** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January

Spooner

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January

DUDE, REALLY, IS THIS A JOKE ? Is this all you could find this weekend ? :rollin There's a little chance for draw, I agree, but there's no freaking chance for away win. Newcastle are without important players and Fulham have their entire squad(- Dembele). Stop misleading people, mkay ? I doubt you even put a penny on that prediction, you're just after screwing people up. The odds for away win HAVE NO VALUE AT ALL. So just bet draw directly cause it hass odds higher than 3.3, instead of betting x2, when it's obvious that Newcastle won't get here what Arsenal couldn't, especially since Fulham kinda needs the points, cause they're in a more delicate position than Newcastle. I'll tell you what, bet on the draw and cover the home win ... and you maay make some profit. I go for the 1x directly cause I think Fulham can win, but they have another home match in hand and they could settle for a draw. AND BY THE WAY, QPR WERE WITHOUT MIDFIELDERS AND A COUPLE OF STRONG DEFENDERS. IF YOU DON'T WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT JUST SHUT IT. The fact that they only won 1-0 proves that they're quite weak.
Could you please calm down and lose the caps :ok Everyone has an opinion and being aggressive helps no one ;)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you please calm down and lose the caps :ok Everyone has an opinion and being aggressive helps no one ;)
It irritates me(and I don't think I'm the only one) when people say that a team is good cause they have won against some crippled QPR side, or other reasonings like that. They miss players, they've been like crap recently, but someone says Newcastle +0.5 at Fulham for sure. IF YOU'RE GONNA SAY BET OF THE WEEK, COME UP WITH A SOLID CASE OR SHUT IT.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Liverpool to win and Manchester United or Draw - doublecombined odds 2,28@Local bookie Liverpool has a solid away form. Its not perfect, but I think they can manage to take all 3 points against one of the weakest sides in PL. Even though it was in a league cup...they have beaten Man City outside of the house wich must be a big boost to em...a win here could place them on the 5th place if arsenal fails to beat man utd and newcastle fails to win away at fulham. Liverpool has one bigger injury (suarez), but liverpool isnt a team dependant on one player. On the other hand Bolton is strugling to survive in PL currently right 2nd worst team in the league. Their home form is very poor 1/1/8 + they have ran badly against Liverpool in recent years as mustafa said "Liverpool have a very impressive record against Bolton and won the last 10 games against them." They should have problems taking points from Liverpool even in full strenght and they are certainly NOT at at the moment. They will be probably missing their main goalkeeper + Gary Cahill will not play 4sure since he signed a contract with Chelsea. In my opinion Liverpoosl has a big advantage, but to be honest I am seeing a small chance that they will disapoint me...this is liverpool and they like to play inconsistent...so I am hope that they gonna have a good sleep b4 the match and play it as they are expected to ;) Manchester United or Draw (the second part od my accumulator) I am an Arsenal fan...and I was allways backing the opponents when Arsenal met with a bigger team. And it brought me a quite juicy profit...Arsenal usually plays bad against top sides....the last match against UTD ended up terribly even though arsenal had a crysis than...I dont think they can beat UTD they would need some LUCK to prove me wrong, but anything can happen...they have better form but they are still INCONSISTENT and honestly I dont see them winning tonight.It will be a tough match and even though Manchester had a few missteps lately I thing that they will win here. Arsenal will leak goals against uniteds hungry offense...Due to the few mistakes and lost matches of UTD that should be won I have chosen the safer option and went for X2 WISH U ALL LUCK HOPE U DO THE SAME :ok

