Skittle's Holiday Fund.

Skittle

Yes folks here's another one. After enjoying a recent sunshine break in Lanzarote Mrs Skittle suggests doing it again next year. Having done a couple of these 'Funds' in the past on another, now defunct, site I thought it might be a simpler way to pay for the holiday. Starting with a bank of £100 and aiming in the direction of £1,000 I've got plenty of time to get the job done, around March 2013 or thereabouts. There will be no big prices along the way, as you may have noticed with my other 'systems', so it'll be the slow and steady approach as per usual. It'll be the tried and tested mixture of bets and sports using mainly Betfair and a little help from one of my lads as some bets may get 'doubled up' with my other threads on here although they will be placed separately using a different Betfair account. As is often the case at home, when there's a sporting event live on TV there could be a few of us watching at the same time all with laptops at the ready for an in play bet. Bet size will differ as well depending on the event and price and this will be stated at the time of posting. Oh and Mrs Skittle says she fancies going to Portugal.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.