** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

12th March - 18th March

Re: 12th March - 18th March Nadal -1.5 games vs Federer. 1.85 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Federer has not completely recovered from his illness which is another reason he might struggle today. He has beaten Rafa only once on outdoor hard courts, that was back in 2005 in Miami. Nadal is 7-1 against Roger on particular surface. He played really awful match yesterday against Nalbandian and admitted that it was his worst match of the tournament. Couldn't disagree with it and naturally expect vast improvement from the Spaniard. Federer might win a set here but as far as match goes, I still pick Rafa. Fitness won't be an issue for him as Nadal can easily go for 4 hours. The fact that Federer had a walkover against Del Potro (Juan Martin collapsed in the very first game after a bad call) yesterday won't help. I am playing Rafa today. Reckon he can cover handicap even in a three set match. He normally doesn't get hammered and there might be one successful tie-break for Fed or a 6-4 set.

Re: 12th March - 18th March Federer vs Isner OVER 21.5 games @ 1.80 (Bet365:2pts) Odds beginning to drift on this line not surprisingly. Isner played some superb clutch tennis to take down Djokovic, serving well at key moments and huge forehands. He will need to do the same today vs Fed and tbf he did when they met in Davis Cup on clay and Isner prevailed after playing a great match. I expect Federer to win this one however but a guy with Isner's weapons can always hang around and make life tough, Fed can have sloppy return games where he shows no patience and makes poor errors.One of the biggest matches of big John's career, hopefully he plays a competitive one.

Re: 12th March - 18th March Typical. The one time I actually bet on Nadal nearly everything conspires against him - and for Federer. Damp conditions with low bounce, and extremely windy which help Federer's flat strokes. And then the coup de grace rain-delay while Federer was undergoing his choke routine and unable to land a first serve in all game. Comes back refreshed and hits an ace. If you think back to that Wimbledon final in 08 the only reason it was competitive was because of the rain delays, Federer always did his best work as soon as play restarted and before Rafa could get his claws into him. Of course as soon as the rain dried up there was only one winner. Nadal was shocking at has to be said. Couldn't sustain any length on his ground strokes and deserved what he got.

Re: 12th March - 18th March Hi guys, 1 more pick for ATP INDIAN WELLS: ISNER-FEDERER OVER 21.5GAMES @ 1.66 on bet365 /betfair Federer lost to Isner on clay in Davis Cup in Switzerland just 3 weeks ago, Isner looked great this week even before his win yesterday over Djokovic and I am not sure why the bookmakers consider Federer such a favorite today. I think bookmakers still underestimate Isner and he can make it a long close match.

Re: 12th March - 18th March Some really good shouts in here guys, especially Psycho and IAG. Actually had Sharapova each way in Indian Wells so pleased she made the final in what has been my only action as I've had essays and stuff this week. Really dislike Azarenka, but have to say the way she owns Sharapova is frightening in all honesty. On a side note, really pleased to see big John make a masters final. Think he's extremely underrated with many saying he is all serve and nothing else but you can't beat Federer in 4 on clay or Djokovic with nothing but a good serve.

Re: 12th March - 18th March Azarenka is this years Djokovic, she is killing the tour right now. Defending and attacking so well. Although Novak was fighting Nadal and Federer, whereas Vika's competition is not so fierce....there's a space now to win cheap slams. Pity Serena and Clijsters arent fit and at their best to really test her nerve. I know she beat Clijsters in Oz but I Kim wasnt fully fit and tbf that one could have went the other way early in the third set. Feel that was a massive win for her, gave her huge confidence. What was she vs Maria in the AO final? 1.8 or 1.9, now 1.3ish and it's justified.......:lol Fair play to her, the shrieking is annoying as fcuk though.