It irritates me(and I don't think I'm the only one) when people say that a team is good cause they have won against some crippled QPR side' date=' or other reasonings like that. They miss players, they've been like crap recently, but someone says Newcastle +0.5 at Fulham for sure. IF YOU'RE GONNA SAY BET OF THE WEEK, COME UP WITH A SOLID CASE OR SHUT IT.[/quote'] Just ignore it then and don't say anything :ok Can't all agree at the same time about everything.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Taking this in the early kick off Norwich vs Chelsea – Chelsea to score over 2.5 goals 2.88 at Coral (1 unit) Maybe a bit of a speculative one, but like most on here I feel that this is likely to be a high scoring match, and if it is then I see no reason why Chelsea can’t get a few today. The first match earlier this season ended 3-1 to Chelsea which bodes well here. Norwich were actually pretty good that day, and Chelsea struggled but showed their quality to get the win. Most of Chelsea’s problems that game were in midfield where at times the quick and direct attacks of Norwich passed the midfielders by. They also had Drogba and Torres upfront and we know that’s a partnership that didn’t really work. I don’t expect as many problems like that in this game with all three of Ramires, Meireles and the excellent Romeu likely to start and they should have enough in my opinion to key relative control of this game. Norwich could nick goals as this Chelsea defence is still likely to make mistake esp if Luiz gets picked again, but I don’t think it will be too tough for them to go up the other end and create chances themselves. Torres looked excellent vs Sunderland, he had a bit more confidence and a lot more movement and if he does continue in that vain then he should able to link up well with Mata and Lampard. This Norwich defence is nothing to be overly concerned with either, they have conceded in all home games this season, and whilst they have only conceded 3 times once (against Blackburn), they have let in 2 against Newcastle, Arsenal and Spurs, all teams at a similar level to Chelsea and so I fancy the away side to at least get 2 and will keep my fingers crossed for a 3rd. :hope Only other bet i'm weighing up today is overs in the Wolves vs Villa game.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Wolves Vs Aston Villa Wolves haven't kept a clean sheet in the Premier League since November playing 9 games and conceding 17 in this time. Of those 9 games they had scored in 7 and 8 have been over 2.5. Meanwhile Villa have only kept 3 clean sheets in their 10 Premier League games on the road scoring in 6 of those games. The reverse of this fixture ended 0-0 which was probably a point Mick MCarthy was happy to take but given the fact that key players were rested in the midweek FA Cup game coupled with the fact that Wolves haven't won in their last 3 home league games then maybe this is a game that Wolves may take a more ambitious approach. I also believe that Alex Mcleish will see this game as a chance to win over some of his critics by making a statement at their mid-land rivals. Given the fact both teams have their top scorers fit & Villa's poor defending from set pieces i can sense a few goals in this game. Norwich vs Chelsea Norwich have scored 17 and conceded 15 in 10 home games in the league where they've kept no clean sheets and only failed to score twice. They face a Chelsea side who have a record of F16 A9 in 10 Premier League away games keeping 3 clean sheets on the way and only failing to score in 2. In this reverse fixture Norwich had a real go at Chelsea and were unlucky in the end not to grab something from the game and i expect them them to build on that here with their good form and i think they will have another strong performance against a unconvincing Chelsea side. Chelsea have signed Gary Cahill this week to try and sort out some of their defensive frailties and he is expected to go straight into the back four alongside his England team mate Terry but i believe it is tactics and not personnel which is the problem at Chelsea and i fancy their to be a fair few goals in this game. Fulham vs Newcastle Fulham's home record i 10 games in F16 A15 and they've kept 4 clean sheets and failed to score in 2. Newcastle away from home im 10 games are F14 A14 producing 3 clean sheets and they've only failed to score at Loftus Road. The reverse of this fixture was a entertaining game with Newcastle coming out on top through two Leon Best goals and i expect a entertaining open game at Craven Cottage. Newcastle are having problems in central midfield with Tiote at the AcN and Cabaye & Guthrie doubtful for this game so they may be weak in midfield which could allow a eperienced Danny Murphy to really take control of this game and with the supply he can give to Dempsey, Zamora and Ruiz in advanced areas i can see a few goals here if Fulham are up for it. I've done a treble Over 2.5 with these 3 games with William Hill Wolves @ 11/10 Over 2.5 Goals Chelsea @13/20 Over 2.5 Goals Fulham @23/20 Over 2.5 Goals :hope:hope:hope Edit: That's over 2.5 in the overall games sorry

