BBOTD - Tuesday 13th March 2012.

Well Well Well here we are again, the Cheltenham festival 2012. Trainer Alan King has always been VERY fond of this fella and so has his pilot Choc Thornton. Its a very tough race to kick things off and what a race for a starting point. A winner last time out back on the 17th of Feb and he looked to be going better the further they went, its a very tough race but we all have to start somewhere. The 5yr old gelding was always going to be one of my 10 to follow and on Day 1 i hope he can do the business in Race 1. Cheltenham 1:30 - MONTBAZON. 1pt Win bet @ 15/2 Paddy Power. Its Time ! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

Re: BBOTD - Tuesday 13th March 2012. C4.00 Fortification 0.5pt E/W 33/1 BetVictor This cross country race is the kind of race where horses either take to it or they don't but at 33/1 I'm going to take the chance on this one which looks well overpriced. The same horses have been lining up against each other in recent years in this race and it might be time for a new kid on the block to join the party. It's win last time out at Warwick looks like much improved form and it's certainly less exposed than many of these and looks to be on a decent mark judging by that progressive effort last time out. The horse that finished 3rd that day went and won it's next race off a higher mark. It's the horses first visit to Cheltenham but at this price I think it's worth taking a chance with.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.