** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis: Australian Open 2012

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 Played this one earlier. Isner to beat Nalbandian @ 2.190 (Pinnacle:3pts) Feel like Big John is worth a go here, even though Nalbandian is a strong returner and has done well against big servers at different points in his career. I just cannot trust the guy in a slam scenario, he's very up and down, and never seems to be in good enough shape. With Isner you have to be mentally on it, prepared to hang in when sets get tight. Course the fella is limited once the rallies start but as a dog I'm willing to play him here. Wasnt too convincing in rd 1 mind you, but got the job done, Nalby got a handy route through after tired Nieminen retired due his exploits last week. Nemo was getting into his service games, and it had descended into a WTA break-fest in the second set with numerous in succession before the retirement. Worth a small play I think, if the odds were reversed I'd be considering Nalbandian here but probably wouldnt pull the trigger, so it's a tough one to judge IMO. Playing the odds as much as anything.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012

i cannot escape this. chella comes from 5 loses in a row and he is given as a favourite against russell who has beaten hansescu and sweeting quite recently in sydney.why? i ll pay to find out i guess. j.i. chella vs m.russell @ 2,04 (3.5/10)
well i didnt escape it. Rusell was a boring payer in a boring match full of unforced errors. well, life continues and i ll bet on Dimitrov tonight to beat Almagro.he struggled with Chardy(5 setter) last time and i guess that s the reason his win gives such nice odds. my pick is mainly against Almagro the most unstable player there is, than anytihng else... he hasn t two wins in a row(his last win was against kubot, but then again he had lost 1 set with 6-1) the last 6 months and i guess he ll prove this statistic tonight against the ambitious hugely motivated bulgarian Dimitrov - Almagro @ 2,38 (6/10) total units : -3,5

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 John Isner to beat David Nalbandian @ 11/10 BET 365 Strength(7/10) I'm agreement with others about this as well, and the more I think about it the more confident I get. Isner for me really kicked his game on last year, starting around late Spring time. Had a very good hard court swing and pushed Murray in the US Open, which would've been and was beyond him in Oz two years ago. His little run at Paris confirmed his evolution to me and illustrated his willingness to try and step his game up a level in events he usually doesn't bother with. Nalbandian will pose problems with his return but if Isner can get on top of him early then I only see one winner. Just hope Nalby doesn't retire if the match goes long. :hope

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 Right I've stopped messing about with the Overs malarkey. It's time sh*t got real. Alex Bogomolov Jr to beat Michael Llodra @4/5 BET 365 Strength (7/10) Getting on this early doors. Cannot take Llodra's win over Gulbis too seriously; obviously the Latvian clowned around to a large extent. The Frenchman is 32 now and is not going to develop his game now to any meaningful extent, which should spell trouble against a grinder like Bolgomolov, who will, in my opinion, get Llodra in a big tizzy after a while and have him shanking balls everywhere. The Russian has really made progress in the last year and over five sets I can see him overwhelming the flaky Llodra and just being too darn consistent and motivated to progress in the tournament. :hope

LOL Killing Ljubicic in 5 sets ... I personally wouldn't touch that match as far as a match result goes ...
27 aces my friend! Do not take the phrase from the entire story and laugh about it! I plat tennis regularly and the worst thing you want to when playing is to have a player that serves like a mad man! You can forget about rhythm, concentration , anything ... You have to win but you know you will not have many chances! Is tripling the pressure!

Killed Ljubicic in five sets!? Behave yourself son, you can't kill anyone in five sets. He was two sets down. More like he battled back. Perhaps you could say gunned down, or perhaps even slayed, as he was the lower ranked player. From reading big tub o' lube's quotes afterwards, he said he never plays well in heat and it was more a case of him wilting than Lacko turning into a cold-blooded murderer and killing him. I'd like to rephrase for you. Lacko edged past Ljubicic in five sets. How does that sound?
27 aces my friend! Do not take the phrase from the entire story and laugh about it! I play tennis regularly and the worst thing you want to when playing is to have a player that serves like a mad man! You can forget about rhythm, concentration , anything ... You have to win but you know you will not have many chances! Is tripling the pressure!

