** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga, 18/20 Feb

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 18 February 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Getafe v Espanyol (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.40 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid v Racing Santander (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.99 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sevilla v Osasuna (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.41 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 19 February 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Granada CF v Real Sociedad (11:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.35 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Athletic Bilbao v Málaga (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.97 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.38 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Mallorca v Villarreal (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.20 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Sporting de Gijon v Atlético Madrid (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.03 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levante UD v Rayo Vallecano (18:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.36 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Barcelona v Valencia (20:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.55 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 20 February 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Zaragoza v Real Betis (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.74 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.51 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: La Liga, 18/20 Feb Hasn't come the time for Sevilla to win? I know that they are underperforming, not playing according to the potential. But, if it is the case, won't they win anymore in Primera this season?! They must win at least from time to time and Osasuna is a good opportunity. When a small club like Osasuna beats one of the giants, it very often loses the next game with a smaller club than the giants. It is a rule that I believe many of you have noticed. Let's talk about quality. Dejan Lekic, for example, scored twice last week. I have seen at least 15 games of him and he is not a good attacker. All of his abilities are mediocre, he will not have great records like that often. Nino is a more dangerous one, but no way we can compare them to Alvaro Negredo, in my opinion on of the 5 best attackers in the league. Yet, Negredo is not alone, Navas, Reyes, Rakitic, Kanoute... Sevilla's defence is shaky, but I don't believe that Osasuna can harm it too much. I believe that the importance of points and the leaving of the coach will make the good players of Sevilla more serious and with the right approach, Sevilla must beat Osa. HW @1,8 (at local) Might be good as well to try Barca HW&over @1,85 and Bilbao-Malaga BTS @1,75 Opinions?

Re: La Liga, 18/20 Feb Sorry, but I can not agree with you. Last win for Sevilla was against Getafe at home, 3:0 in at 05.12.2011. Since then, in last 8 games, they have 2 draws and 6 loses. In last 15 games they have won only twice, against Getafe and Zaragoza! Negredo is not in the best condition to score goals, Kanoute is out of form, Rakitic is funny player, Reyes is not playing football since he was in Arsenal. Sevilla is not a good team at all. They are poor. They don't have chemistry. Osasuna on the other side don't have such "big names" in their team but they are fight until the end. I watched them couple of times, they have very good tactic. Osasuna in away games this year played 10 games. They lose only against Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bilbao... They have so many draws, but only 5 loses this season, Valencia have 4 loses this season... This game with price 1.75 for Sevilla is not a good price. In my opinion, only double chance X2 or Sevilla DNB. I agree about Bilbao-Malaga BTS. :)

Re: La Liga, 18/20 Feb Negredo plays pretty well, although he hasn't scored many recently. I agree that chemistry of Sevilla is bad, but when will they win? I don't expect this series without a win to continue much longer. A set-piece can decide the match too. Rakitic is a good taker and Kanoute great finisher of set-pieces. I see something like this in this game. And also I expect a goal from Negredo.

Re: La Liga, 18/20 Feb Barcelona v Valencia - Asian Handicap -2: 2.26 with Betvictor Barca sould really be up for this tonight - anything other than a win will end their title bid and they know it. Valencia didn't play all of their first choice players on Thursday, I know, but in terms of preparing for this match Barca have 2 days advantage over the Bats. Barca did a professional job on Tuesday beating a decent Leverkusen team by 2 clear away goals, so confidence will he high going in to a must-win game. When Barca desperately need a win, they rarely disappoint. I expect them to win by more than 2 but been stung a bit recently so taking some insurance cover.

Re: La Liga, 18/20 Feb Anyone have anymore advice on the Barca game? Valencia sit third in the table and Barca need to, as said above, have nothing less than a win. They are falling away from Madrid. I'm tempted to take them on the -1 at 6/10 (Hills) but I don't feel too confident on it...

I'd rather take Valencia +2 then Barcelona on handicap to win. Low odds' date=' seeing the form of them recently. The title race is over and they know it.[/quote'] Tend to agree with this re: Barca and the title. Few players comments since last league game have been along those lines as well. Think it's all about the cups for them now. Of course, they could still smash most teams without being 100% focused. Seen enough of Valencia as an attacking force in the Cup 2nd leg in Barcelona to think they will score here. Think the better Spanish teams know that they have to go at Barca & Madrid if they want to get anythjng, as opposed to parking the bus. 2pts Valencia Team Goals over 0.5 @1.91 Stan James

Re: La Liga, 18/20 Feb

had a 14 team 0.5 accy waiting for levante to score in 2nd half' date='the same team knocked me out of a similar bet a couple of weeks back when they couldnt score against zarrogoza,they say lightning doesnt strike twice in the same place,i dont believe it.[/quote'] sorry for know reasoning,only had to wait 4 mins in 2nd half for levante goal.

Tend to agree with this re: Barca and the title. Few players comments since last league game have been along those lines as well. Think it's all about the cups for them now. Of course, they could still smash most teams without being 100% focused. Seen enough of Valencia as an attacking force in the Cup 2nd leg in Barcelona to think they will score here. Think the better Spanish teams know that they have to go at Barca & Madrid if they want to get anythjng, as opposed to parking the bus. 2pts Valencia Team Goals over 0.5 @1.91 Stan James
Nice!!

Re: La Liga, 18/20 Feb

Hasn't come the time for Sevilla to win? I know that they are underperforming, not playing according to the potential. But, if it is the case, won't they win anymore in Primera this season?! They must win at least from time to time and Osasuna is a good opportunity. When a small club like Osasuna beats one of the giants, it very often loses the next game with a smaller club than the giants. It is a rule that I believe many of you have noticed. Let's talk about quality. Dejan Lekic, for example, scored twice last week. I have seen at least 15 games of him and he is not a good attacker. All of his abilities are mediocre, he will not have great records like that often. Nino is a more dangerous one, but no way we can compare them to Alvaro Negredo, in my opinion on of the 5 best attackers in the league. Yet, Negredo is not alone, Navas, Reyes, Rakitic, Kanoute... Sevilla's defence is shaky, but I don't believe that Osasuna can harm it too much. I believe that the importance of points and the leaving of the coach will make the good players of Sevilla more serious and with the right approach, Sevilla must beat Osa. HW @1,8 (at local) Might be good as well to try Barca HW&over @1,85 and Bilbao-Malaga BTS @1,75 Opinions?
Good weekend for me in Spain, 2 out of three and I spent the least money on the tip I lost. :)