** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga - 25-26 February

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Saturday 25 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Racing Santander v Real Sporting de Gijon (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Real Betis v Getafe (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Málaga v Real Zaragoza (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Espanyol v Levante UD (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sunday 26 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Villarreal v Athletic Bilbao (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Rayo Vallecano v Real Madrid (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.41[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Osasuna v Granada CF (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.99[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Real Sociedad v Real Mallorca (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Valencia v Sevilla (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Atlético Madrid v FC Barcelona (20:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: La Liga - 25-26 February Malaga is one of the clubs that wins at home and loses away, almost regularly (along with Palermo, Wolfsburg etc.). Their focus is on the home games, more quality than Saragosa - the verdict is a home win. I know that Saragosa beat Espanyol last away game, but I must say that I expected somethnig like that. This time it will be different I think. The odd is not great, but I will take it in combo. Malaga HW @1,55 Levante is in a big downtrend and it is expected. They do not have the squad to remain in the first 10 places and all of this is normal. I'm afraid that they have spared their good games in the first half of the season and even if I don't trust Espanyol so much, I am having a HW here. Espanyol is a good home team, they lost their last home game and expect here to bounce back. Espanyol HW @1,85 Real Sociedad. I really like their squad and their gameplay. They have been unlucky on various occasions, but finally the justice has come at their home ground. 5:1 against Gijon and 2:0 against Sevilla are their last home games. They have numerous players that can be dangerous for the opponent. ​Sociedad HW @2,2

Re: La Liga - 25-26 February Osasuna - Granada Strange, but the line seems a bit overpriced. In the compositions of the hosts are no problems at all, and the guests will be disqualified from the main defender Siqueira and dinjured is Inigo Lopez. I believe this was inspired by the recent impressive victory Granada over Sociedad. - 4:1. Yes, andalucian team just making fun of helplessness basques. However, Sociedad will never play on the road wel, did not know how, but Osasuna at home is playing in a totally different manner. Rarely can someone get out of Estadio Reyno de Navarrа with points. This is especially true outsider, as pamplonky usually located in the middle of the table and led the struggle for survival, but this season the coach Mendilibar pathetically stated that the purpose of the team for the season - a European competition. First, many laughed, but now the team proves the validity of their claims. Of course, higher than the Europa League club does not take a step, and there still have to manage to get into, because competition is simply mad. However, what is cool, and in some cases even well deserved victory over Barcelona at home with the score 3-2. So, now that the weak Granada will quietly smoking in the corner and rely only on God. Otherwise pamplonsky simply swept away them off the field. And if you said that you fight for the European Cups, then such a team like Granada simply must beat. Granada in 11 away matches lost 8 times, with 7 goals scored and conceded 26. The only thing that arouses suspicion in Granada - is that it is a lot of points selected for their countrymen from Andalusia. Osasuna now can play three forwards that may be correct, because the guests will again be the whole team to huddle in their own penalty area. Knowing how play Osasuna at home and the power of Granada away, I think that the guests stand small chances in this encounter to pick some points. Osasuna 2.00 Pinnacle

Re: La Liga - 25-26 February Atletico -v- Barcelona Under 3.5 goals @ 1.72 odds (Betfair) - 2/10 units Atletico +1.5 AH @ 1.69 odds (Betfair) - 2/10 units This is one of the most interesting games in La Liga for a long time in my opinion. I certainly have been eagerly anticipating this battle. Atletico under Simeone have been gradually building up their confidence again, and having comfortably (4-1 over two legs) overseen Lazio on Thursday while resting legs, they are now ready to face Barcelona in a game they will be desperate to try and win. A win would put Atletico into 4th place, and suddenly put them into a realistic position for the coveted final Champions League spot. In recent years Atleti actually have performed very well against Pep's Barcelona at the Vicente Calderon and have won and lost 2-1 in the two previous fixtures. IN 2008/09 they won 4-3 and the season before that they won 4-2. So they've won 3 out of their 4 home league matches versus Barcelona. This Atletico team is different to others in years gone by however. This team works hard and that's the fundamental characteristic that Simeone has searched for and asked for from his players. They close down the opposition and they deny as much space as possible in their own third. Barcelona will need to give a special performance tonight to win by any margin. But this is the situation - Barcelona have seen Real Madrid snatch a lucky victory today away at Rayo - a game which was one of the last few remaining where Mourinho's team could drop points. This is yet another notch towards the La Liga championship and therefore it will be a psychological blow to Barcelona. Furthermore Barcelona have struggled away from home this season and are not scoring many goals. All in all, I believe this Barcelona team is mentally fatigued and really is relying heavily upon Messi's performances at this stage. Tonight I anticipate a tight game. There are two bets I recommend, but one of which I am highlighting above. Under 3.5 goals @ 1.72 odds is an incredible price for a team like Atletico under Simeone and with Barcelona struggling away from home. And therefore I fully recommend it. I also believe a +1.0 AH or +1.5 AH on Atletico is fully justified too, considering their record against Barcelona in recent years in the league. Simeone has a plan ready for this match and his players are confident and rested. I believe both these bets are good value and good opportunities. Good luck!