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January QPR v Wigan Prediction: QPR Win Decent value in this game. QPR are at home in the PL for the first time with new manager Mark Hughes (who has an extremely good record managing mid to lower table sides). His first game in charge v Newcastle was poor showing, though the home game should be a different affair, with the added confidence of a FA Cup win versus the MK Dons. Both teams occupy the bottom 2 places of the form league. Both teams attack and defence are poor and both are currently in the relegation zone. This bet is made entirely based on the facts that: the price is good, Wigan have been very poor this term and QPR have a new manager with a proven record at similar teams.

Wolves Vs Aston Villa Wolves haven't kept a clean sheet in the Premier League since November playing 9 games and conceding 17 in this time. Of those 9 games they had scored in 7 and 8 have been over 2.5. Meanwhile Villa have only kept 3 clean sheets in their 10 Premier League games on the road scoring in 6 of those games. The reverse of this fixture ended 0-0 which was probably a point Mick MCarthy was happy to take but given the fact that key players were rested in the midweek FA Cup game coupled with the fact that Wolves haven't won in their last 3 home league games then maybe this is a game that Wolves may take a more ambitious approach. I also believe that Alex Mcleish will see this game as a chance to win over some of his critics by making a statement at their mid-land rivals. Given the fact both teams have their top scorers fit & Villa's poor defending from set pieces i can sense a few goals in this game. Norwich vs Chelsea Norwich have scored 17 and conceded 15 in 10 home games in the league where they've kept no clean sheets and only failed to score twice. They face a Chelsea side who have a record of F16 A9 in 10 Premier League away games keeping 3 clean sheets on the way and only failing to score in 2. In this reverse fixture Norwich had a real go at Chelsea and were unlucky in the end not to grab something from the game and i expect them them to build on that here with their good form and i think they will have another strong performance against a unconvincing Chelsea side. Chelsea have signed Gary Cahill this week to try and sort out some of their defensive frailties and he is expected to go straight into the back four alongside his England team mate Terry but i believe it is tactics and not personnel which is the problem at Chelsea and i fancy their to be a fair few goals in this game. Fulham vs Newcastle Fulham's home record i 10 games in F16 A15 and they've kept 4 clean sheets and failed to score in 2. Newcastle away from home im 10 games are F14 A14 producing 3 clean sheets and they've only failed to score at Loftus Road. The reverse of this fixture was a entertaining game with Newcastle coming out on top through two Leon Best goals and i expect a entertaining open game at Craven Cottage. Newcastle are having problems in central midfield with Tiote at the AcN and Cabaye & Guthrie doubtful for this game so they may be weak in midfield which could allow a eperienced Danny Murphy to really take control of this game and with the supply he can give to Dempsey, Zamora and Ruiz in advanced areas i can see a few goals here if Fulham are up for it. I've done a treble Over 2.5 with these 3 games with William Hill Wolves @ 11/10 Over 2.5 Goals Chelsea @13/20 Over 2.5 Goals Fulham @23/20 Over 2.5 Goals :hope:hope:hope Edit: That's over 2.5 in the overall games sorry
Just found out Cahill has travelled with Chelsea but he isn't in the 18 man squad. Probably a good thing for my bet.:cheers

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Liverpool -1 against Bolton, 13/8 at blue square. I saw Bolton v Chelsea earlier this year and Chelsea won 5-1, Bolton couldn't cope with the pace of Sturridge they really struggled. Liverpool, with the pace of Bellamy and Downing should punish Bolton, and with Gerrard getting close to 100% fit he'll be raring to go ( a full weeks rest will have done him more good than most). Although it's an away fixture it's only a short journey for Liverpool which always helps, which is maybe why they've beaten them 10 times in a row!

