** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

all lower leagues and Cups

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 ( Iceland 4 Deilid) Íslandsmót - 4. deild karla C riðill: I notice that Einherji are playing for the second day running according to the KSI.IS website: can anyone provide team news or indeed confirm that they are playing as 365 don't list the match. Normally would fancy the away side on a -2ish handicap (Vatnallijur had a surprise win v IsbornIceland 4 Deilid but a line through both teams' results v Midas tells a different story). Does anyone have any team news? Did they rest players yesterday? GL

• 3 months later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 I've had a little success betting on the Swedish and Norwegian leagues recently. I find the leagues from these countries easier to fathom than some of those from more obscure countries. Here's an idea for a game in the Swedish second tier 'Superettan' tonight ... Swedish Superettan Jonkopings v Assyriska FF Monday 7th October 18.00 Best current win odds from oddsportal Jonkopings 2.1 Assyriska 3.85 Draw 3.7 Assyriska are higher in the league than Jonkopings and in better recent form. Jonkopings' home form is slightly better than Assyriska's away form - but only slightly. Jonkopings need the points more than Assyriska as they are in the relegation playoff positions with four games to go ... but they have lost their last four games. Assyriska have won their last three. I think the odds for this game should about the same for both sides, but Assyriska are available at nearly 4.0. I think it is worth backing them on the handicap ... Assyriska +0.5 1.88 Pinnacle

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13

I've had a little success betting on the Swedish and Norwegian leagues recently. I find the leagues from these countries easier to fathom than some of those from more obscure countries. Here's an idea for a game in the Swedish second tier 'Superettan' tonight ... Swedish Superettan Jonkopings v Assyriska FF Monday 7th October 18.00 Best current win odds from oddsportal Jonkopings 2.1 Assyriska 3.85 Draw 3.7 Assyriska are higher in the league than Jonkopings and in better recent form. Jonkopings' home form is slightly better than Assyriska's away form - but only slightly. Jonkopings need the points more than Assyriska as they are in the relegation playoff positions with four games to go ... but they have lost their last four games. Assyriska have won their last three. I think the odds for this game should about the same for both sides, but Assyriska are available at nearly 4.0. I think it is worth backing them on the handicap ... Assyriska +0.5 1.88 Pinnacle
Result: Jonkopings 1 Assyriska 0 Bet lost

• 2 weeks later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 Norway Addecoligaen 15:30 Ranheim - Sandefjord Ranheim is in 4th place with 45 points. At home they are 6-4-3 goals 21:12! After six matches they draw three, lost one and won two ,last round they make a surprise winning over first place Bodo/Glimt FK 0-2. No injures for home team. Sandefjord is in 9th place with 40 points. Away they are 5-1-7 goals 12:18! Last round won over Mjondalen 4-2,after five games in a row without a win... Captain defender Yaw Amankwah 24/0 is injured. Sandefjord has lost six of their last seven away games,and with the actually form of Ranheim i think they will win this one ,and will be in third place... Home win 1.90 @ MarathonBet 7/10. Good Luck!

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 Norway Addecoligaen 18:30 Vard Haugesund - Stabæk Vard Haugesund is in 15th place with 25 points! At home they are 3-3-7 goals 18:26! In last six games hosts make three wins in row,two defeats in row and last round away 1-1 againts Kongsvinger IL ! Striker Vetle Myhre 23/7 is injured ,while midfilder Erlend Grov 14/0 is back to the squad! Stabaek IL is in 2nd place with 50 points. Away they are 5-4-4 goals 20:23!. They played monday at home against relegated Elverum finished 3-3. Midfilder Anders Trondsen 25/3 is injured and is in doubt to play,defender Ville Jalasto 25/1 is back! With a possible victory today Vard Haugesund climb with 28 points in 13th place ,and in two games remaining they will fight and hope,while Stabaek needs four points to secure the promotions in Tippeligaen ,but im going in home side . Dnb Vard Haugesund 2.10 @ MarathonBet 6/10 Good Luck!