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 WTA - Doubles Australian Open Grandin N. / V. Uhlirova - Carstea S. / Safarova L. 18.01.12 02:00CET Face to face meeting players Grandin N. / V. Uhlirova vs Carstea S. / Safarova L. - never meet. The 1-st pair is made up of South African Natalie Grandin (24th place in the doubles rankings WTA) and Czech player Uhlirova (23th place in the doubles rankings WTA). Grandin and Uhlirova together in pairs to play for third year and do it pretty well, having achieved little progress in the last season. In less than 3 years this pair played 75 matches: 40 victories and 35 defeats. As for the performances on hard, they played 42 matches (56% of all games): 23 wins and 19 defeats. During career, Grandin and Uhlirova won only one tournament - on the hard in Seoul (KOR, 2011), but lost the finals twice, losing the final of the tournament in the same Seoul in 2010 and at a tournament in Cincinnati (USA, 2011). Last year at the Australian Open the couple has made a very good results, coming out in the 1/4 finals, losing only to a strong pair G. Dulko / F. Pennetta 0:2 (0:6,3:6). On the other Grand Slam tournaments couple does not performance shown. In a word, Grandin N. / V. Uhlirova - a pair, fairly strong and established that at every tournament is considered as one of the favorites to win. Last game Grandin N. / V. Uhlirova: 11.01.12 M. Kirilenko / Petrova N. - N. Grandin / Uhlirova V. 2:1 (6:4, 4:6, 10:6) 10.01.12 Danilidu / T. Tanasugarn - N. Grandin / Uhlirova V. 0:2 (6:7, 2:6) 03.01.12 Grandin N. / V. Uhlirova - Bart E. / Dellaqua 1:2 (1:6, 7:5, 11: 13) 21.10.11 V. King / Shvedova J. - N. Grandin / Uhlirova V. 2:1 (6:4, 2:6, 10:8) 19.10.11 N. Grandin / Uhlirova V. - P. Herzog / Pervak K. 2:1 (4:6, 6:3, 13:11) 2nd pair made of Romanian Sorana Carstea (64th in doubles ranking WTA) and Czech tennis player Lucia Safarova (111th place in the doubles rankings WTA). The pair played together only 7 games: 3 wins and 4 loses, only in 4 tournaments. Let examine one by one: * 1st participation was in 2010, at the US Open (USA), where they first won a pair of mediocre K. Flipkens / J. Woehr 2:1 (6:7,6:0,6:3), and then were defeated by G. Dulko / F. Pennetta 0:2 (0:6,4:6). Last games Carstea S. / L. Safarova: 07.07.11 Carstea S. / L. Safarova - Dolonts V. / A. Tatishvili 0:2 (2:6, 3:6) - a tournament in Bastad (SWE, Clay) 05.07.11 Carstea S. / L. Safarova - A. Amanmuradova / Hlavachkova A. 2:1 (1:6, 6:4, 11:9) - a tournament in Bastad (SWE, Clay) 21.01.11 Black K / AN Rodionov. - Carstea S. / L. Safarova 2:0 (6:4, 7:5) (for Australian Open 2011) 19.01.11 Carstea S. / L. Safarova - Boruell S. / M. Pelletier 2:1 (5:7, 6:2, 6:2) (at the Australian Open in 2011) 14.09.10 Carstea S. / L. Safarova - Gullikson K. / Spears A 0:2 (6:7, 4:6) - a tournament Quebec City (CAN, I_Hard) Of these games can be seen that there is nothing special about Romanian and Czech in the pair. Most likely, Sorana and Safarova game on pair together - to be an opportunity to train, in order to better prepare for the upcoming matches in singles. In addition, Sorana Carstea won today Samantha Stosur's on singles, it will work on her state, as she will get a bit distracted. In this confrontation, I believe there is a clear favorite - a pair made of N. Grandin / Uhlirova V. Pick: N. Grandin / Uhlirova V. 1.68 Bwin Russian Football 2011/12 Thread KavkaZ, keep an eye on the stats - thread

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 Three picks for the ladies today; Christina McHale vs Marina Erakovic – McHale -3 games 2.1 at bet365 Saw a bit of McHale during the American hard court events in August / September last year and was impressed by some her performances and results, as she beat the likes of Kuzentsova, Bartoli and Wozniaki. She made the final 32 of the US Open during that run and she has an excellent opportunity to do similar here against Erakovic. Her opponent has very little pedigree at this level, and was made to work by a player about 157 places below her in the first round, whilst McHale coasted through against the 24th seed Safarova. This to me highlights the difference in ability between the two. I expect a routine if not emphatic win and hopefully she’ll be able to cover the handicap. Kim Clijsters vs Stephanie Foretz-Gacon – Foretz Gacon under 4.5 games 2.10 at Paddy Power Not overly confident about taking a game line so short but I can see nothing else but a thrashing by Clijsters tonight and 6-2 6-2 or better seems a very possible score line. Not sure how Baltacha managed to lose the first round against Gacon as the French women has barely played on hard courts at this level in the last couple of years. Clijsters on the other hand is a pro on this surface, the reigning champ at this slam and will simply have way too much power and skill for her opponent here. Victoria Azarenka vs Casey Dellacqua – Second set under 8.5 games 1.83 at Ladbrokes To be honest, both sets could go under and I’m expecting a good win for Azarenka here, however there is a tiny chance that with Dellacqua playing at her home tournament with her home fans backing her she could start with a bit of tempo and maybe snatch a few games. I expect Azarenka to show her quality however and weather any storm the Aussie throws at here, and once she gets on top I can’t see Dellacqua offering much afterwards. All the previous 4 sets between these two have gone under 8.5 games. Again all bets placed with a small 1 unit stake. :hope

