** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Henry to score again?

Re: Henry to score again?

Henry isn't going to score anyway so I wouldn't put your money on it. The Swansea defence is the best at home in the country. It has 0 - 0 written all over it
Well, you were half right. Paddy Power (and a few other bookies) were running a market on the number of goals Henry would score before he returned to the USA - it's not there now - I wonder if they will put it back, because I'd be interested in backing Henry NOT to score many.

Well' date=' you were half right. Paddy Power (and a few other bookies) were running a market on the number of goals Henry would score before he returned to the USA - it's not there now - I wonder if they will put it back, because I'd be interested in backing Henry NOT to score many.[/quote'] I went to the game as I'm a Swans season ticket holder, have been for years, and Henry really didn't do a lot. He is probably still a real threat if given time and space but is just not up to the pace of the premiership anymore. Spanish football is played at a slower pace and the MSL is snail like in comparison. I wouldn't back Henry to get too many on his return. Beckham stayed in the US as he realised he wasn't up to a season in the premier league anymore, Henry should have done the same. He is a quality player, but that is a poor Arsenal side and won't give him the easy ride he was hoping for. Arseanl were good going forward but poor at the back. I'd be interested in seeing what people think of Swanseas chance of surviving 2 seasons in the PL

I went to the game as I'm a Swans season ticket holder, have been for years, and Henry really didn't do a lot. He is probably still a real threat if given time and space but is just not up to the pace of the premiership anymore. Spanish football is played at a slower pace and the MSL is snail like in comparison. I wouldn't back Henry to get too many on his return. Beckham stayed in the US as he realised he wasn't up to a season in the premier league anymore, Henry should have done the same. He is a quality player, but that is a poor Arsenal side and won't give him the easy ride he was hoping for. Arseanl were good going forward but poor at the back. I'd be interested in seeing what people think of Swanseas chance of surviving 2 seasons in the PL
Thanks. I have had a look at the 'Henry to score' markets and can't find one - if anyone knows of one please tell ... Re. Swansea, I think you have more than a 50% chance of surviving this season - (just seen you are 15.0 to be relegated on Betfair - maybe these odds are good value? Norwich are also 15.0 and QPR are 2.6) In the future, one factor is keeping your manager - will you survive if he leaves for a 'bigger' club?

I went to the game as I'm a Swans season ticket holder, have been for years, and Henry really didn't do a lot. He is probably still a real threat if given time and space but is just not up to the pace of the premiership anymore. Spanish football is played at a slower pace and the MSL is snail like in comparison. I wouldn't back Henry to get too many on his return. Beckham stayed in the US as he realised he wasn't up to a season in the premier league anymore, Henry should have done the same. He is a quality player, but that is a poor Arsenal side and won't give him the easy ride he was hoping for. Arseanl were good going forward but poor at the back. I'd be interested in seeing what people think of Swanseas chance of surviving 2 seasons in the PL
agreed! he didn't live up to it i think everyone is overhyping him because he scored in his first match comeback but as a regular thing, do not expect much. he is an amazingly talented player but don't think he has the goods to make a huge impact at arsenal this year. i would not back him to score.