** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 9-10

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 9 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Fleetwood Town (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Telford United v Southport (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Braintree Town v Gateshead (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hayes & Yeading v Kettering Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]274.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v Alfreton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Stockport County v Cambridge United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Mansfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wrexham v Barrow (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 9-10 Kidderminste vs Fleetwood Fleetwood demonstrated to every one that they have value and also they have balance. Also constancy! This is very importrant in a battle with Wrecsam! 5 points from the Welsh team is not much as the opponents have 1 game in hand! With some difficult game to come against Mansfield, Luton, Wrecsam and York, Fleetwood knows how important is to win tonight here. Kidderminster is not showing strength lately, win less in last 5 home games and with just 1 win in last 7 games! Expect Fleetwood to come here decided to take the entire points @ 2.00 with BlueSquarebet

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 9-10 Fleetwood havent played well tonight but they have managed to get the result. The difference was a bit more class in front of goal as Kiddie had a couple of really good chances and hit the inside of the post. Jamie Vardy should have been sent off in the first half and some how didnt even get booked. To be fair the pitch was crap and that wouldnt have helped matters for either team.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 9-10 Grimsby Town v Forest Green Rovers The home side continue their run up the table as they try and claim a play-off place, although they lost their first game since October on Tuesday night at Fleetwood. It has to be said they can consider themselves unfortunate to lose that one as Fleetwood’s late winner was not a penalty. Having watched Grimsby in action against Southport recently, and also having read the match reports to their games, it seems to me that they haven’t actually been playing that well of late. I was unimpressed with them in the Southport match and they were lucky to come away with the three points that evening. Their rivals on Saturday have been in decent form of late and the only team they have lost to in their last six is Fleetwood (ironically it was a very late winner by the league leaders that day as well). They have been hard to beat away from home all season, having only lost three on their travels. Solid defending has been the route of their success as they have only conceded 13 goals on the road. I don’t think there is too much between these sides and Stan James’ 3/1 on an away win looks too big to me. I am wary of the draw however as Forest Green have drawn eight times away from home so I will save on the draw at a general 5/2.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 9-10 Not too much spread action for me, but I'm risking a sell of Mansfield Town's 2nd goal at 75 with Sporting. Mansfield have something of the bit between their teeth at the moment, and I can see them outscoring a side who already appear to be tailing off into thoughts of the summer. Five of the last six visitors have scored at least twice. I was tempted to sell Tamworth's mini-performance and I wouldn't put anyone off it, but it's a bet I've avoided this season as the goals count is often higher than expectation. I think 2.9 is a little low as the buy mark for total goals in the Lincoln/Alfreton game. I can see the counter argument - that two sides might settle for a dullish low-scoring point - but I think Alfreton, with their new found scoring touch, can exploit some weakness in Lincoln's defence. Alfreton have been much tighter at the back of late, but their defence is really a house of sand. My favoured player goal minute trade is a buy of Stockport's Danny Rowe at 18. Cambridge are not the best defenders and Rowe has been excellent in his loan spell, providing some excellent returns thus far.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 9-10 Ships has mentioned the Alfreton match and I will probably have a small bet on them. Hopefully they didnt score all their goals on Tuesday night and I dont think there is as much between the two sides as the betting suggests. Obviously Alfreton's away form hasnt been anything special, but Lincoln continue to miss more than they hit at the moment and its worth an interest.