** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Madness: £800 to £1100+ by Sunday morning!

TheImp

Right, another crazy thread from me. I've managed to build up to £800 on my bet365 account the past 3 days, through a combination of football betting (in play and pre-game) and bet365 poker. I know the wins prior to posting this thread don't count, but for those interested, here's how I did it.... Started with just over £120, and built up to just over £300 with a couple of bets (screenshot: http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2069/screenshot00w.jpg ) Then did these today.... Double Bury v Huddersfield - Total Goals Over 1.5 @ 1.275 Hereford v AFC Wimbledon - Total Goals Over 1.5 @ 1.26 Stake: £307.07 Return: £493.31 Screenshot: http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4092/screenshot01bvgc.jpg Result: Won (3-3 and 2-1) :) Very comfortable, won within the first 30 mins! I then lost £28.87 playing poker :wall leaving me with £464.44.... (In play) 2 minutes - VVV Venlo v NEC Breda - Total Goals Over 2.5 @ 1.72 Stake: £464.44 Return: £802.22 Screenshot: http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/9471/screenshot02jt.jpg Result: Won (2-1) :) Honestly, the scariest match I've ever watched, thought all was lost...was 0-1 up until 85th minute then 2 goals in 2 minutes! Wow - this is the reason I love football! For fun, and to round it down to £800 I put £2.22 on Sporting Gijon in play to beat Barcelona...score at the time was 1-1 and Gijon were at 15.00 so thought why not. The bet lost (obviously!). ******************************************************************* So.......................................................................................... I've got £800. I want to try and reach around £1100 with a few careful (smaller) bets. I've had a fair bit of success before this, including this thread here... http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/125942-£288-to-£1200-by-Sunday-evening-(FINISHED!-end-total-£1090) Bets will all be with bet365, football or anything else. Not necessarily all in each time but it depends. Will finish by tommorow morning. Just posting if anyone fancies joining me knowing that I'm staking so much! :hope:hope:hope

Re: Madness: £800 to £1100+ by Sunday morning! Ok, I've pretty much thrown the rulebook out the window with this one.... (In Play - 63 mins) CA Atlanta v Patronate Parana - Total Goals Over 0.5 (currently 0-0) @ 1.83 Stake: £800 Return: £1466.66 Just couldn't resist, CA Atlanta have had a player sent off too, and from the in play states it's been end to end attacking - so 1.83 for a single goal seemed too good to miss... I'll regret it no doubt.

Re: Madness: £800 to £1100+ by Sunday morning!

Unlucky mate' date=' it was the right idea, a goal would of won you 1.5K but if you can build up that sort of betting balance one time you can do it again in 3 days.[/quote'] Cheers pal - in the end I've lost £120 (what I started with) for the very reasonable chance of winning £1.5k - had 25 minutes left, one side had a player sent off and the bet365 in play stats suggested it was end to end attacking, so odds of 1.83 were very appealing - but thats football and betting for you in general! Shortest/biggest GH crash ever! But I'll try again in a few days and I'll put my early selections up from the start.

Re: Madness: £800 to £1100+ by Sunday morning! Proper Madness!! Unlucky though buddy, hope to see you get into this position again soon :D NB: A pick at odds of 1.38 would've sufficed for you to make your target, and tbh a bit more patience in finding a selection maybe would've paid off. But I like the fact you had the balls to do it. Brilliant mini GH! Cheers :ok MT