The Lay the draw soccer system

scot6060

Hi Friends , the Lay the Draw soccer system is quiet old and i had given it up but i recently followed a thread by lay the draw on [somewhere else]... where he gives 20+ selections on an average weekends and most of them are winners.I was amazed by his consistency ofcourse he is said to be the best in the business and has nearly turned his bank x 5 times in 3 to 4 months .i can not be him but after being rejuvinated by his enthusiasm and followers i want to start my own lay the draw system . we will start with tonights championship match between west ham v watford ,i will be laying the draw at odds of 4.3 and i will back immediately when there is a goal. i hope i can do something here :D

Re: The Lay the draw soccer system Hi, Scot, :welcome to forum! I hope you will understand that results of laying the draw strategy somewhere else are not relevant for this thread; you can start from zero and record your bets here! :ok I'd encourage you to read Rules for posting betting systems, and try to comply, so to keep thread user-friendly. Good luck with your strategy! :ok Is there any selection process, how have you chosen West Ham, what is the stake?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.