Norway Addecoligaen 18:30 Vard Haugesund - Stabæk Vard Haugesund is in 15th place with 25 points! At home they are 3-3-7 goals 18:26! In last six games hosts make three wins in row,two defeats in row and last round away 1-1 againts Kongsvinger IL ! Striker Vetle Myhre 23/7 is injured ,while midfilder Erlend Grov 14/0 is back to the squad! Stabaek IL is in 2nd place with 50 points. Away they are 5-4-4 goals 20:23!. They played monday at home against relegated Elverum finished 3-3. Midfilder Anders Trondsen 25/3 is injured and is in doubt to play,defender Ville Jalasto 25/1 is back! With a possible victory today Vard Haugesund climb with 28 points in 13th place ,and in two games remaining they will fight and hope,while Stabaek needs four points to secure the promotions in Tippeligaen ,but im going in home side . Dnb Vard Haugesund 2.10 @ MarathonBet 6/10 Good Luck!
Full time 3-0. Pick won!;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups 13:00 Follo - Sandefjord Fotball Last round in Addecoligaen and Follo now is relegated. Follo is in 15th place with 26 points. At home they are 5-2-7 goals 21:18! After three wins in row over Kongsvinger IL 2-1, Elverum 0-5 ,and Strommen 3-0 they lost last round 2-0 away againts Hodd! Defenders Benjamin Dahl Hagen 27/0 ,and Anders Lübeck 19/0 both suspended . Sandefjord is in 8th place with 43 points. Away they are 6-1-7 goals 15:19! After two victories againts Mjondalen 4-2 ,and Ranheim 1-3,lost last round at home againts Kristiansund 1-2! Midfilder Tijan Jaiteh 25/1 is suspended . 44 years old ex midfilder Lars Bohinen will be the next head coach in next season.. I think guests are playing for the first 6 positions in Addecoligaen and they have the force to win this game. My call is Away win 2.05 @ Pinnacle 7/10. Good Luck!

Re: all lower leagues and Cups Here we are in first two semifinals for Promotion in Tippeligaen. These two games are with knock out,in case of draw ,extra time and penalties.Ironically both teams met in Sunday's final matchday. The team who win the Final will play againts 14 classificated in Tippeligaen! 12:30 Ranheim - HamKam Ranheim Fotball end this season this Sunday in 4th place with 49 points! At home they are 6-5-4 goals 23:16! Last round they won away 1-4 over HamKam. Defender Are Tronseth 30/1 is suspended,while topscorer Jo Sondre Aas 29/18 is back after missing Sunday! Ham Kam finished Adeccoligaen in 5th place with 48 points! Away they are 5-2-8 goals 24:27! Defender captain Oddbjörn Lie 29/2 back to the squad after missing Sunday againts Ranheim! Hard game to predict after last round but i will prefer away side today. Ham-Kam To Qualify 2.20@ Bwin 6/10 .Good Luck!

Re: all lower leagues and Cups 13:00 Hødd - Mjøndalen Hodd finished in 3d place with 50 points. At home they are 3d too with 10-1-4 goals 22:12! Last final round they lost 3-1 againts today opponent Mjondalen. Striker Eirik Andersen 24/7 is suspended after red card last round. Back in squad two important midfilders Fredrik Aursnes 27/2 and Erik Sandal 25/5 . Mjondalen IF finished in 6th place with 47 points! Away they are 6-1-8 goals 13-21! After won last game at home 3-1 over Hodd they were so lucky to secure six place after Brynne lost 3-5 againts Vard Haugesund,and now are concentrated in this important game! Hodd is undefeated for 7 matches in their home and i feel they will do the same thing today. Home win 2.00 @ Bwin 7/10 .Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups 19:00 @ Monjasa Park FC Fredericia - Vejle BK FC Fredericia is in 7th place with 24 points. At home they are 4-2-2 goals 20:14 ! After won at home 4-1 over Marienlyst ,last round lost away 1-0 againts second place Lyngby,in a difficult match! No injures for hosts! Vejle BK is in 6th place with 25 points. Away they are 4-1-2 goals 16:8! After a good period guests won away 0-3 over Marienlyst,drew at home 0-0 againts Lyngby and last round lost at home agiants Silkeborg FS 1-2! In last 10 matches they are 5-2-3 goals 17:7 ! Not inportant missings for Vejle BK ,only defender Christian Sivebaek 14/3 is suspended! Even two teams need three points to climb in classification ,this is a derby and there are many supports for each squad , but in last 6 mutual matches this derby 5 ended draw and 1 win for Vejle BK ! My pick is Draw 3.50 @ Bet365 6/10/ Good Luck!

