** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 Did you not try to recover it with the type of Overs I messed up on ? That virus on my PC last week fked up my rhythm, like I said before kick off I was apprehensive after no action for 6/7 days. I'd got out of the habit of doing bets every day and it affected me so badly as I wasn't thinking at the same speed I'd been accustomed to. I don't think I even watched more than a few minutes of the second half "knowingly" as I was getting angrier by the minute with my performance, not that of Olimpia

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 Took small/medium bet on Olimpia win, in the beginning both teams looked about equal, but then Olimpia's shaky defence leaked 2 goals and then team completely collapsed in second half. Made nice profit betting live in overs, despite 3 (!) wrong offside decisions.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012

Took small/medium bet on Olimpia win' date=' in the beginning both teams looked about equal, but then Olimpia's shaky defence leaked 2 goals and then team completely collapsed in second half. Made nice profit betting live in overs, despite 3 (!) wrong offside decisions.[/quote'] Yeah I could have done as well which is why I'm angry. The only time both teams looked equal to me was the moment the referee flipped the coin to decide the kick off. Olimpia were absolute toilet from the moment the game started, how theyve only lost twice by more than one goal in at least their previous 40 matches is beyond belief. They're top of the league in Paraguay unbeaten in the opening 9 games. That performance was so pathetic, that when combined with their recent form it's now got me thinking. The odds for the home win plummeted shortly before kick off to 1.61 on Bet365, 1.71 on Betfair

Yeah I could have done as well which is why I'm angry. The only time both teams looked equal to me was the moment the referee flipped the coin to decide the kick off. Olimpia were absolute toilet from the moment the game started' date=' how theyve only lost twice by more than one goal in at least their previous 40 matches is beyond belief. They're top of the league in Paraguay unbeaten in the opening 9 games. That performance was so pathetic, that when combined with their recent form it's now got me thinking.[/quote'] That's the beauty of football, sometimes completely unexpected things happen ! I've watched every game they played and they were always pretty solid. They even beat Lanus at Paraguay a few weeks ago. There were 8-10k Olimpia fans in the stadium (of course most of them live in Buenos Aires) what shows how excited they were because until today they looked like they could win this Copa Libertadores edition ! (last one they won was 10 years ago) Sh!t happens....

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 Before tonight, it was 85 matches since Olimpia were beaten by 3 or more goals, 1-4 v Rubio Nu. Perhaps that puts it into perspective why I held out for slightly better odds in the second half. No matter how shit Olimpia looked was it really likely they would concede 4 more goals "that" quickly ? Not from the stats.

Before tonight' date=' it was [u']85 matches since Olimpia were beaten by 3 or more goals, 1-4 v Rubio Nu. Perhaps that puts it into perspective why I held out for slightly better odds in the second half. No matter how shit Olimpia looked was it really likely they would concede 4 more goals "that" quickly ? Not from the stats.
More stats ? It was the first time ever in 52 years of Copa Libertadores that an Argentinean team scores 6 against a Paraguayan. :)

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 Internacional vs Santos Santos have two points more and they lost by Inter just once in last 10 mutual matches (won 3:1 with three Neymar goals a month ago). Both teams playing very good lately and are very motivated for this match (they're traditional rivals). Team from Porto Alegre lost only one of 24 Libertadores matches at home. On the other hand, Santos is current champion of Copa and they have no missings as opposed to Internacional. Guinazu, D'Alessandro and Oscar (all regular midfielders) are out for home team, so I see a chance for Santos with Neymar, Ganso, Borges... Santos DNB @2.62 William Hill 2/10

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 Good morning. Sorry about the language last night moderators and readers, albeit some of it slightly disguised but still obvious, the Anorak was totally unzipped. Reflecting the following morning, it's still a fact that Olimpia were so bad throughout the entire match it was as if they'd had two defenders sent off in the first few minutes, I'm even wondering if I did miss a sending off somewhere ? This result wasn't about how good Lanus were, it was how bad Olimpia were. I can not think of a match in which there has been no sending off, whereby it was so easy for the winning team. Lanus could have had double figures but for numerous other missed opportunities. At no point did Olimpia look as if they were "in the match." This was way beyond being more one sided than the 6-0 result will ever suggest.

