** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Midweek > League 2 > April 3rd

staffy

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 3 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barnet v Swindon Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.20 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Midweek > League 2 > April 3rd Swindon 7/10 Betfair I like the look of Swindon here they have done well against Barnet this season and beat the in the JPT on the way to the final. Last game Swindon played very well and should have scored 2 or 3 with Alan Connell missing 2 guilt edge chances where on another day he scores. Swindon have lost to Chesterfield and drawn in the league in their last 2 games a P Di Canio will be demanding a win tonight and I think they will get it.

Re: Midweek > League 2 > April 3rd What you're not doing here is differentiating between Swindon at home and away. Two different records and two different teams. Actually Di Canio said that they want to win but he will be satisfied with a draw. That's his words - check on Swindon Advertiser. I think Swindon will grind out a result but the odds on their away win should be above evens to tempt. I may stick one unit on Swindon To Win Not To Nil @ 3.7 with Coral though. Swindon usually concede away from home and Barnet have got the best L2 striker McLeod.