** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January

Spooner

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Arsenal vs Manchester United This bet has a lot value in it as Manchester UNited is really on a good form lately considering their recent results and the frustration accumulated previously. Arsenal suffered another blow with Swansea and their game is not there. Honestly they can't be anywhere if they have constantly injury problems: now seems that Vermaelen will be also out. Henry and Arteta are out for sure with a calf injury. Bacary Sagna, Kieran Gibbs, Carl Jenkinson, Francis Coquelin and Andre Santos all sidelined. Wilshere will not play for sure. For Manchester United we can note that Phil Jones and Chris Smalling are very probable to be in the first XI. Ashley Young, Tom Cleverley and Darren Fletcher remain absentees. Arsenal: Szczesny, Mertesacker, Djourou, Koscielny, Miquel, Rosicky, Benayoun, Walcott, Song, Ramsey, Van Persie. Man Utd: Lindegaard, Evra, Ferdinand, Jones, Smalling, Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Nani, Rooney, Welbeck. Arsenal has no chemistry as they are not able to allign same formula for 2 games! Manchester are chasing the title pretenders City and I think they will have a green light here. away 0 AH @ 1.88 with 10bet

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Dear Sirs, I would like to promote my website on the forum. There is some administrator that can explain me how much I have to pay per day or per month to advertise ? Waiting your answer. Best Regards. Nicola

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Arsenal - Man.United Arsenal will have many players missing for this game and their defense is very weak. Last weak Swansea managed to score 3 against them, a couple of weak ago Fulham scored 2. I believe that the red Devils have enough quality strikers up front to exploit the weakened Arsenal defense. Meanwhile, Man.United are not so impressive in defense either and with Van Persie and Walcot up front I can't see Arsenal not scoring at least a goal here. 3 out of the last 4 games between these two sides at the Emirates produced 3 or more goals. Last year both teams have almost full strength squads and Arsenal managed a narrow 1-0 win here. Furthermore, apart from last game at the Emirates, Man.United won the previous 2 by the same scoreline 3-1 and I will not be surprised if the result will be the same on Sunday. Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.80 (3 units) William Hill Man.United Over 1.5 @ 2.20 (2 units) Bet365 Man.United Over 2.5 @ 5.00 (1 unit) Bet365

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Bolton - Liverpool Having bolton conceding most goals at home with Gary Cahill . now without him , i wont be surprised to see a more defendless bolton . They will also be without their first choice GK . Looking at how he played in Man utd match :wall . Liverpool on the other hand is playing better football away from home . Gonna see Carroll and Bellamy back in the starting 11 . Breaking down bolton defend should be easy . im pretty sure about this . Liverpool -1.5 2.6 Bet365 10/10

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Sunderland v Swansea Prediction: Under 2.5 goals Sunderland and Swansea are both in the bottom six for average goals per game. Both teams have seen under an average of 2.5 goals per game. Swansea have the 2nd highest number of clean sheets so far this season, 6 out of their last 8 games have been under 2.5. The previous meeting between these finished 0-0 in Wales. Both teams defences rank higher than their attack (Sunderland currently have the 5th best defensive record in the league, Swansea the 9th). Sunderland have only conceded 2 goals in their last 4 home games.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January

Dear Sirs, I would like to promote my website on the forum. There is some administrator that can explain me how much I have to pay per day or per month to advertise ? Waiting your answer. Best Regards. Nicola
Best thing you can do is contact Paul Ross via [email protected] :ok

