** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

International Friendlies > 2012

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies > 2012 Sorry i didn't post this guys... I still reccommed taking it live in play for Spain to win by at least 3 goals. The value is 2.3 at the moment (so Spain -1.5ahc from this point on) I played -1.5 AHC 2.025@ bet 365 for 7 units before the game. Spain have a full strength line up and S.Korea are facing a contreversy inside their team (one of their key players defered military service and is not allowed to play). South Korean team is missing preety much all their European stars while Spain is playing their strongest line up. I expect a goal fest with Spain winning by a minimum of 2, but most likely 3+. South Korea were beaten by Lebanon who are a respectable side. If Serbia lose 2-0 to Spain under the first game of Mihailovic.. Korea understrengthed will lose against a Euro ready and fit Spanish team by at least 3 goals. Korean defense looks shaky and when Spain wears them down I expect them to have a goal fest here.

Re: International Friendlies > 2012 Also have Netherlands/Netherlands HT/FT 1.74 @ Sportsbet - 4 units I expect the Dutch here ready to make a statement after an unfair loss to Bulgaria. Do not see how a weak Slovakian defense will be able to cope with the Dutch play with Robben/Sneijder + RVP/Huntelaar up front. I did not look at the handicap market as I can't see any value there. However, if the Dutch score I expect it early on. Overs is also an option.

Re: International Friendlies > 2012 Armenia seem a bit overpriced to me, AH + 1 @ 1.58. Greeks haven't won in four, and this is a good Armenia side, that held Russia and won 4-0 in Slovakia. Game is being played in another one of those stadiums that looks more like a training pitch, which also may aid Armenia, as it may make the Greeks take this even less seriously, as I felt was the case with the Russians a little, yesterday, in their 0-0 draw with Lithuania's B team.

Re: International Friendlies > 2012

Switzerland vs Romania = 1 (1.60) stake 6/10 Preview: Switzerland: absent: Behrami, Dzemaili, Rodriguez Romania: Absent Goian, Marica, Mutu, Niculae, Neagu, Pintilii, Sapunaru, Radu, Nicolita. Three days ago, Switzerland has won a great victory beating Germany with the sound score of 5-3. The home team is unbeaten in their last five home games with four wins and a goalless draw against the Netherlands stronger. Romania has failed participation in the European Championship 2012, so the main goal is to rebuild the team for the World Cup in Brazil in 2014. The coach Victor Piţurcă has begun to revolutionize the team bringing some news regarding notices of meetings, with the exception of advanced players. Romania with the coach Piţurcă has two games with Belgium while going down 2-1 to Greece where he sets with the score 1-3. In the end I think a win in Switzerland for several important reasons as the fact that playing at home, for the high morale for the victory against Germany and also because the visiting team will miss many important players for technical choice. Quote of the sign of 1 decline in many books. :hope
No profit :wall

Re: International Friendlies > 2012 Mexico vs Bosnia = 1 (1.67) stake 6/10 Preview: Mexico: go back: Guillermo Ochoa (goalkeeper 30/0), Rafa Marquez (defender 45/7), Javier Hernandez (striker 33/22), Andres Guardado (midfielder 43/8). Bosnia: Injured: Sasa Papac (defender 5/0), Emir Spahic (Defender 11/1), Sejad Salihovic (midfielder 3/1). The coach of Mexico J. de la Torre had long ago begun a process of rejuvenation of his team, but the changes did not produce any important effect on the team had to replace elements of a certain value. This operation led risultalti a certain prestige as victories for Serbia, Venezuela and Wales and also two defeats by Brazil and Colombia. In Mexico include players such as Guillermo Ochoa, Rafa Marquez, Javier Hernandez, Andres Guardado, who rested against Wales. Bosnia has seen in the last five games with very disappointing results with four defeats Portugal, Poland, Brazil and Ireland. E 'denotes a team that many problems both in defense and in the offensive department, there is little cohesion and balance between the two departments. At the end of absences seen in Bosnia very important I think that Mexico can win the game. Quote of the sign of 1 decline in many books. :hope

Re: International Friendlies > 2012 France v Serbia (Friendly) Serbia have lost a friendly game with Spain (0:2) few days ago, and today will have completely changed team, with even 10 new players (only Ivanovic takes place again). Starting eleven should look like this: Brkic - Ivanovic, Maksimovic, Rajkovic - Ninkov, Fejsa, Matic, Mladenovic - Tadic, Jankovic – Scepovic.

