** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pakistan vs England - ODI series & T20 series

kevshat

Re: Pakistan vs England - ODI series & T20 series This series has been impossible to predict. I actually expected England to chase that score the other day. They probably should've too. Momentum in t20 cricket is understated. The way Pakistan ended the match the other day firmly puts them in the driving seat at the moment and looking at England's middle order fills me with little confidence. We didn't hit a single boundary after the 15th over two days ago. That's not good enough. Factor in all those and it's difficult to predict anything. I will swerve this one and hope Pietersen, Zia and Akmal do me some favours. Good luck anyone who gets involved.

Re: Pakistan vs England - ODI series & T20 series One for this final match: -4pts England Innings Runs: Under 151.5 @ 5/6 [stanJames] Five matches at this venue, no side has ever scored more than 141. Runs will be a premium here and a low-scoring match is something I envisage, especially under lights in this dank conditions. In my eyes England's middle order needs retinkering. Once the shackles are removed from KP up top the Pakistani bowlers can get to grips and strangle Morgan, Buttler, Patel and Bresnan. Pakistan's death bowling is amazing too. Likewise with Pakistan, if Zia messes up again and Hafeez goes cheaply (which are both fairly possible scenarios), Misbah will have to nurdle his way around to build some foundations which is never good for big runs. Unders for me.

Re: Pakistan vs England - ODI series & T20 series

One for this final match: -4pts England Innings Runs: Under 151.5 @ 5/6 [stanJames] Five matches at this venue, no side has ever scored more than 141. Runs will be a premium here and a low-scoring match is something I envisage, especially under lights in this dank conditions. In my eyes England's middle order needs retinkering. Once the shackles are removed from KP up top the Pakistani bowlers can get to grips and strangle Morgan, Buttler, Patel and Bresnan. Pakistan's death bowling is amazing too. Likewise with Pakistan, if Zia messes up again and Hafeez goes cheaply (which are both fairly possible scenarios), Misbah will have to nurdle his way around to build some foundations which is never good for big runs. Unders for me.
Never in doubt! Great shout:clap

Re: Pakistan vs England - ODI series & T20 series Cheers Perry. I'm actually quite annoyed I didn't back that with a bigger stake, the line was very generous. Pietersen's innings also rendered him as Top Series Batsman too which brings a little success to what has been a pretty miserable tour from a punters perspective. If anyone ended the series in the green, well done.