Internacional vs Santos Santos have two points more and they lost by Inter just once in last 10 mutual matches (won 3:1 with three Neymar goals a month ago). Both teams playing very good lately and are very motivated for this match (they're traditional rivals). Team from Porto Alegre lost only one of 24 Libertadores matches at home. On the other hand, Santos is current champion of Copa and they have no missings as opposed to Internacional. Guinazu, D'Alessandro and Oscar (all regular midfielders) are out for home team, so I see a chance for Santos with Neymar, Ganso, Borges... Santos DNB @2.62 William Hill 2/10
I won't be doing anything tonight because I'm not in the right frame of mind after last night. A few weeks back I saw the Juan Aurich v Santos match which even though it had 4 goals was crap. Neymar spent a lot of the time on the floor in between feeling for, was it bogies or gaping invisible wounds on both cheeks, that was the night I lost any respect I previously had for this simulation-obsessed tosser. On the other hand Internacional battered The Strongest (who clearly aren't) to pieces in that fixture, one of the fastest starts I've ever seen scoring 2 goals inside the opening minutes and it could have been more in that first quarter of an hour. From viewing theses two matches, I think an away win for Santos is rather optimistic here, even though they scored 3 against Juan Aurich they looked incredibly average, whereas Internacional in their match were pure power from the moment the game started.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 Hi everybody, I am new here , so abrief presentation is a must. I am from middle italy, MArche. I like football (but not following a lot the italian one) from every nation and basketball. I love betting and also seeking everyday if it is possibile, the event that is offering some value to bet one in order to make fun and also $$$ cash!.I am following you since 3/4 months and this thread togheter with the brazilian one where there are, i htink, punters very preparated, in particular Bagzi who i personally think is really good and i have follow his picks sometimes. I like to study events searching information in every manner, before putting my money on it. I think that sudying will always give us satisfactions in the long run. So today i am studying for example Emelec-Flamengo. The situation for Fla is very obvoius here, and players knows that. Only win can guarantee a lot of probability to advance in this very important competition. In fact Lanus 10 pt, Olimpia 7 pt, Fla 5 pt, Emelec 3 pt. If Fla fails to win tonight, their chance will be practically reduced very near 0 even if everything still can be possible, because they will be at 6 or 5 , with emelec at 4 or 6.The last matches are Fla-Lanus and Olimpia-Emelec. Odds are now to 2,20 in my local BM, and started to 2,30 so people are going with the rubonegro, what scares me is that this is a final for both teams , emelec with a draw will be practically eliminated, and Fla with a draw risk a lot because if Olimpia wins last one they will be behind both olimpia and lanus. So this is a must win. Other factors taht scares me is weather in Ecuador, it is raining a lot and going to rain during the mathc, so do not know how pitch will look like for more skillfull player of flamengo. Coach of Fla asked same performance of first half in state championship to his team, a win against bangu 2-1. Fla has all key player i think with both Vagner Love and Rona in the pitch, in quite good shape (Vagner love in good shape, Rona alittle less...). QUality must be at Fla side, but home factor is to Emelec. However home team has alreay lost at home to lanus but win the first against Olimpia. So quite difficult to understand, i would like some help from you, because i was thinknig to put a considerable stake, let's say 7/10 on Flamengo tonight. Thanks a lot and GL with all your/our bets!