Re: International Friendlies > 2012 Germany Asian goals 3 @ 1.60 (Bet365) doesn't look to bad to me. Stake returned if only the three goals. 2.5 is 1.33 or something which ain't so good. Germany's home matches rain goals, as we see from their games since the World Cup. [TABLE=class: matches]

[TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition] Fri [/TD] [TD=class: full-date] 08/10/10 [/TD] [TD=class: competition] ECQ [/TD] [TD=class: team team-a] Germany [/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 3 - 0 [/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Turkey [/TD] [TD=class: events-button button] View events [/TD] [TD=class: info-button button] More info [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition] Wed [/TD] [TD=class: full-date] 09/02/11 [/TD] [TD=class: competition] FRI [/TD] [TD=class: team team-a] Germany [/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 1 - 1 [/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Italy [/TD] [TD=class: events-button button] View events [/TD] [TD=class: info-button button] More info [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition] Sat [/TD] [TD=class: full-date] 26/03/11 [/TD] [TD=class: competition] ECQ [/TD] [TD=class: team team-a] Germany [/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 4 - 0 [/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Kazakhstan [/TD] [TD=class: events-button button] View events [/TD] [TD=class: info-button button] More info [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition] Tue [/TD] [TD=class: full-date] 29/03/11 [/TD] [TD=class: competition] FRI [/TD] [TD=class: team team-a] Germany [/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 1 - 2 [/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Australia [/TD] [TD=class: events-button button] View events [/TD] [TD=class: info-button button] More info [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition] Sun [/TD] [TD=class: full-date] 29/05/11 [/TD] [TD=class: competition] FRI [/TD] [TD=class: team team-a] Germany [/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 2 - 1 [/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Uruguay [/TD] [TD=class: events-button button] View events [/TD] [TD=class: info-button button] More info [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition] Wed [/TD] [TD=class: full-date] 10/08/11 [/TD] [TD=class: competition] FRI [/TD] [TD=class: team team-a] Germany [/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 3 - 2 [/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Brazil [/TD] [TD=class: events-button button] View events [/TD] [TD=class: info-button button] More info [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition] Fri [/TD] [TD=class: full-date] 02/09/11 [/TD] [TD=class: competition] ECQ [/TD] [TD=class: team team-a] Germany [/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 6 - 2 [/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Austria [/TD] [TD=class: events-button button] View events [/TD] [TD=class: info-button button] More info [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition] Tue [/TD] [TD=class: full-date] 11/10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: competition] ECQ [/TD] [TD=class: team team-a] Germany [/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 3 - 1 [/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Belgium [/TD] [TD=class: events-button button] View events [/TD] [TD=class: info-button button] More info [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition] Tue [/TD] [TD=class: full-date] 15/11/11 [/TD] [TD=class: competition] FRI [/TD] [TD=class: team team-a] Germany [/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 3 - 0 [/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] Netherlands [/TD] [TD=class: events-button button] View events [/TD] [TD=class: info-button button] More info [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition] Wed [/TD] [TD=class: full-date] 29/02/12 [/TD] [TD=class: competition] FRI [/TD] [TD=class: team team-a] Germany [/TD] [TD=class: score-time score] 1 - 2 [/TD] [TD=class: team team-b] France [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Israel's two matches under their new boss have both gone over too, 2-3 at home against Ukraine, and 1-2 at the Czech's on Saturday. Their away matches since the World Cup have had goals too. [TABLE=class: matches] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Wed[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]03/03/10[/TD] [TD=class: competition]FRI[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a]Romania[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]0 - 2[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Israel[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Thu[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]27/05/10[/TD] [TD=class: competition]FRI[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a]Uruguay[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]4 - 1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Israel[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Mon[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]31/05/10[/TD] [TD=class: competition]FRI[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a]Chile[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]3 - 0[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Israel[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Tue[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]07/09/10[/TD] [TD=class: competition]ECQ[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a]Georgia[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]0 - 0[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Israel[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button][/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Tue[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]12/10/10[/TD] [TD=class: competition]ECQ[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a]Greece[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]2 - 1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Israel[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sat[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]04/06/11[/TD] [TD=class: competition]ECQ[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a]Latvia[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]1 - 2[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Israel[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Wed[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]10/08/11[/TD] [TD=class: competition]FRI[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a]Côte d'Ivoire[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]4 - 3[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Israel[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Tue[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]06/09/11[/TD] [TD=class: competition]ECQ[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a]Croatia[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]3 - 1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Israel[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Tue[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]11/10/11[/TD] [TD=class: competition]ECQ[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a]Malta[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]0 - 2[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Israel[/TD] [TD=class: events-button button]View events[/TD] [TD=class: info-button button]More info[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sat[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]26/05/12[/TD] [TD=class: competition]FRI[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a]Czech Republic[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score]2 - 1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Israel [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