• 3 months later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups Quarterfinals Today, 26 Feb 17:45 Aarhus - Aalborg This is the third game in quarterfinals in danish Cup,after Hobro 1;3 Nordsjælland ,and Lyngby 1-2 Copenhagen! AGF Aarhus is in 8th place in superligaen with 23 points,and they are in this quarterfinal after won over B 93 Kobenhavn 0-2,and Bronshoj BK 1-3 ! After winter pause in Superligaen they played a tought game againts FC København 1-1 ,and today will be without some players: Goalkeeper Captain Rasmussen Steffen 16/0 ,midfilder Dominic Oduro 10/0,striker Mate Vatsadze 5/1 defender Arthur Sorin 6/1, and back in squaddefender Petri Pasanen 15/1! Aalborg is in 2nd place in Superligaen three points above FC Midtjylland,and last week was one step near victory over Brøndby IF but home teaam drew in 90 min 2-2! Aalborg won in Cup againts Sydvest FC 1-3 and Koge HB 1-2! For squad missing : striker Rasmus Jönsson 12/5 ,defender Henrik Dalsgaard 16/2 and key striker Anders Jacobsen 16/5! These are 19 players ready for guests : 1 Nicolai Larsen , 2 Patrick Kristensen, Jakob Ahlmann 3 , 5 Kenneth Emil Petersen , 7 Anders Due, 8 Rasmus Würtz , 9 Thomas Augustinussen , 10 Jeppe Curth , 11 Rasmus Jönsson , 14 Mathias Wichmann , 17 Kasper Wagoner , 19 Soren Frederiksen, 21 Kasper Risgård , 22 Carsten Christensen, 23 Nicolaj Thomsen, 26 Rasmus Thelander , 29 Rolf Toft , 32 Kasper Pedersen and 33 Lukas Spalvis I see a hard battle tonight so im going under this game: Under 2.5 2.05 @ Sbobet 6/10 ! good Luck!

• 1 month later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups 30.03.2014 Denmark 1st Div. Fredericia vs Horsens Today ends the 20th round in the 1st division championship in Denmark. Consider one of the matches in which Fredericia (9th place and 24 points) in their stadium will host Horsens (3rd place and 36 points). Head to heads : 18.08.13 Fredericia - Horsens 2:5 (1:2) 06.07.13 Fredericia - Horsens 1:2 (0:2) 06.02.13 Horsens - Fredericia 1:2 (1:2) 24.11.11 Fredericia - Horsens 1:2 (1:2) 28.03.10 Fredericia - Horsens 1:4 (1:2) 17.02.10 Horsens - Fredericia 3:1 (2:1) 04.09.09 Horsens - Fredericia 2:2 (1:1) 08.11.06 Fredericia - Horsens 1:2 (0:2) Agree full- fights between the clubsimpressive. Fredericia in the league lost four consecutive games. Losses due to the fact that the club almost lost motivation in the championship, as the increase in class just promises , but from the relegation zone club shares impressive 9 points. As for Horsens , the club after 3 seasons stay in the elite Denmark last season changed his residence to a lower division , but this season, struggling to return to the elite. While Silkeborg has +3 points in the battle for 2nd place (from the 1st division in the Danish Superleague get two first-team), which , by the way , a year ago with Horsens dropped in class , though in Horsens is today's game in hand. Posing with confidence in this match on the visiting side to win by 1:0 Horsens at 2.01 Betsafe

