My Football Lays.

Trader11

Hi all, I run a, so far successful, thread on the General Betting forum on Betfair. Recommended stakes points profit +163, Level Stakes points profits +26. I would like to post my selections here aswell, reason being that I might be traveling to the U.S. anytime soon and I will not be able to log in to my betfair account from there, but I will still be able to post here and keep record. To summarise what the thread is about: I have developed what I believe to be an apparently successful laying system to lay football teams. This is still being tested and still early days, my target is to reach 1000 lays and see if the results are worth, that would be a good sample to work with. If you want to see the teams layed in the past, and discussion on the thread, please check the above mentioned forum on betfair, the name of the thread is "My Football Lays". Comments and ideas are welcome. I'm laying football teams with a staking plan (to win) 3pts, 5pts and 10pts. Each point is $15 (0.3% of the starting bank $5,000).

Those who prefer Level Stakes can give the 1pt the value they wish, $10, $50, $100, whatever.

This is an example of different starting banks, followed by the 0.3% point value for that particular bank and the final balance for that particular starting bank after 160 points profit: $100 $0.3 $148 $300 $0.9 $444 $500 $1.5 $740 $1.000 $3 $1480 $2.000 $6 $2960 $3.000 $9 $4440 $5.000 $15 $7400 $10.000 $30 $14800

Re: My Football Lays. RS+163pts LS+26pts

These are the lays for today saturday, few more to come later, lots of selections today:

H Berlin 1pt

Stuttgart 1pt

Millwall 3pts

Brighton 1pt

Doncaster 3pts

Portsmouth 3pts

Hull 5pts

Watford 3pts

Walsall 3pts

Tranmere 3pts

Brentford 3pts

Bath City 1pt

Lincoln 1pt

Hayes and Yeading 1pt

Stockport 3pts

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.