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Norwich vs Chelsea - Home Team Possession under 42.49% @ 1.85 - Expekt I like this line here. Chelsea have been struggling to get in front this season and when they do they can't protect leads, especially against teams who initially look to counter attack. This in turn allows Chelsea to dominate possession with their short passing style and push that possession line up. For example, Chelsea only took the lead away at Wolves a quarter into the second half and ended up having 65% possession of the ball. Even if Chelsea go ahead early doors, Norwich will score IMO and the Blues will have to go again. The inclusion of Romeu, who is suited to the Barcelona style of passing, will generally help towards this bet. Norwich (at home) have only played two of the top five as of yet and could only muster 36% possession vs Spurs and 38% vs Arsenal. The return fixture at Stamford Bridge saw Chelsea have 68% possession of the ball.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January QPR to score odds 1.2 Fulham home or draw odds 1.26 (Liverpool to win 1.65) Palermo home or draw 1.26 Total odds: 3.15, at local bookie so at online bookies they should be bigger Sorry for putting Palermo in here but I thought I'd give a coupon and Palermo is another good choice for the weekend not to lose. You'll thank me later ... no need to throw to many reasonings to such a simple coupon because it's practically obvious why I chose every option of it. More simple: QPR to score, Fulham and Palermo 1x, odds around evens ... SURE THING As I said, you will thank me ;)

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Qpr v Wigan both teams to score @ 1.88 Good odds here for two teams who both need the win , Wigan win 2-0 earlier on in the season giving them a bit of edge, with Hughes in charge at home for the first time they are going to want to get to a good start , both teams haven't got the best defence record and going to be close game but with plenty of goals Under 2.5 goals Sunderland v Swansea 0-0 earlier on in the season , both teams have been keeping it tight off late if you take the arsenal game out of it, odd goal is here will win this Sportipster- odenwingie isn't on international duty Lay stoke @2.02 Maybe I'm a stupid fan of west brom thinking will we finally win at stoke, we have been so poor at home but a lot more free away from home with some good results at places like Newcastle , we should of won at stoke last year which ended 1-1 but vela had a superb chance in the 90min, not sure we will finally win but believe we should get a draw

Just got this email from Setantabet.com Manchester Streak: 5/1 for Manchester Utd & Manchester City both to win this weekend
This is a risky bet but might be of interest to you or some... Just had an email from Skybet who are offering 14-1 on city and utd to win by 2 or more goals. I havent seen what other bookies are offering this for, just literally read the email a few minutes after i saw your post :D

QPR v Wigan Both of these sides have poor defences with QPR having the 15th worst record (conceding 36 goals, 17 of these at home) and Wigan having the 18th worst defence in the league (conceding 46 goals, 21 of which were away). With Hughes taking over and trying to bring in new defenders it shows he knows they are weak here. Against Franchise in the cup, they should of conceded with the chances they gave away, it was only poor finishing which saw them keep a clean sheet. QPR have only kept two clean sheets at home this season and scored in 7 of there ten home games. Wigan have kept one clean sheet away from home and scored in five of these fixtures. Neither side has a particularly strong attack, with both of them scoring less than a goal a game at home and away respectively. I'm tempted to back BTTS at 1.91 WilliamHill mainly due to both teams poor defences unless anyway can tell me why I shouldnt?
Taken this (3.5/10)

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Please, can somebody explain me why is everybody betting on Swansea ? They seem to me like no match for Sunderland and they are higher in the table so it's obvious where the determination stands. I'd like to know ... is there something more than just bettors acting stupid as usual ?

Please' date=' can somebody explain me why is everybody betting on Swansea ? They seem to me like no match for Sunderland and they are higher in the table so it's obvious where the determination stands. I'd like to know ... is there something more than just bettors acting stupid as usual ?[/quote'] Yes but Swansea's odds are much higher - presumably the people betting on them think they are higher than they should be. It doesn't necessarily mean that those people think Swansea are more likely to win than Sunderland, just that there is more value in backing Swansea at the current prices.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Arsenal vs Manutd (Manutd over 1.5 goals) BET365 Manutd to score over 1.5 goals is almost a banker against arsenal, we all know how bad arsenal defense is, im sure when Manutd will up the gear on the flanks arsenal will get exposed, therefore i see manutd to score two goals tommrow or even more as a good value bet especially at 11/10 , i personally think Manutd will win but im not 100 % sure as how weird the results have gone this season