Re: all lower leagues and Cups 18:30 Horsens - Hobro Today in opening Danish football we have two great squads in a tought game!! Horsens opened the season after winter break without a victory! Horsens is in 3-d place with 36 points! At home they are 4:2:4 goals 19:18! Drew 0-0 againts Vejle BK at home and last round lost 3-0 againts Fredericia FC! For squad are injured defenders Sören Jensen 10/2,Morten Rasmussen 5/0 and striker Henrik Toft 12/2 ,back in squad key midfilder Troels Klöve 17/6! Hobro is no doubt the best team in Nordicbet Ligaen! They are in 1st placewith 45 points! Away are first too with7-1-2 goals 23:14! Won over Fredericia FC 1-0 but lost at home 0-1 againts second place Silkeborg FS! Still injureddefender Rasmus Ingemann 6/1 !  I think it will be a closed game today and both head coaches Johnny Mölby ( Ac Horsens ) and Jonas Dal Andersen(Hobro) will be well tactical organised! Hobro is leading with 9 points in distance over Horsens ,last game ended 2-5 in Hobro-s favor ,but today my choice is Horsens! Home win 1.78 @ Sbobet 4/10 Good Luck

Re: all lower leagues and Cups

18:30 Horsens - Hobro Today in opening Danish football we have two great squads in a tought game!! Horsens opened the season after winter break without a victory! Horsens is in 3-d place with 36 points! At home they are 4:2:4 goals 19:18! Drew 0-0 againts Vejle BK at home and last round lost 3-0 againts Fredericia FC! For squad are injured defenders Sören Jensen 10/2,Morten Rasmussen 5/0 and striker Henrik Toft 12/2 ,back in squad key midfilder Troels Klöve 17/6! Hobro is no doubt the best team in Nordicbet Ligaen! They are in 1st placewith 45 points! Away are first too with7-1-2 goals 23:14! Won over Fredericia FC 1-0 but lost at home 0-1 againts second place Silkeborg FS! Still injureddefender Rasmus Ingemann 6/1 !  I think it will be a closed game today and both head coaches Johnny Mölby ( Ac Horsens ) and Jonas Dal Andersen(Hobro) will be well tactical organised! Hobro is leading with 9 points in distance over Horsens ,last game ended 2-5 in Hobro-s favor ,but today my choice is Horsens! Home win 1.78 @ Sbobet 4/10 Good Luck
Full time 2-0 + a Horsens penalty missed! Pick won!

Re: all lower leagues and Cups Norway Adeccoligaen 19:00 Ham Kam- Hodd Ham Kam have brought some new players these winter break: In: Heidar Geir Juliusson (Throttur Reykjavik) Torgeir Strand junior PekkaLagerblom(IFKMariehamn) Christophe Psyché(Kristiansund) Magnus Sylling Olsen (Sarpsborg) Ike Fofanah (Djurgården) Out Oddbjørn (Aalesund) Edmir Asani (Ull/Kisa) Emil Dahle (Stabæk) Anders Nedrebø (Bærum) Niklas Tilley Solhaug (Asker) Atle Tronsmoen (Ottestad) Ole Amund Sveen (Hødd) They played also some friendlies before the Adeccoligaen starts lost 0-3 againts Fredrikstad won over Honefoss 0-2 and two lost in row Odd 2-1 and Stabaek 3-0 but today is first official match and in 7 mutual matches played at home Ham kam won 6 and drew 1... Hodd was a important squad these years first time winners of Nm Cup in 2012 after 4-2 penalties over Tromso,also in Europa League 2013! Squad transfers in this winter period are these players; In: Joakim Wrele (Halmstad) Robin Shroot (Stevenage, England) Aslak Falch (Sandnes Ulf) Nils-Erik Engen (junior) Ole Amund Sveen (Strømsgodset) Out: Sivert Heltne Nilsen (Vålerenga) Rune Ertsås (Alta) Akeem Latifu (Aalesund) Tobias Vibe (Tromsdalen I think will be a closed game even the H2H at home are in Ham Kam favor ! Under 2.5 2.00@ Sbobet 5/10!  Good Luck

