** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Midweek > League 1 > April 3rd

staffy

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 3 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brentford v Oldham Athletic (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.03 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leyton Orient v Huddersfield Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.11 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Midweek > League 1 > April 3rd Brentford I really like the look of Brentford here Clayton Donaldson has finally started to score goals after his long drought and on his day he can be ubplayable and this level and I fancy Brentford to win at home.

Re: Midweek > League 1 > April 3rd Brentford vs Oldham Brentford to win - 1.9 BetVictor Brentford are coming into a bit of form and as the above post says Clayton Donaldson has finally started to find his feet in league 1. They have had some impressive results of late the last one being a victory away at play off contenders MK Dons. Oldham are playing very tight football at the moment. That is represented in their last few 4 games where they have either won 1-0 or lost 1-0. They certain are a jekyl and hyde team who when they turn up are a very good outfit however I cannot see them turning up tonight. Scruffy football and a lack of confidence infront of goal is the major output here. Brentford will feel tonight that if they win this one they still have a major outside chance of making that last play-off place.

Re: Midweek > League 1 > April 3rd Slade's bizarre team selections continue. Orient have been crying out for a ball winner to replace Dawson for weeks. We finally get one and he is dropped in a game where it is probably needed the most. 4-5-1 is fine but not with Mooney as the only recognised striker, too lightweight and not good enough in the air, and offers little without the ball. I am getting big on Huddersfield - pretty weak centre midfield and I fancy us to get overrun. I have the feeling we are setting up for a draw but don't fancy scoring if we go behind.

Re: Midweek > League 1 > April 3rd

Brentford vs Oldham Brentford to win - 1.9 BetVictor Brentford are coming into a bit of form and as the above post says Clayton Donaldson has finally started to find his feet in league 1. They have had some impressive results of late the last one being a victory away at play off contenders MK Dons. Oldham are playing very tight football at the moment. That is represented in their last few 4 games where they have either won 1-0 or lost 1-0. They certain are a jekyl and hyde team who when they turn up are a very good outfit however I cannot see them turning up tonight. Scruffy football and a lack of confidence infront of goal is the major output here. Brentford will feel tonight that if they win this one they still have a major outside chance of making that last play-off place.
2-0 BET WON.