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Chelsea -1.5 @ 2.67 pinnacle With Norwich having an attacking approach to their game, this should aid Chelsea to create space to feed Torres. Chelsea have won their last 2 games, as well as going unbeaten in their last 5 away games, winning 3 and drawing the other two games, as the team looks like it may be settling down. The return of Essien in the middle of the park is massive for them, to not only screen their defence, but allow the likes of Lampard and Ramires to move further forward, and play off Torres. Torres looked good last week, without Drogba in the team, and with the focus on him leading the line, like the mood he showed last week. He has the ability to score against this Norwich side that has not had a clean sheet all year, and believe he will be the difference for this side, that looks to put a 7 point game between themselves and Arsenal for 4th spot Season record: 93-112 (+11.10)

Tip Detail
SportFootball (England - Prem)
EventSunderland v Swansea
SelectionSunderland
Strength10/10
Date21/01/2012
Bookmaker/PriceWilliam Hill @ 1.95
ReasoningSunderland are playing well under a new manager and I expect that run to continue today. Swansea have also been playing well recently and have won their last 2 games but I dont think they can win 3 games in a row. Sunderland will keep it tight at the start and frustrate Swansea before going on and snatching victory in the second half. Sunderland at home with a good manager should equal home win against a side who will be below them come the end of the season.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January 4-way Multiple @ 6.61 (3 Units) Betfair Sunderland vs Swansea Correct Score: 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 2-0 OR 2-1 @ 1.66 I think this game is very likely to see Under 2.5 and I don't see Swansea winning 3 games in a row @ a much improved Sunderland. Last 3 home games for Sunderland ended 1-0 vs Man City, 1-1 vs Everton & 2-1 vs Blackburn. As for Swansea, they've only won 1 away game (which was their last) where they won 0-2 @ Aston Villa and I don't see them winning 2 away games in a row. They also aren't exactly a free scoring away side, where they've failed to score in 3 of their last 5 away games (2 of which ended 0-0), so their defense isn't too shabby away from home (excluding the 4-2 loss @ Blackburn). I think the most likely final score will be 1-0. Fulham vs Newcastle Correct Score: 0-0, 0-1, 1-0, 1-1, 1-2 OR 2-1 @ 1.62 I find that Newcastle's defense is really solid but that their attack will be somewhat weakened given that 2 of their best players are at the African Cup. Fulham's home form meanwhile, isn't what it used to be in previous seasons, but they have improved, winning 3 of their last 4 home games (1-0 vs Liverpool, 2-0 vs Bolton, 0-5 vs United, and winning 2-1 vs Arsenal) so I think it's more likely that they win this game. I think if there's going to be a winner in this game, it will win by a single goal margin, but I still think we'll see a 1-1 final score here. Everton vs Blackburn Correct Score: 0-1, 0-2, 1-0, 2-0, 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3 OR 3-1 @ 1.28 I agree that there is a lot of value in backing Blackburn in this match considering their recent form and Everton's recent poor form as well. Everton lost to Bolton 1-2 last match and are likely to lose again or at least draw 1-1. I don't see either team keeping a clean sheet here considering Everton have kept only 1 clean sheet all season at home while BTTS would've won in every single away game for Blackburn this season (and all of their games except 3 home games vs City, Everton and Chelsea). So I think BTTS is a huge possibility here, but I'm still going to cover the win to nil score lines from both teams just to be safe. I've taken a lot of scores here compared to the other games because I feel the least confident about this match winning with just a few scores picked out. Bolton vs Liverpool Correct Score: 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 1-2 OR 1-3 @ 1.92 It'll take a brave man to bet against Liverpool winning considering they've won the past 10 encounters vs Bolton and considering Bolton's form this season. Bolton have 5 wins this season and 4 of them have been away from home. Out of their 10 home games, they've won 1, drew 1 and lost 8! And considering Liverpool have won 0-2 @ venues such as Aston Villa, West Brom and Everton, I think we'll see the same scoreline here today as well.