I love the guys who took Swiss yday. So much overhype after the Germany game.
have you watched the game?? romania came once or twice over to the swiss half in first half, a maybe once or twice in the second half. i didn't bet before the game because the odds where to low, but i had a bet live in play @2,10 on swiss to score first...it was totally undeserved for romania to score...

Re: International Friendlies > 2012 France v Serbia In their last friendly France unexpectedly received two goals, since the last time they have received two goals were back in August 2010, so it is not hard to notice Blanc is giving very big importance to defense. At the other hand Serbia is very rarely playing over this line. In last 10 matches they have played only once with three or more goals. It was against Faroe Islands, and the reason was big quality difference between two teams. With new head coach Serbia is now playing with five defenders in line, and defense is the best part of the team as in Serbian squad there are top world players like Ivanovic, Subotic, Kolarov and others. The another great thing for this bet is Serbian attack, there is not good striker in the team, and it is not strange Serbia couldn't find the net last week in match against Spain. The biggest problem of this team will be efficiency, especially after offensive midfielder Adam Ljajic left the squad, since he didn't want to sing national anthem in match against Spain. Serbian defense will not let enough space for France attack to make a lot of chances, but also France defense will not have lot of job to stop inefficient Serbian attack. All in all odds on under are very good and represent nice value.

Re: International Friendlies > 2012 Latvia vs Lithuania Under 2.5 @ 1.95 (Bet 365) Latvia meet Lithuania in what is actually not an international friendly per se, but a Baltic Cup match. The winners will play the winner of Estonia vs Finland. This game (Latvia vs Lithuania) is going to be played in Voru, Estonia, in a small ground with 2,500 capacity. I'm not sure how much local interest is generated by the Baltic Cup, whether it's basically a friendly tournament or whether it is taken more seriously in light of wanting bragging rights of the region and the fact that the games are derby matches. I know there is rivalry between the countries because I've visited them but if there was going to be that many fans surely they'd have played it at a bigger stadium. At any rate, the tournament has a recent history of producing unders matches, and both teams are defensive sides. Out of their last 20 games, 60% of Lithuania's have gone under, as have 75% of Latvia's (including their last 7). I watched a bit of Latvia's last game against Poland and it was a dull affair, and I watched Lithuania a few times in Euro qualifying and they came across a defensive side to me. You'd imagine two defensive sides who don't concede or score that many is very likely to produce a game with few goals. I can't see where Bet365 have got 1.95 from to be honest. Paddy's are 1.72 and even that seemed a bit generous.

