** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 3

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 3 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v AFC Telford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Darlington v Stockport County (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]276.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Cambridge United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Ebbsfleet United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Braintree Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kettering Town v Wrexham (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]276.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Barrow (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Bath City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mansfield Town v Lincoln City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Newport County (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Fleetwood Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] York City v Hayes & Yeading (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 3 Alfreton v AFC Telford This is a bit of a relegation six-pointer between the two sides promoted from the Blue Square North last season, I am however firmly with the home side. Alfreton may have had four defeats in their last six, but those came against teams either going for the title (Fleetwood and Luton) or chasing the play-offs (Kidderminster and Grimsby). They have also managed to beat Darlington and Bath in this period so that proves to me they are still more than capable of bettering the teams in and around them. They have looked an improving side for a while now and I do think they will do enough to survive another year in the Blue Square Premier. I am not sure about AFC Telford however who have only managed one away win all season. They have really struggled and have been slightly fortunate to pick up points of late, especially when getting a draw against Lincoln last week as Lincoln were all over them in the second half. I like the chances of Alfreton gaining three points here and going to within one point of their opponents. Blue Square and Coral are best at odds of 13/10. Luton v Bath It really does look like Bath have a massive task to avoid relegation this season. They have only won three times in the league all term and are winless away from home. They have scored just eleven, whilst conceding 37 on their travels and that for me sums up their problems. Performances haven’t been too bad but they haven’t been able to take their chances and are prone to serious defensive mistakes leading to goals. With that in mind I think Luton could score a few here. Given the quality that Luton have in their side I fully expect them to punish Bath’s defensive problems and that makes backing them on the handicap to win by at least two goals appealing, with Coral offering odds of 11/5.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 3

Luton v Bath It really does look like Bath have a massive task to avoid relegation this season. They have only won three times in the league all term and are winless away from home. They have scored just eleven, whilst conceding 37 on their travels and that for me sums up their problems. Performances haven’t been too bad but they haven’t been able to take their chances and are prone to serious defensive mistakes leading to goals. With that in mind I think Luton could score a few here. Given the quality that Luton have in their side I fully expect them to punish Bath’s defensive problems and that makes backing them on the handicap to win by at least two goals appealing, with Coral offering odds of 11/5.
I must be reading this wrong somewhere, because I'm reading that as the -1 handicap (by 2 goals as specified) which is 4/6 with Corals. Even the -2 handicap is 7/4. What is the 11/5 for?

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 3 Sorry that is my mistake it should have read by at least 3 goals of course which is -2. It was 11/5 at the time of writing and I have placed the bet at 11/5 so I can only guess the price has gone if it is now 7/4. Have a look around it might be bigger elsewhere still. I know Sportingbet were bigger but given they now are charging £1 everytime you deposit money into your account unless they are massively bigger I am not going to use them as that is a disgraceful charge.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 3 I'm taking on two risky trades this weekend, though both have limited downside. The first is a sell of Newport County's 2nd goal at 80 with Sporting. Southport haven't had a great week on the injury front and they are conceders at home, whereas Newport are moderately healthy scorers away for a side that has struggled for much of the season. Southport's recent mini-revival isn't totally convincing given that they have played some ropey opposition. I've also bought Liam Henderson's goal minutes at 15 with Sporting. Forest Green Rovers have been gaining in strength and one of the reasons for that is the forward options they now have. Liam Henderson is a key part in this and with Cambridge United sometimes wobbling at the back, I think he'll get a chance or two.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 3 No idea what you was listening to cos we only had one shot on target in the first half :lol. You probably won't want to hear that we did score a 3rd but Laurel and Hardy must've been looking at something else at the time :eyes.