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Chelsea -1.5 @ 2.67 Everton - Blackburn under 2.5 @ 2.04 pinnacle Surprised that you can get better than even money for the unders in this game, as not sure where the goals are going to come from. Everton have gone under in 8 of their last 9 games, as they have scored one goal in 6 of them, and did not score in the other 3. Defensively, they have their injury worries, and have some players out, but they still managed to draw 1-1 with a similar side, so Blackburn, missing their main scorer, Yakubu, may not be too many problems for their defence. Though Blackburn have not kept a clean sheet all season, and have allowed at least two goals in 8 of their last 10 games, Everton are not a side that scores in bunches. Samba has been good enough for them this season, and like him to lead his side to repel whatever Everton bring up front. Hard to see this being a high scoring game. Fulham @ 1.96 centrebet Expect Fulham to bounce back after their poor performance last week when they were beaten by a 10-man Blackburn side. At home, they have won 3 of their last 4 games, beating both Arsenal and Liverpool, with 2 clean sheets in these 4 home games. Newcastle travel south on the back of two straight wins, but both were at home, while on the road, they have lost 3 of their last 5 away games, and though they have scored in each of these away games, they did so with Ba in that side, and without him, they lack a cutting edge up front. Fulham are a solid defensive side, and without Ba, like them to keep out Newcastle, while they have some decent players to score against this Newcastle defence, who have allowed 11 goals in their last 5 away games Stoke - West Brom over 2.5 @ 2.13 pinnacle Stoke have scored and conceded in 5 of their last 6 home games, scoring at least twice in 4 of these games, as these 5 games have gone over. West Brom have played much better on the road where they have managed 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in their last 7 road games, as they have scored and conceded in 5 of these games. Both teams have managed to find goals and can see both teams continue to score while searching for a winner to send it over Swansea +0.5 @ 1.94 pinnacle Both teams come into this game with good form, as Sunderland have 3 wins and a draw in their last 5 games while Swansea have 2 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 games. Sunderland's defence has tightened up with just 3 goals allowed in their last 4 games, while Swansea have allowed just 5 goals in their last 7 games. Expect this to be a pretty tight battle and probably low scoring, but nice value on this Swansea side to get at least a point here considering that they are a side that is hard to breach. Liverpool -1.5 @ 2.59 pinnacle Bolton have lost their main defneder in Cahill and looks pretty ominoius for them as they have allowed at least two goals in 8 of their last 10 games. Though Liverpool have at times struggled to score, they still have enough quality here to do well, as they have scored twice in 4 of their last 7 away games, and have a very good record against Bolton, winning the last 10 meetings, scoring at least two goals in 9 of these games, and winning by at least two goals in 7 of their 10 recent clashes. Hard to see Bolton doing much up front too, against one of the better defences in the league, so expect Liverpool to repel what comes their way, and be able to attack more often than not. Season record: 93-112 (+11.10)