Latvia vs Lithuania Under 2.5 @ 1.95 (Bet 365)
Was having a look at these games last week when the tournament was mentioned, as you say its a bit of a venture into the unknown but seems a pretty tinpot 'tournament' and I'm not really thinking it will be much different to a friendly. I was looking at under 3 goals with betvictor as I think 1.46 is still value and provides a bit of security on the 3 goals, but as you say bet365 are a bit off with the under 2.5 goals and thats tempted me to go with them. The 1.95 they are offering will definitely not last till KO, will be down to 1.8-1.85 I imagine. Whatever happens there should be the possibility of a bit of trading in-play and a nice profit as long as nothing daft happens..

have you watched the game?? romania came once or twice over to the swiss half in first half' date=' a maybe once or twice in the second half. i didn't bet before the game because the odds where to low, but i had a bet live in play @2,10 on swiss to score first...it was totally undeserved for romania to score...[/quote'] Well, it wasn't about watching the actual game, but about watching Romania's playstyle in general, over the last games. If you would, you'd see that they always play like that, no matter the opposition level or the line-up. Very hard to break through, very few chances to score, but they manage to score almost every game ( exception was the 0-0 draw with France from September ). Unders was the best to go for yesterday, even if at one point I wanted to take Romania not to receive goal. Should be happy with my pick nonetheless.

France v Serbia In their last friendly France unexpectedly received two goals, since the last time they have received two goals were back in August 2010, so it is not hard to notice Blanc is giving very big importance to defense. At the other hand Serbia is very rarely playing over this line. In last 10 matches they have played only once with three or more goals. It was against Faroe Islands, and the reason was big quality difference between two teams. With new head coach Serbia is now playing with five defenders in line, and defense is the best part of the team as in Serbian squad there are top world players like Ivanovic, Subotic, Kolarov and others. The another great thing for this bet is Serbian attack, there is not good striker in the team, and it is not strange Serbia couldn't find the net last week in match against Spain. The biggest problem of this team will be efficiency, especially after offensive midfielder Adam Ljajic left the squad, since he didn't want to sing national anthem in match against Spain. Serbian defense will not let enough space for France attack to make a lot of chances, but also France defense will not have lot of job to stop inefficient Serbian attack. All in all odds on under are very good and represent nice value.
I agree with you. 1.92 with 188bet right now. France's defence has been good in qualifying, and they will need to be strong defensively (much better than the Iceland game!) if they are going to be in with a chance of winning Euro 2012. It was Mexes and Evra at fault largely, and according to goal.com they will be rested with France due to play a very different side. This will also mean that the best attacking players, Benzema, Ribery etc, won't start. It also helps like you say that Serbia have attacking players not included in the squad and yet their defence is strong (apart from missing Vidic).

Was having a look at these games last week when the tournament was mentioned, as you say its a bit of a venture into the unknown but seems a pretty tinpot 'tournament' and I'm not really thinking it will be much different to a friendly. I was looking at under 3 goals with betvictor as I think 1.46 is still value and provides a bit of security on the 3 goals, but as you say bet365 are a bit off with the under 2.5 goals and thats tempted me to go with them. The 1.95 they are offering will definitely not last till KO, will be down to 1.8-1.85 I imagine. Whatever happens there should be the possibility of a bit of trading in-play and a nice profit as long as nothing daft happens..
I'd go for the 1.95 as it's better value IMO. The AH is always tempting for the extra insurance but I tend to remind myself that some games you think look nailed on unders end up having a ridiculous amount of goals, rather than merely trickling over the line with a late dodgy penalty to make it 2-1. Personally I tend to use the under 3 for games where there is a strong favourite e.g. Man Utd vs Fulham, and you know 2-0 and 3-0 are very likely scorelines, rather than games which are more even. But that's just me. I agree the price won't last, I have added to my previous stake with the possible idea of making a trade pre-kick off.