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January I like the look of the Sunderland and Stoke double. Both good sides at home, stoke held Liverpool at anfield last time out and west brom are falling fast (god knows why WB were more than 25/1 for relegation). Sunderland are running hot under O'Neil and were unlucky not to get a point at the Bridge. double @ 3.78 sunderland and stoke (betfair)

Please' date=' can somebody explain me why is everybody betting on Swansea ? They seem to me like no match for Sunderland and they are higher in the table so it's obvious where the determination stands. I'd like to know ... is there something more than just bettors acting stupid as usual ?[/quote']

17:30 Bolton Wanderers - Liverpool

25 20 54

15:00 Everton - Blackburn Rovers

41 24 34

1x

15:00 Fulham - Newcastle United

39 28 32

1x

12:45 Norwich City - Chelsea

29 39 31

x2

15:00 Queens Park Rangers - Wigan Athletic

32 31 36

2x

15:00 Stoke City - West Bromwich Albion

39 26 34

1x

15:00 Sunderland - Swansea City

42 30 27

15:00 Wolverhampton Wndrs - Aston Villa

32 38 29

x1

I like the look of the Sunderland and Stoke double. Both good sides at home, stoke held Liverpool at anfield last time out and west brom are falling fast (god knows why WB were more than 25/1 for relegation). Sunderland are running hot under O'Neil and were unlucky not to get a point at the Bridge. double @ 3.78 sunderland and stoke (betfair)
I originally had Stoke down on my shortlist but they have let me down twice this season at home to Wigan and Villa in games they were fancied to win. Again they come into this on the back of some solid away results and in decent shape but I always think WBA can nick a goal with Odemwingie/Long and they were on a good away run around Christmas time winning at St James'. Stoke should have enough but a little bit put off by recent disappointments in similar home games and you'd say WBA are in desperate need of points.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January well here we go this weekend isn't looking too bad. there are many games very hard to predict and just the way i like. first of all norwich v chelsea i do believe chelsea will be improved defensively after signing that guy from bolton and norwich, they have been creating decent chances but this is chelsea we are talking about and winning is a must priority to be in the top four. i am quite confident they will see off this game, chelsea 2-0 everton v blackburn i can see blackburn being quite adventurous in this game and everton keeping it tight. it’s really hard to call as it could tip either way but the best bet in my opinion is both to score fulham v newcastle even though fulham has got the advantage of playing home i'm not jumping in on them because i feel this one is set for a draw. neither team will give much away so 1-1 final score qpr v wigan i would love qpr to win this game but i feel it’s too early for them apply the huges mentality on the pitch and they may wobble a bit or be indecisive. despite wigan being down they still have good fighting spirit and do create decent chances and look well organized but they have a tendency to lose their heads if they are chasing the game. i think it may be a high scoring draw 2-2 stoke v west brom well west brom are probably my most hated team or whichever roy hodgson is manager off because they always surprise when they shouldn't. i guess because of the very defensive style of play it’s difficult to know how well they will do. west brom can score a goal and see the game out. stoke is much stronger though when they held liverpool to goalless draw. that gives me confidence they can win here 2-0 sunderland v swansea this match in my opinion looks like a goalless draw. swansea keeps the ball very well and sunderland is patient in their build up play. swansea may be buzzing after beating arsenal but i can't see that performance repeating here again. they should be good defensively so i think 0 - 0 draw wolverhampton v aston villa i would love nothing less than to see wolves out to second league. they are much due as their performances have not been anywhere near last year. backing them is serious lottery. when they can't win they seem to have just enough to draw. they were very disappointing in midweek and couldn't see much quality. i like aston villa here because they have had longer rest and i just tip them to be a bit stronger here with bent proving his worth. correct score 1-2 bolton v liverpool i wonder what kind of response liverpool is going to show after addidas pulled out of their sponsorship deal because of bad results. it may still be in balance but i really like liverpool to step it up here as they have begun to slowly drift down the table and they must regain some trust and win. bolton should be playing in league 2 next year as they are just going through the emotions. my prediction liverpool 0-3 man city v tottenham there never was better time to beat man city this season then this week when they have so many absences and tottenham will see this as their opportunity. they still have hopes of premier league title and will go for it. dzeko may have scored four against them in august but this time he will be well covered and i don't see him doing the same again. i think both teams have equal chance so for me its 1-1 draw and both teams to score arsenal v man utd in the past i've always backed a draw but didn't exactly happen as utd have had better squad but at the moment both of these teams are struggling defensively and may opt to play cautiously. i think this time it may be best to back 1-1 draw