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Bolton-Liverpool. I hope that Liverpool backers are not overestimating the effect of Cahill's departure, as Bolton were far from impressive defensively with him up to now. I don't rule out the possibility that he had a disruptive effect in the dressing room, and Bolton players may be more cohesive on the pitch plus the added incentive of playing before a worldwide audience might give them added incentive. I am going to place small bets on correct score 1-0 @13.00 ,0-0 @11.00, 1-1 @7.00 Ladbrokes.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Everton vs Blackburn – Blackburn over 0.5 goals 1.73 at BoyleSports (1.5 units) Not much time for a write up but I think this is worth ago. Everton are still missing Distin and Jagielka from centre back so Duffy and Heitinga are partners in central defence again. That’s not a pairing I would be particulalry keen on and Blackburn will be sure to pressure them, especially aerially from set pieces and long balls and they should be able to force something. In terms of the stats they favour this bet. Everton have conceded in all back one game at home this season whilst Blackburn have an impressive scoring record on the road scoring in every away league game so far this season. :hope

Well what is interesting for me is how Chelsea celebrated at Wolves when they scored the 1st goal. It was so emotional! As if they had scored against Barca that shows at what level Chelsea is at the moment, I think they lack confidence under the new boss. I may be wrong but it's just how i see it. Norwich are relatively comfortable at 9th place and they will have nothing to loose here. They may earn a lot with a win, and nobody would say anything if they loose, and I doubt hey will. In the first leg back in 2011 they had some good chances at Stamford, and I think they will also create some here. Norwich >1/5 goals @3.4 8/10 pts Norwich >2.5 goals @10 4/10 pts
oh shite! didn't expect a goalless draw :@

Norwich vs Chelsea - Home Team Possession under 42.49% @ 1.85 - Expekt I like this line here. Chelsea have been struggling to get in front this season and when they do they can't protect leads, especially against teams who initially look to counter attack. This in turn allows Chelsea to dominate possession with their short passing style and push that possession line up. For example, Chelsea only took the lead away at Wolves a quarter into the second half and ended up having 65% possession of the ball. Even if Chelsea go ahead early doors, Norwich will score IMO and the Blues will have to go again. The inclusion of Romeu, who is suited to the Barcelona style of passing, will generally help towards this bet. Norwich (at home) have only played two of the top five as of yet and could only muster 36% possession vs Spurs and 38% vs Arsenal. The return fixture at Stamford Bridge saw Chelsea have 68% possession of the ball.
Great bet (I think it won comfortably?), It was one of the only tips on this match here that actually won, with everyone going for chelsea -1 (please correct me if im wrong). Im looking into expekt.com its new to me, any advice on the other markets they offer? and the $50 deposit bonus?

Great bet (I think it won comfortably?), It was one of the only tips on this match here that actually won, with everyone going for chelsea -1 (please correct me if im wrong). Im looking into expekt.com its new to me, any advice on the other markets they offer? and the $50 deposit bonus?
Was on this myself. Yes the bet did win. For future reference, they settle these bets based on the match report by skysports. In this case: http://www.skysports.com/football/match_report/0,19764,11065_3408697,00.html. Depends on what type of markets you fancy to be honest. But I find the possession bets and shots on target bets the most appealing. Not too sure about the bonus though. :ok

Fulham - Newcastle Newcastle will be without their key player Demba Ba who is their top scorer as well as Cheik Tiote. Both have left for African Cup of Nations. In my opinion the absence of these two will be a major factor on Saturday. Fulham have been playing really well recently and it is always hard to play Craven Cottage. In their last 5 home games they lost only once and that was a 0-5 loss to Man.United, which in my opinion was just a fluke. Fulham managed to get a point away against Arsenal and Chelsea; they also beat Arsenal and Liverpool. Moreover, Fulham have a good home record against Newcastle. In last 5 games at Crave Cottage Fulham won 4 and lost 1. Meanwhile, overall in the last games between these two sides there were 6 wins for Fulham, 3 wins for Newcastle and 1 goalless draw in 2010. Fulham @ 2.00 (2 units) William Hill
4-1 with 10 minutes to go. Can't see anything changing here :ok

Norwich vs Chelsea – Chelsea to score over 2.5 goals 2.88 at Coral (1 unit):\ Everton vs Blackburn – Blackburn over 0.5 goals 1.73 at BoyleSports (1.5 units):ok
Felt the card today was a little tricky, with quite a few difficult to call games, so i'm happy to have come out with profit, no matter how small. Well done to other winners today.

4pts - Everton v Blackburn - Blackburn +1AH @ 1.92 Bet365 Everton look way to short to win this IMO and I think we have great value on Blackburn with the plus handicap. Everton have injuries in key positions and even when at full strength they aren't a high scoring free flowing side. Everton have only managed to win one home game by more than a goal this season, and that was their 2nd home game against Wigan winning 3-1. Blackburn have really improved of late and have only lost by more than 1 goal once in their last 7 away games. They have also scored in every away game this season, if they can keep that up then Everton are going to have to score at least 3 to see no return on this bet. Something Everton have only done once at home this season again in the 3-1 win against Wigan. Happy to be on Blackburn at this price and hoping for a minimum of stake returned.
Happy with that as it went pretty much as I thought. Blackburn kept up their scoring record and a poor Everton side never really likely to score 2 let alone 3. :cigar