Norway Adeccoligaen 19:00 Ham Kam- Hodd Ham Kam have brought some new players these winter break: In: Heidar Geir Juliusson (Throttur Reykjavik) Torgeir Strand junior PekkaLagerblom(IFKMariehamn) Christophe Psyché(Kristiansund) Magnus Sylling Olsen (Sarpsborg) Ike Fofanah (Djurgården) Out Oddbjørn (Aalesund) Edmir Asani (Ull/Kisa) Emil Dahle (Stabæk) Anders Nedrebø (Bærum) Niklas Tilley Solhaug (Asker) Atle Tronsmoen (Ottestad) Ole Amund Sveen (Hødd) They played also some friendlies before the Adeccoligaen starts lost 0-3 againts Fredrikstad won over Honefoss 0-2 and two lost in row Odd 2-1 and Stabaek 3-0 but today is first official match and in 7 mutual matches played at home Ham kam won 6 and drew 1... Hodd was a important squad these years first time winners of Nm Cup in 2012 after 4-2 penalties over Tromso,also in Europa League 2013! Squad transfers in this winter period are these players; In: Joakim Wrele (Halmstad) Robin Shroot (Stevenage, England) Aslak Falch (Sandnes Ulf) Nils-Erik Engen (junior) Ole Amund Sveen (Strømsgodset) Out: Sivert Heltne Nilsen (Vålerenga) Rune Ertsås (Alta) Akeem Latifu (Aalesund) Tobias Vibe (Tromsdalen I think will be a closed game even the H2H at home are in Ham Kam favor ! Under 2.5 2.00@ Sbobet 5/10!  Good Luck
Full time 0-1! Pick won!;)

Re: all lower leagues and Cups Sweden, Superettan: Östersunds FK - IFK Värnamo 15:00 Östersund will be without a full bench since they have 11! missing players whilst all of Värnamos players are healthy, source: http://op.se/sport/1.7051803-ofk-saknar-11-spelare-infor-matchen. In the first round Värnamo managed to get a draw home against GAIS who is considered a team that will be in the top 5 of the league (something that Värnamo is not) and I can also add that GAIS got the equalizer in the added minutes. Whilst Österunds lost away to Ljungskile. Last year Värnamo won this match with 2-1 and were also stronger away then home (13 points home, 18 away) I have played Värnamo +0 @SBOBET with an odds of 2.28 with 1 U stake (I am currently flatbetting). BOL

Sweden, Superettan: Östersunds FK - IFK Värnamo 15:00 Östersund will be without a full bench since they have 11! missing players whilst all of Värnamos players are healthy, source: http://op.se/sport/1.7051803-ofk-saknar-11-spelare-infor-matchen. In the first round Värnamo managed to get a draw home against GAIS who is considered a team that will be in the top 5 of the league (something that Värnamo is not) and I can also add that GAIS got the equalizer in the added minutes. Whilst Österunds lost away to Ljungskile. Last year Värnamo won this match with 2-1 and were also stronger away then home (13 points home, 18 away) I have played Värnamo +0 @SBOBET with an odds of 2.28 with 1 U stake (I am currently flatbetting). BOL
30' 1-3

Sweden, Superettan: Östersunds FK - IFK Värnamo 15:00 Östersund will be without a full bench since they have 11! missing players whilst all of Värnamos players are healthy, source: http://op.se/sport/1.7051803-ofk-saknar-11-spelare-infor-matchen. In the first round Värnamo managed to get a draw home against GAIS who is considered a team that will be in the top 5 of the league (something that Värnamo is not) and I can also add that GAIS got the equalizer in the added minutes. Whilst Österunds lost away to Ljungskile. Last year Värnamo won this match with 2-1 and were also stronger away then home (13 points home, 18 away) I have played Värnamo +0 @SBOBET with an odds of 2.28 with 1 U stake (I am currently flatbetting). BOL
Congrats mate!

