blinds (3000/6000) - Sunday, November 06, 14:36:54 EDT 2005 Table $12,000 Guaranteed(506887) Table #1 (Real Money) Seat 5 is the button Total number of players : 9 Seat 2: Robert5455 ( $49744 ) Seat 8: GazBlades ( $50910 ) Seat 5: blueeagle58 ( $64455 ) Seat 10: lketowin ( $32519 ) Seat 1: JELLYBELLY01 ( $56180 ) Seat 3: janus36 ( $62208 ) Seat 4: White_King ( $40383 ) Seat 6: bigmac722 ( $82270 ) Seat 9: bad_ttb ( $131331 ) Trny:17183580 Level:17 Blinds (3000/6000) ** Dealing down cards ** Dealt to GazBlades [ Ac 7d ] bad_ttb folds. lketowin folds. JELLYBELLY01 folds. Robert5455 calls [6000]. janus36 folds. White_King folds. blueeagle58 folds. bigmac722 folds. GazBlades raises [12200]. Robert5455 calls [12200]. ** Dealing Flop ** [ 9c, Ah, 4h ] GazBlades bets [11600]. Robert5455 is all-In [31544] GazBlades calls [19944]. ** Dealing Turn ** [ Jc ] ** Dealing River ** [ 2c ] GazBlades shows [ Ac, 7d ] a pair of aces. Robert5455 shows [ 9h, Js ] two pairs, jacks and nines. Robert5455 wins 102488 chips from the main pot with two pairs, jacks and nines. Game #2991630288 starts

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Hope noone minds - I'm going to unsticky this thread. My feeling is that the daily threads can be used as an "If you're playing now" thread ...... If you disagree, or are going to miss this thread, then feel free to express your opinion here......

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

Hope noone minds - I'm going to unsticky this thread. My feeling is that the daily threads can be used as an "If you're playing now" thread ...... If you disagree, or are going to miss this thread, then feel free to express your opinion here......
I agree. The daily threads have been a lot more lively, and so long as it's understood that any "I'm playing now" posts are welcome there, even if they're not connected with the tourneys you flag up there, I think it's a good idea.

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

and so long as it's understood that any "I'm playing now" posts are welcome there' date=' even if they're not connected with the tourneys you flag up there, I think it's a good idea.[/quote'] Cheers Slapdash. The daily threads absolutely welcome "I'm playing here" type posts........whether tournies or cash games, whether in the schedule or not......

Guest gazza271

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. well managed to fight back to 25th, another point i suppose and so closes the gap....:rollin :rollin

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Not played since Weds night so after the football (eng) I'm going in for a mammoth £10 STT saga on the Betfair tables. Hope to see a few of you lads and lasses in there. DC

Guest gazza271

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. hello folks,just got in from work,jeez what a day....managed to quickly switch on sun poker and go out with a all in....stupid i know but trying to do 10 things at once. Seem to be a bit short on tournys now....whats everyone else up to ????? i'm gonna go on sporting odds in a bit and try and fleece a few more muppetts............:lol

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. who says men can't multitask! here I am playing 3 poker games at once on 3 different sites and penning this missive and pouring myself a glass of wine :D - mind u to really prove my point I need to win something - nordic would be my favourite update: personally I blame a life time addiction to video games :rollin another update: Nordic is still favourite - ahead of the average (887th out of 2700)- will I reach the break?

Guest gazza271

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. lol, just finnished 2nd on Sun, other guy had something like 5 2 and i had A 10, flop threw out an A and he called my all in my mistake,said he hit the wrong button...........yep thats right he made 2 pair......:wall Still, won this afternoons one and 2nd now so cant moan at a 1st and 2nd.....just pray i can carry it on till monday!

Guest gazza271

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. No sign of lovejoy, fenner was 3rd. Think your right, no ones gonna catch him now......well done that man:clap