** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If you're playing now... All on this thread please.

GETT1NLOTS

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Congrats CJB thats a good tourney to get into - im about to play a 30 dollar sat to try and get entry also. Whats your nick on laddies mate? Stick it down in the sites + usernames thread Jez

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Hi Jezza Unfortunately my name is Coolbro. I say unfortunatley because I meant to type Colbro but a typo meant it came out as it is. I don't like it much as I think it makes me sound vain and full of myself. Anyway good luck in qualifying What time does your comp start?

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. I've just found you Jez I notice it is an express tournament - do you usually play these as I thought they were just a lottery (100 chips, Blinds increasing every 60 seconds) Luckily for me TioKevin was not in my qualifier last night

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. It's a total lottery you are right but there are only these left to qualify for tonights daddy (which my mate won a few weeks ago I was well chuffed for him). So might as well give it a shot Jez

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Thanks for the support Jezza Sorry I didn't reply but for some reason I can only type on ladbrokes if I change table size to mini view so I did not have time A nice KK has given me a solid start - Lets hope I can keep it going But 3000 chips and 15 minute blinds is not something I am used to

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. tis ok...had to dash anyway my screen started to become a little cluttered with 4 poker tables open :lol The lots of chips and slow blind rising is pretty good....take your time and play very solid in the early stages Jez

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. Thanks Jezza Good run of cards but I don't think I have had to show a hand so far Quite pleasant so far with no pressure to play marginal hands. Guess that will change soon

Re: If you're playing now... All on this thread please. And out in 35th spot The cards dried up in the second hour and I could not find a spot to play in the third Eventually it was all in with 88 only to be up against K9 and he hit his card. I was probably too tight for too long but still a good experience anyway Thanks again for the support Jezza Hope you have had a good night.