** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PTC Finals 14-18 March

kevshat

The Grand Finals of the PTC tournaments begin on Wednesday with the top 24 in the order of merit from the 12 qualifying events travelling to Ireland for the finals. All the matches in this tournament are over the best of seven frames and with only one table in use all the matches are televised both on Eurosport and on the betting live streaming consoles. Unlike last year the likes of O'Sullivan, Higgins, Trump as well as names like Selby and Maguire have all qualified so it should be a pretty competitive tournament. Draw and format can be found here:- http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFiles/e2/9a/0,,13165~170722,00.pdf

Re: PTC Finals 14-18 March Just the one outright for me in a strong draw. 3pts R.O'Sullivan to win PTC Grand Finals 11/2 William Hill There's plenty to like about Ronnie O'Sullivan's chances this week. First of all he comes into this tournament off the back of a win and a semi final in his last two events but also he's last on in his opening round which means he begins his quest for the tournament on Friday night and would win it on Sunday night so a man who doesn't like being away from home too much would only need to be away for 48hrs and then head back home with the title. The winner this week pockets a cool £70,000 which is a large first prize for a tournament which isn't one of the big three so Ronnie is sure to give it a go. If he wasn't going to have a go he wouldn't have played so hard in the qualifying tournaments, of which he won two. After winning the first one his place in the finals were secured but he still went on to win another one. Of course he had to play them for his world ranking but he never needed to concentrate so hard on them once he'd turned up. There's signs that Ronnie is happy again and in a tournament like this which is one table under the TV lights all the way I think he'll be bang up for this and with an ok route to the semi finals 11/2 is a price I have to get stuck into this week.

Re: PTC Finals 14-18 March I like Lee for the first round, Gould if we dont include Snooker SO is 1-4 this season only win over Ebdon, lost a big lead in World Open all in all poor perfomances...Lee on other hand is one of the best in form players at the moment (quater final, semi final, final) some nice 2012 resoults...I put my money Lee for sure. 6pts Lee @ 1.83 pinnacle

Re: PTC Finals 14-18 March

I like Lee for the first round, Gould if we dont include Snooker SO is 1-4 this season only win over Ebdon, lost a big lead in World Open all in all poor perfomances...Lee on other hand is one of the best in form players at the moment (quater final, semi final, final) some nice 2012 resoults...I put my money Lee for sure. 6pts Lee @ 1.83 pinnacle
4-1 :ok

Re: PTC Finals 14-18 March Good shout Dabic :clap:clap. One for me this afternoon. 4pts S.Lee (-1.5 frames) to beat M.Holt 11/10 Blue Square Stephen Lee has been in excellent form in recent weeks culminating in his runner up in the World Open just under two weeks ago. He seems to be relishing the amount of snooker he's playing these days and his form has really improved as a result. He takes on another player in decent enough form in Michael Holt but I always see Holt as a talented player but who doesn't quite have it against the top men in the game. That might come as he's having his best season ever this year I would say, but it won't come quickly enough to help him in this match. Stephen Lee has had a match on the table this week having beaten Martin Gould on Wednesday. That was a good win especially 4-1 and I expect an equally good win in this match for Lee too.