Hi everybody, I am new here , so abrief presentation is a must. I am from middle italy, MArche. I like football (but not following a lot the italian one) from every nation and basketball. I love betting and also seeking everyday if it is possibile, the event that is offering some value to bet one in order to make fun and also $$$ cash!.I am following you since 3/4 months and this thread togheter with the brazilian one where there are, i htink, punters very preparated, in particular Bagzi who i personally think is really good and i have follow his picks sometimes. I like to study events searching information in every manner, before putting my money on it. I think that sudying will always give us satisfactions in the long run. So today i am studying for example Emelec-Flamengo. The situation for Fla is very obvoius here, and players knows that. Only win can guarantee a lot of probability to advance in this very important competition. In fact Lanus 10 pt, Olimpia 7 pt, Fla 5 pt, Emelec 3 pt. If Fla fails to win tonight, their chance will be practically reduced very near 0 even if everything still can be possible, because they will be at 6 or 5 , with emelec at 4 or 6.The last matches are Fla-Lanus and Olimpia-Emelec. Odds are now to 2,20 in my local BM, and started to 2,30 so people are going with the rubonegro, what scares me is that this is a final for both teams , emelec with a draw will be practically eliminated, and Fla with a draw risk a lot because if Olimpia wins last one they will be behind both olimpia and lanus. So this is a must win. Other factors taht scares me is weather in Ecuador, it is raining a lot and going to rain during the mathc, so do not know how pitch will look like for more skillfull player of flamengo. Coach of Fla asked same performance of first half in state championship to his team, a win against bangu 2-1. Fla has all key player i think with both Vagner Love and Rona in the pitch, in quite good shape (Vagner love in good shape, Rona alittle less...). QUality must be at Fla side, but home factor is to Emelec. However home team has alreay lost at home to lanus but win the first against Olimpia. So quite difficult to understand, i would like some help from you, because i was thinknig to put a considerable stake, let's say 7/10 on Flamengo tonight. Thanks a lot and GL with all your/our bets!
:welcome to PL Saimon. :ok You were caught by our new spam detecting tool, but I've put you above it now so all your posts will appear instantly. :ok

Hi everybody, I am new here , so abrief presentation is a must. I am from middle italy, MArche. I like football (but not following a lot the italian one) from every nation and basketball. I love betting and also seeking everyday if it is possibile, the event that is offering some value to bet one in order to make fun and also $$$ cash!.I am following you since 3/4 months and this thread togheter with the brazilian one where there are, i htink, punters very preparated, in particular Bagzi who i personally think is really good and i have follow his picks sometimes. I like to study events searching information in every manner, before putting my money on it. I think that sudying will always give us satisfactions in the long run. So today i am studying for example Emelec-Flamengo. The situation for Fla is very obvoius here, and players knows that. Only win can guarantee a lot of probability to advance in this very important competition. In fact Lanus 10 pt, Olimpia 7 pt, Fla 5 pt, Emelec 3 pt. If Fla fails to win tonight, their chance will be practically reduced very near 0 even if everything still can be possible, because they will be at 6 or 5 , with emelec at 4 or 6.The last matches are Fla-Lanus and Olimpia-Emelec. Odds are now to 2,20 in my local BM, and started to 2,30 so people are going with the rubonegro, what scares me is that this is a final for both teams , emelec with a draw will be practically eliminated, and Fla with a draw risk a lot because if Olimpia wins last one they will be behind both olimpia and lanus. So this is a must win. Other factors taht scares me is weather in Ecuador, it is raining a lot and going to rain during the mathc, so do not know how pitch will look like for more skillfull player of flamengo. Coach of Fla asked same performance of first half in state championship to his team, a win against bangu 2-1. Fla has all key player i think with both Vagner Love and Rona in the pitch, in quite good shape (Vagner love in good shape, Rona alittle less...). QUality must be at Fla side, but home factor is to Emelec. However home team has alreay lost at home to lanus but win the first against Olimpia. So quite difficult to understand, i would like some help from you, because i was thinknig to put a considerable stake, let's say 7/10 on Flamengo tonight. Thanks a lot and GL with all your/our bets!
Hi, welcome to PL, if you've been following this thread for a few months you normally know I'm more positive than I am the last 24 hours. It's dificult to know what to make of this match tonight, Emelec only scored 1 goal in the 4 matches they've played and even that was only a penalty. That hardly suggests this is going to be a goal-fest but look at Flamengo, 3-0 up at home against Olimpia who lost 6-0 last night, yet came back to draw with Fla 3-3. This group has become a bit of a lottery, the only consistency is Emelec's abject failure to score a goal from open play. I have an interesting stat for you. In Emelec's last 40 matches, on the two previous occasions they have managed to score in three consecutive games, they failed to win their fourth match. At present they have scored in their last three, so if the sequence repeats itself it's not going to be a home win tonight. I saw two of the earlier Emelec matches in this tournament in which they had a player sent off in the first half on both occasions, if nothing else thats more consistency ! I can not imagine this being a classic ! Prediction : Emelec 0 - Flamengo 1

