** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Australian Open Tennis 2012 Livescore Thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian Open Tennis 2012 Livescore Thread

Event Murray A. (Gbr) - Roger-Vasselin E. (Fra)
Selection over 26.5
Strength 10/10
Date 19/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.00
Reasoning Well I can't see Murray here so big threat for the Frenchman. Roger-Vasselin played good in past two months, he took a set of Simon and lost another in tiebreak, also took a set of Wawrinka and lost another 7-5 that happen this year in Chennai. Murray lost one set in opening round against world number 77 Harrison and if he continue play at this way he sure will be in trouble today again at least in one set. Vasselin has big serving and I wholly believe he can go to 7-5 or tiebreaker.

Re: Australian Open Tennis 2012 Livescore Thread

Bogo deserves all he gets, what a ****** bottler. 2-0 down to 2-2. Then what? A break up on 3 seperate times in the 5th and still can't win. E-M-B-A-R-R-A-S-S-I-N-G.
Another worthy mention for the village idiot(s) tonight are Marach/Peya, both rated as great doubles players managed to lose the match against a pair who has no talent for doubles tennis: rochus whos serve is not up to the level required for doubles and Hanescu who is notorious for being on of the players with the weakest nerves on tour, neither of them are very good at the net either. Managed to lose 7-5 the decider despite being a break up. Oh well another day tomorrow, good night guys! PS since i turned on the tv Ferrer didn't manage one passing shot the entire match, Sweeting is playing above his level but Ferrer should really do much better, i think there's something in the air in Melbourne tonight

Re: Australian Open Tennis 2012 Livescore Thread Some interesting reading in the night's activities, sorry I missed it lads but as much as I will tennis I wouldn't get up on my day off work at 3-4am!!!!! The Bogo - Llodra match sounded a cracker! Really enjoying the Troicki - Kukus match here, have the Kuk backed and he is serving for the match, go on you good thing!!!

Re: Australian Open Tennis 2012 Livescore Thread Watching the Novak - Ferrer match live on Bwin and with the score 6-4, 3-4, 0-15 in Djokovic's favour for some reason the score popped up at 1.85 for the Serb to win! Couldn't believe it considering he started at around 1.10 and he is a set up. Was over over it like a rash and within minutes it had dropped to 1.42. He has just broke for 6-5 in the second! Happy Days!!!

Re: Australian Open Tennis 2012 Livescore Thread Was able to get Novak at 1.66 when it was on serve in the second, him serving to level it. Got mroe at 8/15 when he levelled it up. Good man Novak faking injuries haha. Pretty boring match tbh, Novak's game isnt great to watch in all honesty.

Re: Australian Open Tennis 2012 Livescore Thread Fed turns into a chump against Rafa, it's embarassing. Lucky he was at his peak cleaning up at the majors just prior to Rafa emergin as a force, dread to think how many he would have if he was competing with peak Nadal in those years.

Re: Australian Open Tennis 2012 Livescore Thread Against any other player, you wouldn't see Federer break only to get broken back straight away on numerous occasions. Rafa definitely does something to Federer when they play eachother. Partly on the court and partly in the head.