** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Swedish hockey play-offs 28/3

Hi again. AIK - Skellefteå Tonight AIK faces Skellefteå in the 2nd game of the semi-finals. AIK won the first game up in Skellefteå by 4-1, last goal in the empty net if I'm not mistaken. I watched the game and AIK played really well and disciplined which Skellefteå did not. AIK seem to be absolutely busting with energy and confidence after knocking out Luleå (who won the series) fairly easily. With their great start against Skellefteå I wouldn't be at all surprised if they did get that second win as well. Skellefteå might well bounce back in this game but when you get 2.30 for a team that plays like AIK do now you simply have to try it. AIK 2.30 Bet365 and others In the second game tonight, Färjestad-Brynäs I don't have any bets but I think that Brynäs have a good chance of a win here. From reports I know that they played well (but lost) in the first game. I also hold Brynäs as a better team.

Re: Swedish hockey play-offs 28/3 I don't like to bet on Play-off and here in Spain it's difficult to see swedish matches. I don't found any livestream of swedish ice-hockey. I like to read your opinions because I see you like and you understand ;)