Hi, welcome to PL, if you've been following this thread for a few months you normally know I'm more positive than I am the last 24 hours. It's dificult to know what to make of this match tonight, Emelec only scored 1 goal in the 4 matches they've played and even that was only a penalty. That hardly suggests this is going to be a goal-fest but look at Flamengo, 3-0 up at home against Olimpia who lost 6-0 last night, yet came back to draw with Fla 3-3. This group has become a bit of a lottery, the only consistency is Emelec's abject failure to score a goal from open play. I have an interesting stat for you. In Emelec's last 40 matches, on the two previous occasions they have managed to score in three consecutive games, they failed to win their fourth match. At present they have scored in their last three, so if the sequence repeats itself it's not going to be a home win tonight. I saw two of the earlier Emelec matches in this tournament in which they had a player sent off in the first half on both occasions, if nothing else thats more consistency ! I can not imagine this being a classic ! Prediction : Emelec 0 - Flamengo 1
Thanks a lot Nervous Anorak, it is a very interesting view this one, i am still searching info for the match in order to make the choice; but i am also considering to reduce stake, even if i cannot figure out that flamengo is going out so early, but soccer is also this. Fla seems very focused on this , so maybe a 5/10 is a better choice if i will put money on this. I will decide within 2 hours; also looking on others match (ude chile and santos above all)

Thanks a lot Nervous Anorak, it is a very interesting view this one, i am still searching info for the match in order to make the choice; but i am also considering to reduce stake, even if i cannot figure out that flamengo is going out so early, but soccer is also this. Fla seems very focused on this , so maybe a 5/10 is a better choice if i will put money on this. I will decide within 2 hours; also looking on others match (ude chile and santos above all)
a preview http://www.goal.com/br/match/75739/emelec-vs-flamengo/preview

After all day thinking about, I have decided to pass this bet. Too many question mark for me, and probably this is also dued to the fact that i have never watch playing Emelec and Flamengo this year. The weather forecast, a lot of water, can be a problem for flamengo, and also Emelec are hard nut to crack at home. Probably el Mengo is gonna win tonight, but i am not feeling confident and relaxed to put money on!

After all day thinking about' date=' I have decided to pass this bet. Too many question mark for me, and probably this is also dued to the fact that i have never watch playing Emelec and Flamengo this year. The weather forecast, a lot of water, can be a problem for flamengo, and also Emelec are hard nut to crack at home. Probably el Mengo is gonna win tonight, but i am not feeling confident and relaxed to put money on![/quote'] You make it sound like this is a major life decision like buying a house or a car. I wish I had enough time on my hands to spend "all day thinking about" a match of such average meaning as this one ! I have no idea what you are banging on about with water and Flamengo, water is the natural habitat for such a creature and they can manage in such an environment on just one leg, so a bunch of Brazilian footballers with two should have no trouble staying upright, unless Neymar is one of them. Granted there might be a problem if it only rains in the half of the pitch that Flamengo are defending as I'm not familiar with how one would perform on solid ground in an attacking mode having passed the half way line. I'm beginning to wonder whether that spam detection tool was working correctly afterall ?

You make it sound like this is a major life decision like buying a house or a car. I wish I had enough time on my hands to spend "all day thinking about" a match of such average meaning as this one ! I have no idea what you are banging on about with water and Flamengo' date=' water is the natural habitat for such a creature and they can manage in such an environment on just one leg, so a bunch of Brazilian footballers with two should have no trouble staying upright, unless Neymar is one of them. Granted there might be a problem if it only rains in the half of the pitch that Flamengo are defending as I'm not familiar with how one would perform on solid ground in an attacking mode having passed the half way line. I'm beginning to wonder whether that spam detection tool was working correctly afterall ?[/quote'] I am leaving now, i have to go to a basket match (referee). Thinking all day, I mean that when i choice a bet, before doing it, I really think about it a lot before putting money on it... With this match in particular I am going very careful because Libertadores and the team involved, is not particular a specialist of mine. Last thursday I haev gone very hard on Pana to win in Maccabi in euroleague basketball, but I have thinking of it a lot(while working or doing other things), before putting money on! thanks regards simone

More evidence this group has become a lottery, my prediction was way off target here, FT : Emelec 3 Flamengo 2. Flamengo let another lead disappear late in the game. The only two matches Emelec have scored in, and won in the group, have both been by a penalty, class or farce ?