Re: International Friendlies > 2012 Italy vs Russia Under 2.5 @ 1.67 (Stan James) Yet another unders game, I know, and a short price, but I think 1.67 is worth taking here. Both teams have been extraordinarily 'unders' since the World Cup. Defence is the strongest feature of both sides and neither sides' players will want to risk injury in what is the last game before the Euros begin for both teams. The game is being played in Switzerland, there will therefore be some Italian supporters there. It is unusual to see two teams who may end up playing each other matched up in a friendly before the competition begins, and I can see this being more of a training session than a competitive fixture. I wouldn't normally take as low as 1.67 for unders due to natural variance but I think the occasion warrants it here.

Armenia seem a bit overpriced to me, AH + 1 @ 1.58. Greeks haven't won in four, and this is a good Armenia side, that held Russia and won 4-0 in Slovakia. Game is being played in another one of those stadiums that looks more like a training pitch, which also may aid Armenia, as it may make the Greeks take this even less seriously, as I felt was the case with the Russians a little, yesterday, in their 0-0 draw with Lithuania's B team.
Greece 1 Armenia 0 I saw quite a bit of this one. I think Greece deserved the win, and they had the luxury of missing two penalties in the second half. Armenia were pretty impressive in parts and certainly looked as though they could score, but perhaps they just lacked a bit of composure and confidence against a decent Greek defence.

France v Serbia In their last friendly France unexpectedly received two goals, since the last time they have received two goals were back in August 2010, so it is not hard to notice Blanc is giving very big importance to defense. At the other hand Serbia is very rarely playing over this line. In last 10 matches they have played only once with three or more goals. It was against Faroe Islands, and the reason was big quality difference between two teams. With new head coach Serbia is now playing with five defenders in line, and defense is the best part of the team as in Serbian squad there are top world players like Ivanovic, Subotic, Kolarov and others. The another great thing for this bet is Serbian attack, there is not good striker in the team, and it is not strange Serbia couldn't find the net last week in match against Spain. The biggest problem of this team will be efficiency, especially after offensive midfielder Adam Ljajic left the squad, since he didn't want to sing national anthem in match against Spain. Serbian defense will not let enough space for France attack to make a lot of chances, but also France defense will not have lot of job to stop inefficient Serbian attack. All in all odds on under are very good and represent nice value.
France 2 Serbia 0 Saw the last 20 minutes during which Serbia pressed but didn't really look like scoring against a good French defence. One pattern I've noticed in the last few days - Big countries which had disappointing results at the weekend bounced back and had much better results tonight and last night, with comfortable wins and clean sheets - France narrowly beat Iceland 3-2 on Sunday, beat Serbia 2-0 tonight. Germany lost 5-3 to Switzerland on Saturday, beat Israel 2-0 tonight Holland lost 2-1 at home to Bulgaria on Saturday, beat Slovakia 2-0 tonight. I guess these three big teams all felt it was important to bounce back, particularly leading up to a big tournament.

Re: International Friendlies > 2012 England v Belgium Saturday 2nd June 17.15 Current best odds: England 1.6 Draw 4.0 Belgium 7.0 England seem too short here and Belgium too long. I saw some of Belgium's 2-2 draw against Montenegro on Saturday, which Belgium really should have won. They dominated Montenegro in the first half with some fast incisive attacks, but sat back too much in the second half and conceded a late equaliser. Belgium had a harder European Championship qualification group than England - theirs included Germany and Turkey (Belgium finished 3rd behind Turkey). They have just appointed a caretaker coach. Last 10 games England W6/D3/L1 Belgium W3/D6/L1 Last 5 games against 'good' sides: Germany 4 England 1 England 1 France 2 England 1 Ghana 1 England 1 Spain 0 England 2 Holland 3 Russia 0 Belgium 2 Belgium 1 Turkey 1 Belgium 1 USA 0 Germany 3 Belgium 1 France 0 Belgium 0 http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/06/02/world/friendlies/england/belgium/1246321/ I would have thought England should be nearer 2.0 than 1.6 and Belgium nearer 4.0 than 7.0 - and Belgium are good value at the current odds.

