Back the home Favourites

Banner

Hey guys Wondering of what you think of this system and how you think i can improve and so on. Iv paper traded it for a few days and its worked well (Stats Below) I know one day dosnt mean alot but when you see some of the loses you may agree it could be profitable. I will only be paper trading so I can see if it could be profitable then maybe test it out for real. How this system will work Its simple all that will happen is I will back the home favourites up to the odds of 1.85 generally and stake enough on them to make £10 Profit. I was thinking on only betting on Home favourites between the odds of 1.4-1.85, rather than any odds up to 1.85 because in order to win £10 on the Real Madrid V Levante game the other day I would of had to put £100 on Real Madrid to win, But then i thought they have to be these odds for a reason because they have a very high chance of winning (which they did). Any Improvements? If you have any suggestions please suggest them or any constructive criticism let me know! Also if you have any statistics that could help that would be appreciated. The Results! Total Bets: 30 Bets Won: 23 Bets Lost: 7 Total Profit: £111.91 Strike Rate:77%

Re: Back the home Favourites 98407067.png Those are the stats iv got from the last 3 days of betting [TABLE=width: 215]

[TR] [TD=width: 215][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=width: 215] [TR] [TD=width: 215] [TABLE=width: 215] [TR] [TD=width: 215][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=width: 215] [TR] [TD=width: 215][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.