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 What a chicken is this Flamengo, again they lose in the final minutes ! They are great in attack with Ronaldinho and Wagner Love but they defend sooo bad. The 2-2 was definitely deserved, the 2nd half Emelec was much better than Flamengo...the 3-2 maybe was too much, a draw was OK. It was a great game. I hope someone followed me with Universidad de Chile, they won 1-0 at Godoy Cruz.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 I didnt watch or bet anything tonight, I wasn't in the right frame of mind after last night. Uni Chile was always a strong away chance so good shout there. I forgot the Uni Catolica game was tonight, I was going to say don't back them to win because in the last round v Espanola they didnt look very good at all, although the margin of victory for Junior tonight comes as a surprise, 3-0, that's heavy.

Internacional 1:1 Santos Santos have two points more and they lost by Inter just once in last 10 mutual matches (won 3:1 with three Neymar goals a month ago). Both teams playing very good lately and are very motivated for this match (they're traditional rivals). Team from Porto Alegre lost only one of 24 Libertadores matches at home. On the other hand, Santos is current champion of Copa and they have no missings as opposed to Internacional. Guinazu, D'Alessandro and Oscar (all regular midfielders) are out for home team, so I see a chance for Santos with Neymar, Ganso, Borges... Santos DNB @2.62 William Hill 2/10
shots on goal 2 - 7 :\

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 So Flamengo is totally unreliable for now, I am glad that my doubts have been justified by the result. Flamengo is practically out of Libertadores, they need to win the last one and hopes a draw in the other match, and still do not know if this is sufficent (goal difference, scontri diretti). Ciao McNasara, for basket today is the big day of game 5 in euroleague with Pana-Maccabi. I am quite sure Pana will go through to final4, but odds are unplayable (1,20 for H2H, and 1,50 for the 1X2 bet!). I don't like play under and over in basket and soccer so i rather take in consideration these kind of bets. Maccabi can pose a threat but the hell of the OAKA and class, concentration and experience are IMO in Pana side. I follow italian basket lega, european competition and the NBA, however I avoid to bet on NBA until the playoff. NBA is practically unpredictable until that phase, with a lot of strange results.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 Did anyone else have the misfortune to watch Libertad v Nacional ? What a pile of crap, that was pub football at it's finest. Was on Under 3.5 FT 2 - 1 Edit : Around an hour and a half after the above comments, I decided to watch 15 minutes of the Juan Aurich v Strongest. It's even worse that the above. In the 71st minute the referee booked a sub for The Strongest who wasn't even on the field of play, he was warming up ! That was the only thing worth reporting in that 15 minute spell. It's pure shite and I feel sorry for anyone who'd bet on this and had to sit through it. Nothings changed about JA, still cheating and feigning injury just as I told you in the Santos game few weeks back.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Tuesday 10 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]SD Quito v Defensor Sporting (22:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wednesday 11 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Unión Española v Club Bolívar (00:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.41[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Zamora FC v Arsenal de Sarandi (00:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.16[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Atlético Nacional v CA Peñarol (03:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.64[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Guadalajara-MEX v Vélez Sársfield (23:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Thursday 12 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Club Nacional Asuncion v SC Corinthians (02:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Fluminense FC v Boca Juniors (02:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Club Olimpia v Club Sport Emelec (23:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Flamengo v CA Lanus (23:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Friday 13 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Alianza Lima v Club Libertad Asunción (01:50 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Club Nacional v Vasco da Gama (01:50 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 thread empty :eyes anybody watching tonight's game's? some info maybe on the first one, quito-sporting? i see quito's in terrible form, and sporting in good form. definitly have to wait for this one live in play...to short odds on th home team...