** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WrestleMania XXVIII

Apparently, this is the 1st time SkyBet is offering odds for Wrestlemania, in addition to PaddyPower. Let's run through the event:

I'll zoom in on the 2 most possible outcomes: The Undertaker vs Triple H 19-0 streak for the Undertaker. And there's no sign of retirement for him this year. Even though Triple H may be the WWE's Executive Vice President, I feel that he should understand the business to know that If Undertaker ever loses, it'll be to an up-and-coming talent, not to another semi-retired wrestler. SkyBet & PaddyPower both offering 1/7, i.e. Bet $10 = $11.43 returns. John Cena vs The Rock The Rock's been in this situation before: Wrestlemania X8, Hulk Hogan vs The Rock. The Rock's win signify the passing of the baton from 1 legend to another. He doesn't need the win, as his main focus is on his Hollywood career. John Cena, on the other hand, will still be in WWE after Wrestlemania. Think Vince McMahon will let his top star lose out to someone who won't be around soon? SkyBet offering John Cena win 4/7, i.e. Bet $10 = $15.71 returns, while PaddyPower offering 8/11, i.e. Bet $10 = $17.27 returns Predictions Undertaker to win @ 1/7 (>PaddyPower) 10/10 John Cena to win @ 8/11 (>PaddyPower) 10/10

Re: WrestleMania XXVIII

Wow' date=' cannot believe you can actually bet on wrestling...:lol[/quote'] Neither can I, considering this is a pre-determined event who planned the storylines in advance....which means these are highly value bets for us punters! :)

Re: WrestleMania XXVIII Oops, just realised, this should fall under USA Sports Betting instead of European. Could the mods help to shift the topic? Apologies for the error...thanks! :)

Re: WrestleMania XXVIII Undertaker has drifted from 1/7 to 2/7, HHH backed in from 4/1 to 5/2 People think the streak will end!!! Cant see it happening for reasons pointed above and Undertaker sells tickets & PPV buys himself alone because of the streak Team Teddy could be interesting around the 2/1 mark (was 9/4) no word Teddy Long is rumoured to retire anytime soon as gm of smackdown wheras Laurinitis already has a strong backstage role so he doesnt need the win as much as Teddy

I cannot understand why they will only take singles A randy orton cody rhodeas and rock treble looks like buying money to me Anyone who thinks the rock signed up to lose thos match wants their head read. Cena has no issues putting the rock over even if he doesnt need it. The womens tag will be won by the team with the celebrity in it. Team johnny will also win as will undertaker but both are no price. The only match that i cannot call with any certainty is punk v jericho but would lean towards jericho at odds against as its rumoured that wwe creative are not sold on punk leading the company brand Have backed the rock 11/10 and cody rhodes 6/5 with relative confidence level stakes and will show a small profit so long as one wins Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk