** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012

Bad news for you is that Heary and other defenders Pender' date=' Byrne, Barker are out for Bohs tonight. But good news is that Drogs will be without three top scorers O’Brien, Hynes and G. Brennan as well as midfielder Foley.[/quote'] Heary isn't really a big loss in a playing sense. I just thought it was a possibility that if he was playing, it would add to the occasion. :) O'Brien, Hynes and Brennan (and Foley if he actually is injured) are huge losses for Drogheda. It only strengthens my original feeling about Bohs' chances.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Also does anyone else feel that Bohs will be in no mood to do Pats a favor with Pats and Drogs both going for 2nd place. Drogs need a win as a draw would leave them behind Pats on goal difference if Pats beat Cork. Drogs are 7/5 (2.4) with PP and they have lots of motivation and confidence following their win over Sligo. On the flip side Bohs have very little motivation and wont want to do Pats any favors.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012

Heary isn't really a big loss in a playing sense. I just thought it was a possibility that if he was playing, it would add to the occasion. :) O'Brien, Hynes and Brennan (and Foley if he actually is injured) are huge losses for Drogheda. It only strengthens my original feeling about Bohs' chances.
I'm with you ... Bohs @2.70 Pinnacle low stake
Dundalk coach Kierans said' date=' [i']"We will play some players who haven’t played in a couple of weeks and need game-time and then other players we will be leaving out and resting with a view to Tuesday’s playoff game, which is the most important thing”.
It's confirmed... Bray @2.05 (at local) medium stake

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 The season is over with a solid profit for me but as always could be better. I would also like to thank MaierhofersNeck and other members who have contributed to significant progress in this thread. Looking forward to next spring... :cheers

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 And to you McNasara - you've made a great consistent job keeping this thread active week after week. Your work should be applauded, and it has made the season all the more interesting for me, coming onto PL here and providing tips. Thank you. The last weekend was a bad one for me and my tips, but over the course of the season I believe I made some good profit. Looking forward to the new season already. See you soon guys!

• 11 months later...

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 maybe therefore, because visitors needs points more. but had 5 missings (2 from last round after suspensions) and hosts only 2 (defenders). H2H is on Shelbourne side, didnt lose league game for year. I play +1,5 AH @ 1,63 on Shelbourne here, but only for medium stakes.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Sorry this is coming very late... Cork City are in nice run of football result; they've particularly made their home form a fortress, been on the back of three consecutive league home wins, already surpassing last season where they could only win 1/3 of their home matches. The battle for sixth place is City’s priority, and speaking ahead of the game, first team Coach Billy Woods have shed lights: “From a Cork City point of view, we would like to finish the season as high up the table as possible. At the moment this looks to be sixth and a straight battle between us and Limerick which has developed over the past number of weeks. A resilient performance saw the team pick up a crucial point in Sligo.” Dan Murray (Df 20/0) misses the game through suspension and Kevin Murray (Df 5/0) is injured while Darren Dennehy (Df 10/0) has returned to full training following his foot injury, and is in contention for a place in the squad Mick Byrne was appointed as Assistant manager to Johnny McDonnell in early June 2013 for Shelbourne. Both are with wealth of experience and know the Ireland League in-and-out. The move helped the side till early August where they lost just one out of their 7 matches. Thereafter, injury began to knock in the team and opponents were in better conditions to meet. Shelbourne have now failed to win in their last 8 matches, drawing 2 in the process. Their last match was a 3-1 loss on travel to Derry City in a match greeted with several controversy largely against the visitors. Glenn Cronin (Mf 12/0), Paul Crowley (Mf 9/0), Brian Shortall (Df 20/1), Mark Leech (Att 17/1) and Jack Memery (Df 15/0) are long term injured while Derek Doyle (Mf 10/1) will be given a fitness test close to kick-off time. Both Robert Bayly (Mf 17/0) and Brian Gannon (Df 5/0) are suspended, having been red-carded at the Brandywell last Friday. Cork City are coming from a morale boosting result on travel to Sligo Rovers and are keen to replicate a positive result on their home ground where they're enjoying three consecutive victories while Shelbourne are seeking to leave the relegation zone and are beginning to play nice football in their last two matches, losing their last match in a controversial circumstance. The current situation calls for a football spectacle.

• 4 months later...