Re: all lower leagues and Cups 18:00 Norway Addecoligaen HØDD - TROMSDALEN I see value in this match in Adeccoligaen! Hodd won first game away 0-1 over Ham-Kam and is in 8th place with 3 points! I wrote in last pick about Hodd ,and i think even are first rounds it will be a long and tought road for the promotion for Hodd but i think they will be in three first places this year! Tromsdalen won last round 2-1 againts Strommen and is in 6th place with 3 points! Defender Eirik André Yndestad will be long time out from the club after knee injury. Hodd has 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss against Tromsdalen at home ,and last season Hodd was a great squad with 10 wins and 1 draw in 15 home games in Addecoligaen! Home win 1.61 @ Sbobet 7/10 Good Luck!

18:00 Norway Addecoligaen HØDD - TROMSDALEN I see value in this match in Adeccoligaen! Hodd won first game away 0-1 over Ham-Kam and is in 8th place with 3 points! I wrote in last pick about Hodd ,and i think even are first rounds it will be a long and tought road for the promotion for Hodd but i think they will be in three first places this year! Tromsdalen won last round 2-1 againts Strommen and is in 6th place with 3 points! Defender Eirik André Yndestad will be long time out from the club after knee injury. Hodd has 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss against Tromsdalen at home ,and last season Hodd was a great squad with 10 wins and 1 draw in 15 home games in Addecoligaen! Home win 1.61 @ Sbobet 7/10 Good Luck!
Full time 1-1 ! Closed game and a owngoal from Hodd goalkeeper Jan Urke ! Pick Lost

• 2 weeks later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups 18:00 Herd - Traeff SK Herd play in Norway 2. Div Avd 2 and is a squad from Aalesund! After came from 3rd division last year,they played four days ago first game in this division and lost 4-1 againts Nybergsund IL-Trysil! SK Træff is also part of Norway 2. Div Avd 2 with 1 point after drew opened game againts Rosenborg 2 1-1! SK Træff is a team from Molde and they are exepted to be a great squad this season! I think even they will play away SK Træff will get a positive result today in Cup! Away win 2.21 @ Sbobet 7/10 Good Luck!

18:00 Herd - Traeff SK Herd play in Norway 2. Div Avd 2 and is a squad from Aalesund! After came from 3rd division last year,they played four days ago first game in this division and lost 4-1 againts Nybergsund IL-Trysil! SK Træff is also part of Norway 2. Div Avd 2 with 1 point after drew opened game againts Rosenborg 2 1-1! SK Træff is a team from Molde and they are exepted to be a great squad this season! I think even they will play away SK Træff will get a positive result today in Cup! Away win 2.21 @ Sbobet 7/10 Good Luck!
2-2 @ 92 min! Pick Lost! Sorry!

Re: all lower leagues and Cups Norway»Adeccoligaen 1 May

01 May 2014 15:00 Fredrikstad - Ull/Kisa 1.51 3.93 5.67 15:00 Tromsdalen - Tromso 5.14 3.78 1.58 18:00 Baerum - Alta 1.69 3.71 4.34 18:00 Bryne - Sandefjord 2.07 3.33 3.22 18:00 Honefoss - Nest-Sotra 1.60 3.77 5.03 18:00 Mjondalen - Hodd 1.73 3.60 4.21 18:00 Ranheim - Ham-Kam 1.77 3.49 4.13 18:00 Strommen - Kristiansund 2.23 3.28 2.93