Re: International Friendlies > 2012 Hong Kong vs Singapore Singapore will be missing alot of regulars for tonights game against hong kong.It's captain is out injured along with multiple others due to national service(army) & even family matters.Singapore will be using this game as a preparation for its Suzuki cup campaign in 6 months.Singapore will have one eye on the next game against malaysia in 4 days.Malaysia being singapore's arch rivals.With a couple of players in line to make their debuts for singapore.I really don't expect them to play with to much fluency.Singapore has been in really bad international formlately..winless in 5 games. List of absent players sharil ishak "captain" (injured) Amri (injured) Haris Harun

Germany-Israel AH-2 @1' date=91 6/10 pinnacle Germany lost 3-5 in a pathetic way against Switzerland. Coach Löw had to test a lot as all 8 players from Bayern Munich just arrived on saturday and didn't participate in this match. Now, all 8 players are available. Unfit players such as Mertesacker, Gotze and Klose could be left out when the final selections will be made on wednesday. The entire team was poor against Switzerland. I expect a totally different play by the hosts. I expect Gomez, Schweinsteiger and Neuer to step in and others to play much better than on saturday. They will strike back Israel don't have a good squad at all. I expect them to get quite a few goals. All in all, those teams divide many levels. My call 4-1.
2-0 void Germany had dozen of chances...

Re: International Friendlies > 2012 Poland v Andorra Poland are a pretty solid home side, only lost to Italy and France in the last couple of years, drawings with Portugal, Germany and Mexico keeping 7 clean sheets out of the last 13 games including 4 of the last 5. Not a high scoring side I don't really see them getting too far in the Euro's but they are sound defensively and although Andorra are not as bad as they used to be they still carry very, very little attacking threat. I think there is a bit of value on under 4.0 goals at evens too as Andorra are capable of keeping the score down and it seems unlikely we will see a 5-0 game so close to the start of the tournament, worst case you get your stake back, I won't be betting on this though as Poland will be in the Andorra half for 90% of the game and I don't want to be watching the game through my fingers! Andorra have failed to score in 14 of their last 16 games and I would be surprised to see that change against a solid defence in a home stadium. I would have this down at 1.2 personally so I think there is decent value in the 'Poland to keep a clean sheet' market, you even cover 0-0 were it to happen. Betvictor are the only ones to price it up from what I can see, and I think they have priced it up wrongly. Poland to keep a clean sheet - 1.44 - betvictor - 20 points Netherlands v Northern Ireland Another bet in the same vein as the first, this is the last game for the Netherlands before the tournament starts and they face a Northern Ireland side who have the usual end of season withdrawal list and a hopeless away record. I don't see this as cut and dried as the first as Netherlands have conceded the odd goal to a few crap teams over the last couple of years but despite the Bulgaria game the other night they have kept clean sheets in 4 of the last 5 at home and being so close to the tournament I think they will keep it tight and we will see a 2 or 3-0 win. Northern Ireland have seen Aaron Hughes, Gareth McAuley, Steven Davis, Jonny Evans, Chris Baird and Chris Brunt withdraw and that is a chunk of their most important players. Ireland have lost 9 of their last 11 away including the last 5 and coupled with the withdrawals makes this a hard trip to Amsterdam, there is actually 42 goals in this N.Ireland squad which sounds quite impressive until you realise 35 of them belong to David Healy and most of them were a long time ago, take away Grant McCann's 4 goals and the total starts to look very sorry indeed. I'm not as confident on this one but the withdrawals and their away record have convinced me. No player in this squad has scored an away goal for N.Ireland since San Marino away in Feb 2009. Netherlands to keep a clean sheet - 1.73 - Ladbrokes - 7 points

Agree this is good value. Slightly better than the above is 'Both Teams to Score NO' 1.45 with bwin ;)
Not sure if it is better value really as its a different bet, rather have 0-0 covered even if it is unlikely to happen, for the sake of 0.01. Worth noting that the under 2.5 goals in the Latvia v Lithuania game pg tipped yesterday at 1.95 on bet365 is now 1.62.