well here we go this weekend isn't looking too bad. there are many games very hard to predict and just the way i like. first of all norwich v chelsea i do believe chelsea will be improved defensively after signing that guy from bolton and norwich, they have been creating decent chances but this is chelsea we are talking about and winning is a must priority to be in the top four. i am quite confident they will see off this game, chelsea 2-0 everton v blackburn i can see blackburn being quite adventurous in this game and everton keeping it tight. it’s really hard to call as it could tip either way but the best bet in my opinion is both to score fulham v newcastle even though fulham has got the advantage of playing home i'm not jumping in on them because i feel this one is set for a draw. neither team will give much away so 1-1 final score qpr v wigan i would love qpr to win this game but i feel it’s too early for them apply the huges mentality on the pitch and they may wobble a bit or be indecisive. despite wigan being down they still have good fighting spirit and do create decent chances and look well organized but they have a tendency to lose their heads if they are chasing the game. i think it may be a high scoring draw 2-2 stoke v west brom well west brom are probably my most hated team or whichever roy hodgson is manager off because they always surprise when they shouldn't. i guess because of the very defensive style of play it’s difficult to know how well they will do. west brom can score a goal and see the game out. stoke is much stronger though when they held liverpool to goalless draw. that gives me confidence they can win here 2-0 sunderland v swansea this match in my opinion looks like a goalless draw. swansea keeps the ball very well and sunderland is patient in their build up play. swansea may be buzzing after beating arsenal but i can't see that performance repeating here again. they should be good defensively so i think 0 - 0 draw wolverhampton v aston villa i would love nothing less than to see wolves out to second league. they are much due as their performances have not been anywhere near last year. backing them is serious lottery. when they can't win they seem to have just enough to draw. they were very disappointing in midweek and couldn't see much quality. i like aston villa here because they have had longer rest and i just tip them to be a bit stronger here with bent proving his worth. correct score 1-2 bolton v liverpool i wonder what kind of response liverpool is going to show after addidas pulled out of their sponsorship deal because of bad results. it may still be in balance but i really like liverpool to step it up here as they have begun to slowly drift down the table and they must regain some trust and win. bolton should be playing in league 2 next year as they are just going through the emotions. my prediction liverpool 0-3 man city v tottenham there never was better time to beat man city this season then this week when they have so many absences and tottenham will see this as their opportunity. they still have hopes of premier league title and will go for it. dzeko may have scored four against them in august but this time he will be well covered and i don't see him doing the same again. i think both teams have equal chance so for me its 1-1 draw and both teams to score arsenal v man utd in the past i've always backed a draw but didn't exactly happen as utd have had better squad but at the moment both of these teams are struggling defensively and may opt to play cautiously. i think this time it may be best to back 1-1 draw
sorry but i def disagree with your arsenal vs manutd game view, no way are both teams going to be cautious, even if they are, arsenal defense is gonna leak goals and you seem to bet on score predictions not bad thing but one goal can ruin your bet right away if it goes the wrong way

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January you are free to disagree and yes i do bet on correct scores from time to time. i think its worth a punt for a million. i will only chose four out of those i said and add them to accumulator with few other team winners and you never know. perhaps you can back up your thoughts as to why??

