** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 17-18

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 17 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Grimsby Town (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn] Saturday 18 February 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Telford United v Braintree Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Darlington (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]276.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barrow v Kettering Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/50 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]276.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bath City v Ebbsfleet United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fleetwood Town v Cambridge United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Gateshead (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Lincoln City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Tamworth (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newport County v Mansfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wrexham v Hayes & Yeading (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2/9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] York City v Stockport County (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 17-18 Darlington have seemingly told all their players today that they wont be getting paid for the rest of the season. I would be amazed if some of their players dont leave after that, maybe not before Saturday but soon. Given they havent been paid for so long anyway they are going to be really struggling with no income until May.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 17-18 Not a great deal for me on the spreads yet, but I think Sporting and Spreadex are taking a risk offering total goals at 2.7 to buy in the Forest Green/Gateshead game. Gateshead are well established a score-and-concede outfit, and while FGR have tended to keep things tight, there are signs that they are playing a more expansive game. They certainly have more drive in the middle at the moment, and a forward line that has been sharper than it was at the turn of the year. The time of the second goal for both sides is set at 77 with Sporting, and that's a strong temptation. I haven't taken either side yet, but if I do it will probably be FGR. Stockport's Danny Rowe has been racking up some decent returns for me in recent weeks, so I feel I can risk a buy of his goal minutes at 11 with Sporting. Away at York is a tougher assignment than most, but they have conceded seven in the last three home matches.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 17-18 Southport v Grimsby Not only is this the only game I fancy having a bet on in the Blue Square Premier, but it is also live on Premier Sports on Friday night with kick-off at 7.30. Southport are looking to get back into the play-offs, whilst Grimsby will be hoping to continue their amazing surge up the table and into the play-offs for the first time this season. Grimsby had a really slow start to the season and I think their fans thought they would be in for a very long season after losing 5-0 at Braintree back in August. Things hadn’t got much better the last time they were on Premier Sports when they lost 1-0 to Luton at the end of October. Amazingly that was their last league defeat, in fact their only defeat since then came after extra time to Salisbury in the FA Cup. That is an impressive run of form and I don’t see it stopping against Southport. The home side have been struggling for a while now and although they have won their last two games they have been against Hayes and Darlington so that hardly screams an upturn in form. I think Southport have been in a false position and they will continue to drop down the table. Grimsby have really clicked, headed by Liam Hearn banging in the goals and they are in much better shape than Southport at the moment. Ladbrokes’ 6/4 for an away win looks a decent price to me.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 17-18 A winning start to the weekend although a fortunate one in my view. Both sides were poor and Grimsby were shocking especially in the first half. A slight error in my preview as well as I was looking at the weekend table not the mid-week one so Grimsby still arent above Southport yet.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 17-18 Great shout re Grimsby Addpea, congratulations. I haven't found much value or confident bets in the Conference recently so I've been quiet on these threads but I still watch them regularly. You keep posting stuff about Darlington but are any bookies actually pricing up their games?

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 17-18 Yes there has been usually closer to the game than usual. I am more posting the stuff to keep people up to date with the situation as it obviously makes a big difference on the outright as well as the game to game matches. Yes I havent had many bets in the BSP of late. Not sure why as usually its my strongest league but I agree there doesnt seem to be a lot of value around in recent weeks.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Feb 17-18 York v Stockport Matty Blair Anytime goalscorer 2/1 BetVictor The 2/1 price on Blair being anytime goalscorer is basically wrong. According to the betting he is the 7th most likely scorer. However I feel he is the most likely scorer. He is scoring regularly at the moment and is York's second top scorer with 14 goals.