Extremely simple weekend ahead imo' date= never been more confident. Im slapping it on early. (Quickly, lay my bets!) Norwich 6.600 Pinnacle 3/10 :( Norwich +1.0 188 1.910 10/10, Pinnacle 1.900 :) Going big, not covering the draw. Blackburn 7.344 Pinnacle 3/10 :( ^Should have covered the draw QPR - Wigan Over 2.5 2.100 various 10/10 :) Over 3.5 4.100 5/10 :) West Brom +0.5 EVS Widespread 10/10 :) Sunderland -0.5 1.930 188 10/10 :) Another punt on unders is muggy, though Im not in the mood to hope for things to not go in. Fulham vs Newcastle Under 2.5 1.840 188 10/10 :( Under 1.5 3.700 Exchanges 3/10 :( Lets see how this last game pans out, posted this before, so the odds may have changed! Bolton vs Liverpool I'd say Liverpool as wayyyyy more chance to beat bolton than Chelsea to beat Norwich both away from home. Though I know Chelsea is underpriced, theres still good value on liverpool. their away form has been impressive and their defense is flawless. Nearly. Liverpool 4/6 10/10 Various Liverpool -1.5 2.800 Exchanges 4/10

Tip Detail
SportFootball (England - Prem)
EventSunderland v Swansea
SelectionSunderland
Strength10/10
Date21/01/2012
Bookmaker/PriceWilliam Hill @ 1.95
ReasoningSunderland are playing well under a new manager and I expect that run to continue today. Swansea have also been playing well recently and have won their last 2 games but I dont think they can win 3 games in a row. Sunderland will keep it tight at the start and frustrate Swansea before going on and snatching victory in the second half. Sunderland at home with a good manager should equal home win against a side who will be below them come the end of the season.
Happy with that :nana

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January I admit I haven't watched a single Liverpool game this season, but I couldn't have ever imagined that the best defense in Premier League can be so pathetic. G Johnson doing pathetic mistakes ... they're not even capable of clearing the ball out of danger ... wtf ... elementary stuff. I knew I shouldn't have put my money on them and I was afraid they could screw it, but to concede 3 goals from Bolton and to do such mistakes in defense ... VERY LOW

Bolton - Liverpool Liverpool -1 AH @ 1.92 (4 units) Bet365
That's why Liverpool are in my black list. The only time there is a value to back Liverpool is when they play against top teams in all other cases they should be layed.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Under 2,5 goals in Man City - Tottenham. Last 7 games including tottenham have ended with fewer goals than 2,5. And City attacking seem to be lacking lately. Combined with their mutual respect i think this could be a game with few goals.:)

Lets see how this last game pans out, posted this before, so the odds may have changed! Bolton vs Liverpool I'd say Liverpool as wayyyyy more chance to beat bolton than Chelsea to beat Norwich both away from home. Though I know Chelsea is underpriced, theres still good value on liverpool. their away form has been impressive and their defense is flawless. Nearly. Liverpool 4/6 10/10 Various Liverpool -1.5 2.800 Exchanges 4/10
Really did not expect liverpool to lose after knowing how well they can play with the players they have. They seem to not care enough when it comes to bottom half table teams, having dropped points at home with half a dozen draws against weaker teams such as Norwich, Swansea and Stoke. However their performances against the big teams such as Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea both home and especially away have been excellent. Tight defense, controlled attack, superb ambition.

That's why Liverpool are in my black list. The only time there is a value to back Liverpool is when they play against top teams in all other cases they should be layed.
Yes I agree with this totally Mustafa, though Im extremely with the word "Laid" or "Layed" in relation to talking about betfair. I talking to someone about betting on talent shows, and I said something along the lines of: "I laid all the fat people, laid all the ugly people and laid all the retarded people"