** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga - 3-5 March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Saturday 3 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Getafe v Málaga (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Rayo Vallecano v Racing Santander (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Real Mallorca v Osasuna (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]FC Barcelona v Real Sporting de Gijon (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]36[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sevilla v Atlético Madrid (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sunday 4 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Real Zaragoza v Villarreal (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.42[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Athletic Bilbao v Real Sociedad (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Granada CF v Valencia (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Real Madrid v Espanyol (20:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]27[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Monday 5 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Levante UD v Real Betis (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: La Liga - 3-5 March Bilbao has many goals in them recently and with an opponent like Sociedad, I think that it will continue. On the other hand, their morale should be high, fighting for a good european spot and coming from behind to save a point in Villareal. They missed against Espanyol (3:3) and converted against Malaga (3:0) and I expect to win it again, with a result something like 2:1 or 3:1. Bilbao HW&Over @2,7 (local)

Re: La Liga - 3-5 March RAYO VALLECANO V racing santander.. watched the home side play Real madrid other week and was quite impressed and did some good play. Should of got a draw out of them and how many teams can you say that about this season.They have been managing to score a few goals lately with wins over levante, getafe, zaragoza and lost to bilbao and real madrid by a 1 goal margin. Santander havnt had a win in 6 games and have only won once away this season. think 1.95 in some places is value.

Re: La Liga - 3-5 March 3pts - Real Madrid v Espanyol - Corner Handicap Espanyol +3 @ 2.00 Bet365 Even though they are beating all before them and normally pretty heavily, they aren't really dominating in terms of corners. Maybe this is because when they are getting near the opposition box they are simply scoring. Real Madrid last 6 home games have managed 6,14,3,4,10 and 3. Take out the two standout numbers of 14 and 10 and the plus 3 handicap is looking very big. Espanyol last 6 away games have managed 2,4,4,4,4, and 6. I know they will see less of the ball and this is against Real Madrid. However if Espanyol can have an average match and get around the 4 count then this could be enough to see this bet home. This bet could go horribly wrong but I see some value in getting a +3 start for even money and will have a small play.

Re: La Liga - 3-5 March

3pts - Real Madrid v Espanyol - Corner Handicap Espanyol +3 @ 2.00 Bet365 Even though they are beating all before them and normally pretty heavily, they aren't really dominating in terms of corners. Maybe this is because when they are getting near the opposition box they are simply scoring. Real Madrid last 6 home games have managed 6,14,3,4,10 and 3. Take out the two standout numbers of 14 and 10 and the plus 3 handicap is looking very big. Espanyol last 6 away games have managed 2,4,4,4,4, and 6. I know they will see less of the ball and this is against Real Madrid. However if Espanyol can have an average match and get around the 4 count then this could be enough to see this bet home. This bet could go horribly wrong but I see some value in getting a +3 start for even money and will have a small play.
It finished 9 - 3 to Madrid so 9 -6 with +3 handicap. Madrid got 3 or 4 in the last ten minutes to screw this one.

Re: La Liga - 3-5 March Levante vs Real Betis Home side is looking to continue their winning run that began last round in barcelona with Espanyol. Betis is in a good series of results, with 3 victories and 1 draw. But away they were rather shy this season and I find very interesting to bet against them. Levante has only 2 victories in last 15 games, but I think the perspective of tying up 2 wins in a row is tempting! home win @ 2.55 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: La Liga - 3-5 March Levante v Betis Over 6,5 yellow cards 1.80 Bet365 / Direct red shown counts as 2 yellow cards (this is definetly in our advantage) / Woudnt reccomend any other bookies except Bet365 for betting on number of cards (not booking points) because of this rule they have. The first leg, Betis - Levante ended with 6 yellows. This game it is a 50-50. Meaning teams shall get 5 cards, each - according to my stats keeping. To help me comes referee Javier Estrada, and his last 4 official games looks like: 7-9-9-10 yellows. To add further, Levante was conducted by this guy and theyr games ended with 7 (Atl Madrid) and 6 (Mallorca) ; on the other side, Betis with Estrada Fernandez: 9 (Gijon). As you can see (bold) , logic of the 6.5 lines we are proposed. I'd go with the referee's "hot bloody" trend on this one. Good Luck!

Re: La Liga - 3-5 March

Levante v Betis Over 6,5 yellow cards 1.80 Bet365 / Direct red shown counts as 2 yellow cards (this is definetly in our advantage) / Woudnt reccomend any other bookies except Bet365 for betting on number of cards (not booking points) because of this rule they have. The first leg, Betis - Levante ended with 6 yellows. This game it is a 50-50. Meaning teams shall get 5 cards, each - according to my stats keeping. To help me comes referee Javier Estrada, and his last 4 official games looks like: 7-9-9-10 yellows. To add further, Levante was conducted by this guy and theyr games ended with 7 (Atl Madrid) and 6 (Mallorca) ; on the other side, Betis with Estrada Fernandez: 9 (Gijon). As you can see (bold) , logic of the 6.5 lines we are proposed. I'd go with the referee's "hot bloody" trend on this one. Good Luck!
FT: 5-3