** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Golf Competition Rules & Latest Table

stewartd14

Re: PL Golf Competition Rules & Latest Table Final table in post #34 for Phase 1 of the competition. Well done to all, and 3 of our regulars fill the top 3 spots. The Quiet Man CLARETKID Clarky101 all qualify for the Ryder Cup Competition. Big :clap to The Quiet Man for defeating all ! These points will still count towards the overall competition.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Golf Competition Rules & Latest Table Sorry, meant to offer my congratulations to TQM on an amazing total to end Phase 1 :notworthy, and thanks to Stew for keeping on top of it all :clap Now the rub :lol ... Stew, I had a 90/1 tie for places in the US - I'll leave it to you to work out how much I am due :p my brain hurts!!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Golf Competition Rules & Latest Table

Sorry, meant to offer my congratulations to TQM on an amazing total to end Phase 1 :notworthy, and thanks to Stew for keeping on top of it all :clap Now the rub :lol ... Stew, I had a 90/1 tie for places in the US - I'll leave it to you to work out how much I am due :p my brain hurts!!
Sorry mate, missed this. All updates will be processed Monday evening. :ok

Re: PL Golf Competition Rules & Latest Table PHASE 2 TABLE UPDATED IN POST #3 Berlington Bertie takes a charge to the top thanks to Wiesenberger 2 weeks ago, and already has in excess of a £50 lead ! Good going sir ! Samba - total updated. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Golf Competition Rules & Latest Table Table updated. Some good EW calls at The Players but unfortunately no-one could find Matt Kuchar who took the prize. Berlington Bertie still well clear, although with 8 weeks to go, plenty can happen. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Golf Competition Rules & Latest Table Table updated in Post #3. Best Mate has 3 solid weeks in succession to take over top spot from Berlington Bertie. Claret Kid has found the last 2 winners in the US (Z Johnson and Tiger) to keep the heat on in 3rd as the front 3 start to pull away with 5 weeks to go. Still all to play for, however. :ok

Re: PL Golf Competition Rules & Latest Table

I'd like to see the 'no shows' penalized -20 points each week! Just a suggestion! TQM
The rules state you must play 8 gameweeks (out of 13), so those who can't meet that number will be put to the bottom of the table next week. :ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Golf Competition Rules & Latest Table Leaderboard updated for week 11. Berlington Bertie takes the lead thanks to McGinley and Bubba last week, and sneaks ahead of Best Mate who holds 2nd. Claret Kid the only other in profit, and sits comfortably in 3rd.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Golf Competition Rules & Latest Table PHASE 2 RESULTS Table updated in Post #3. Congratulations to Berlington Bertie who builds on a small profit in phase 1 to catapult to pole position in phase 2. Closely followed by Best Mate who also builds on a Phase 1 profit, and ClaretKid, the runner up in Phase 1. Well done all. PHASE 2 Top 3 1 - Berlington Bertie 2 - Best Mate 3 - Claret Kid :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Golf Competition Rules & Latest Table PHASE 2 FINAL TABLE is now permanently in Post 56. Phase 3 table is now in Post #3. Lucky Paddy is indeed lucky as his first selection, Ernie Els, wins the Open at the expense of Adam Scott. Clarky also found the big easy and these 2 find themselves at the top of the leaderboard early. :ok

• 4 weeks later...

Re: PL Golf Competition Rules & Latest Table Updated in post #3. Big well done to Best Mate who managed to find both Rory Mclroy and Scott Piercy ! This propels him to the top of the leaderboard. On another note, can anyone please let me know if they are having problems viewing this thread (both pages) Cheers. :ok

• 4 weeks later...