Re: all lower leagues and Cups 18:00 Bærum - Alta Barum Oslo is in 3d place with 10 points At home they are 2-0-0 goals 6:4 !After three victories in row Honefoss BK 4-3, Bryne IL 1-2 and 2-1 over Nest Sotra they drew away 2-2 last round againts Strommen! They have talented young players like striker Amahl Pellegrino 4/3 and midfilder Andreas Aalbu 4/4 and in their field the squad are stronger! Alta is in 10th place with 4 points! Away they are 0-0-2 goals 0:4 !Won first opened game over Kristiansund BK 3-0 lost away 1-0 with Tromso IL,2-2 at home againts Sandefjord Fotball and lost last round 3-0 with Hodd IL! I think Baerum will win this match easily! Home win 1.59 @ Sbobet 7/10!

Re: all lower leagues and Cups 18:00 Ranheim - HamKam Here we are two teams that have disappointed in this opening season in Addecoligaen!! Ranheim is in 14th place with 1 point! At home they are 0-1-1 goals 2:3 !Only a draw 1-1 againts Bryne IL and three loses for Ranheim! Theys scored only two goals and conceded six and something is going wrong in their strikers! Ham-Kam is in 15 th place with 1 point too! Away they are 0-0-2 goals 1:4! Only a draw 0-0 againts Kristiansund BK at home and last round lost in final 10 minutes againts Tromso 1-0 ! Today Ranheim have a good chance to take first three points but i will prefer underish game! Under 2.5 2.05 @ Bet365 6/10 ! Good Luck!

18:00 Bærum - Alta Barum Oslo is in 3d place with 10 points At home they are 2-0-0 goals 6:4 !After three victories in row Honefoss BK 4-3, Bryne IL 1-2 and 2-1 over Nest Sotra they drew away 2-2 last round againts Strommen! They have talented young players like striker Amahl Pellegrino 4/3 and midfilder Andreas Aalbu 4/4 and in their field the squad are stronger! Alta is in 10th place with 4 points! Away they are 0-0-2 goals 0:4 !Won first opened game over Kristiansund BK 3-0 lost away 1-0 with Tromso IL,2-2 at home againts Sandefjord Fotball and lost last round 3-0 with Hodd IL! I think Baerum will win this match easily! Home win 1.59 @ Sbobet 7/10!
Full time 0-3! Unreal result for me ! No words ! Pock Lost!

18:00 Ranheim - HamKam Here we are two teams that have disappointed in this opening season in Addecoligaen!! Ranheim is in 14th place with 1 point! At home they are 0-1-1 goals 2:3 !Only a draw 1-1 againts Bryne IL and three loses for Ranheim! Theys scored only two goals and conceded six and something is going wrong in their strikers! Ham-Kam is in 15 th place with 1 point too! Away they are 0-0-2goals 1:4! Only a draw 0-0 againts Kristiansund BK at home and last round lost in final 10 minutes againts Tromso 1-0 ! Today Ranheim have a good chance to take first three points but i will prefer underish game! Under 2.5 2.05 @ Bet365 6/10 ! Good Luck!
Full time 2-0! Pick won!

Re: all lower leagues and Cups Tomorrow, 07 May 2014, @ Pors Stadium 18:00 Pors Grenland - Mjondalen Pors Grenland play in artificial turf ,also Mjondlaen played in artificial turf in their stadium (Mjøndalen Arena)! Second round in NM Cup ! Pors grenland is part of Norway 2. Div Avd 1 and after three matches played they are in 13th place with only1 point! 0-1-2 goals 3:7! In first round they won over Drobak/Frogn IL 1-4 ! Mjondalen is in 2d place in Addecoligaen with 13 points 4-1-1 goals 12:6! They failed last round 1-3 againts IL Hodd at home and now they are concentrated in this NMCup over Pors after won first round 6-0 over Lommedalen ! Away win 1.54 @ MarathonBet 9/10! Good LUck!