you are free to disagree and yes i do bet on correct scores from time to time. i think its worth a punt for a million. i will only chose four out of those i said and add them to accumulator with few other team winners and you never know. perhaps you can back up your thoughts as to why??
i agree that betting on scorecast can make you land big money with small stakes, but it something i say goes pearshape most of the time, on the arsenal game, they def want 3 points, or they gonna fall way behind, if you wanted to add as a scorecast, i prob would of choose 3-1 manutd, but it just my input and good luck on your weekend bets,:)

well here we go this weekend isn't looking too bad. there are many games very hard to predict and just the way i like. first of all norwich v chelsea i do believe chelsea will be improved defensively after signing that guy from bolton and norwich, they have been creating decent chances but this is chelsea we are talking about and winning is a must priority to be in the top four. i am quite confident they will see off this game, chelsea 2-0
What sort of reasoning is that? Every side must win games in this division regardless of were they are in the league. Norwich need a win as much as Chelsea do to help with there survival chances. They created plenty of chances against Man United who have a better defence than Chelsea, so what's to say they won't create chances against a poor Chelsea defence

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January I must say, i do have a giggle to myself when, i keep hearing about Chelsea having such a poor defence. I would imagine a few premiership sides would be happy with Cech, boswinga or ivanavic (who is fit for today) Luiz or Cahill ( england international) John Terry and Ashley Cole. Would Chelsea be so high in the league 4th, if they had such an awful defence, seems strange.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Bolton - Liverpool Apart from Luis Suarez Liverpool do not have any major players injured or suspended for this game. Bolton however will be without Gary Cahill who has signed for Chelsea. Moreover, it is not clear whether their main keeper Jussi Jääskeläinen will play against Liverpool. Furthermore, Liverpool have a very impressive record against Bolton and won the last 10 games against them. Odds on Liverpool straight win are a bit short, o taking into account the fact that the Bolton may be without their main keeper and that their key defender joined Chelsea I can see the Reds recording a comfortable win here. Liverpool -1 AH @ 1.92 (4 units) Bet365

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 21-22 January Fulham v Newcastle X2 @ 1.95 (William Hill) Bet of the weekend for me. Newcastle have shown that even without Ba and Tiote they can hold their own recently against QPR (argubly a very similar side in terms of strength to Fulham). Fulham haven't been in the best of form, and like Newcastle (without Ba) don't really have an out and out striker. Newcastle have a solid defence and I expect both teams to cancel each other out. I can't see there being many goals if any in this one and the draw seems very likely.

Fulham v Newcastle X2 @ 1.95 (William Hill) Bet of the weekend for me. Newcastle have shown that even without Ba and Tiote they can hold their own recently against QPR (argubly a very similar side in terms of strength to Fulham). Fulham haven't been in the best of form, and like Newcastle (without Ba) don't really have an out and out striker. Newcastle have a solid defence and I expect both teams to cancel each other out. I can't see there being many goals if any in this one and the draw seems very likely.
DUDE, REALLY, IS THIS A JOKE ? Is this all you could find this weekend ? :rollin There's a little chance for draw, I agree, but there's no freaking chance for away win. Newcastle are without important players and Fulham have their entire squad(- Dembele). Stop misleading people, mkay ? I doubt you even put a penny on that prediction, you're just after screwing people up. The odds for away win HAVE NO VALUE AT ALL. So just bet draw directly cause it hass odds higher than 3.3, instead of betting x2, when it's obvious that Newcastle won't get here what Arsenal couldn't, especially since Fulham kinda needs the points, cause they're in a more delicate position than Newcastle. I'll tell you what, bet on the draw and cover the home win ... and you maay make some profit. I go for the 1x directly cause I think Fulham can win, but they have another home match in hand and they could settle for a draw. AND BY THE WAY, QPR WERE WITHOUT MIDFIELDERS AND A COUPLE OF STRONG DEFENDERS. IF YOU DON'T WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT JUST SHUT IT. The fact that they only won 1-0 proves that they're quite weak.