** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Madness|Madness (Repeat)

madnesstiger

Re: Madness|Madness (Repeat) No bets tomorrow, but have got the following lined up for Thurs BANK 1 - BET 5 Al Ahli Dubai v Ajman Club [uAE Cup] Total Goals 1+ £14.62 @ 1.07 (to win £0.97) *** BANK 2 - BET 5 Al Nasr Dubai v Sharjah SC [uAE Cup] Total Goals 1+ £13.32 @ 1.07 (to win £0.88) Both ties to be played on Thursday 01 March :hope

Re: Madness|Madness (Repeat) BANK 1 - BET 5 Al Ahli Dubai v Ajman Club [uAE Cup] FT 2:0 £14.62 @ 1.07 (to win £0.97) *** BANK 2 - BET 5 Al Nasr Dubai v Sharjah SC [uAE Cup] FT 2:0 £13.32 @ 1.07 (to win £0.88) BANK 1 now £15.59 BANK 2 now £14.20 :ok MT

Re: Madness|Madness (Repeat) BANK 1 - BET 7 River Plate v Quilmes [Argentina Nacional B] FT 0:0 ** END OF BANK 1 ** BANK 2 - BET 7 Ankaragucu v Eskisehirspor [Turkey SuperLig] Eskisehirspor to Win £15.81 @ 1.40 (to win £6.01) See post #8 for reasons as to going for the outright win on this one. Ankaragucu are relegated and have nothing to play for, and have a skeleton squad remaining. Eskisehirspor on the other hand, are still in with a chance of a Top-4 finish and a win here today would be extected of them I would imagine. :hope

Re: Madness|Madness (Repeat) BANK 2 - BET 7 Ankaragucu v Eskisehirspor [Turkey SuperLig] FT 2:5 :clap BANK 1 now £0.00 BANK 2 now £21.81 *** So, as the rules suggest, Bank 2 will now be split into two separate banks of £10.90, with the aim of getting both doubled-up to £20.00 each. BANK 1 now £10.91 BANK 2 now £10.90 *** BANK 1 - BET 1 Liverpool v Arsenal [England Premier League] Over 0.5 Goals, IN-PLAY 17mins £10.91 @ 1.11 (to win £1.14)

Re: Madness|Madness (Repeat) BANK 1 - BET 1 Liverpool v Arsenal [England Premier League] FT 1:2 :D *** BANK 1 - BET 2 Manchester City v Bolton Wanderers [England Premier League] Manchester City to Win £12.05 @ 1.18 (to win £2.06) BANK 2 - BET 1 Legia Warsaw v LKS Lodz [Poland Ekstraklasa] Over 0.5 Goals, IN-PLAY 19mins £10.90 @ 1.07 (to win £0.74)

Re: Madness|Madness (Repeat) BANK 2 - BET 6 Vitoria Setubal v Sporting Lisbon [Portuguese Super Liga] 1st Goal @ 19min, 1:0 :D *** BANK 2 - BET 7 Queretaro v Morelia [Mexican Primera Division Clausura] Over 0.5 Goals £18.61 @ 1.08 (to win £1.41) :hope *** A single goal in the Mexican match should bump the bank upto the £20.00 mark for Bank 2. With Bank 1 having failed earlier today, this should mean another split into 2 further £10 banks. However, I am currently in two minds as to what to do from here. My options are thus;

• To carry on as normal and split into 2 banks of £10 in another attempt to make the £40 target (another ~14 bets)
  • To carry on with the £20 as a singular bank in an attempt to reach a £30 target (another ~6 bets)
  • Take the £20 and try something else, with the knowing that I've doubled my initial tenner (a new GH or two!)

Now that I've said this, maybe I have jinxed the Mexican result already and the above would've been a waste of virtual ink!

Re: Madness|Madness (Repeat) The Story So Far... Twice now have I doubled to £20, before one of banks failing with a matter of bets remaining until the final goal of £40. The bank currently stands at £20.03, and is a profit of 100% on the initial outlay. I have decided I will now bank £10.00 for now, and will effectively 'start again' with the remaining £10.03 in the same way as I have so far in the hope of doubling-up again to £20. *** BANK 1 Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United Over 0.5 Goals @ 1.08 £10.03 (to win £0.76) :hope