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 Just one for today. Olivier Rochus (+2.5 sets) to beat Tomas Berdych @ 2.36 with Pinnacle Berdych dropped a set against Ramos and he really sometimes goes missing in longer matches for a set or two. Rochus is the in-form player right now and I would not be completely shocked if he actually beat Berdych. He can frustrate opponents with his slices and dropshots and the Czech may struggle with that.

Three picks for the ladies today; Christina McHale vs Marina Erakovic – McHale -3 games 2.1 at bet365 Saw a bit of McHale during the American hard court events in August / September last year and was impressed by some her performances and results, as she beat the likes of Kuzentsova, Bartoli and Wozniaki. She made the final 32 of the US Open during that run and she has an excellent opportunity to do similar here against Erakovic. Her opponent has very little pedigree at this level, and was made to work by a player about 157 places below her in the first round, whilst McHale coasted through against the 24th seed Safarova. This to me highlights the difference in ability between the two. I expect a routine if not emphatic win and hopefully she’ll be able to cover the handicap. Kim Clijsters vs Stephanie Foretz-Gacon – Foretz Gacon under 4.5 games 2.10 at Paddy Power Not overly confident about taking a game line so short but I can see nothing else but a thrashing by Clijsters tonight and 6-2 6-2 or better seems a very possible score line. Not sure how Baltacha managed to lose the first round against Gacon as the French women has barely played on hard courts at this level in the last couple of years. Clijsters on the other hand is a pro on this surface, the reigning champ at this slam and will simply have way too much power and skill for her opponent here. Victoria Azarenka vs Casey Dellacqua – Second set under 8.5 games 1.83 at Ladbrokes To be honest, both sets could go under and I’m expecting a good win for Azarenka here, however there is a tiny chance that with Dellacqua playing at her home tournament with her home fans backing her she could start with a bit of tempo and maybe snatch a few games. I expect Azarenka to show her quality however and weather any storm the Aussie throws at here, and once she gets on top I can’t see Dellacqua offering much afterwards. All the previous 4 sets between these two have gone under 8.5 games. Again all bets placed with a small 1 unit stake. :hope
Erakovic looked pretty useful against Kerber about ten days ago(in Hobart I think), was serving for the match but snatched defeat from the jaws of victory She's a talented player though and I think she'll give McHale a run for her money, so I'm gonna hold my fire, perhaps throw some money on in running (if I'm still awake at that hour!)

Sport Tennis
Event Lukas Lacko - Donald Young
Selection 1
Strength 10/10
Date 18/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.02
Reasoning Second round of the Australian Open and we find two young players, Lukas Lacko from Slovakia and Donald young the left-hander from the USA. This will be the 2nd meeting between the two, first one won by Young last year at the US Open in straight sets (3-0). I don`t know why but I like how Lacko behaving so far. Despite his 119 rank he is one very talented player who has just so few issues that I don`t see them so far if he made it this way. He went to the qualifiers beating Pospisil, Bedene and Bubka in straight sets, followed by the one against the big croatian Ljubicic, coming back from 2 sets down to take it 3-6, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4, 6-4. On the other side Young a talented player as well but not experienced enough in my oppinion despite the fact that at his 22 years he is proud of beating at least top ranker. Another proof of that is the match he played in the first round against the world number, I don`t know over 200, who you would think would be a straight setter but no, it was 3-2 (set score) with one lost by 1 game. I think here at Melbourne at least Lacko is feeling good and could win against Donald who could be wild at times.

Event Stakhovsky S. (Ukr) - Anderson K. (Rsa)
Selection Stakhovsky S. +1.5 sets (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 18/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.51
Reasoning Well I watched Anderson in Auckland and he really doesn't impressed me after he failed in straight sets 6-4 6-3 against world number 91 Mannarino who prefers clay. These two never played before. Kevin won 3-0 against Nielsen but Dane is in awful fit right now, no service, no forehand, bad moving on court he is slow. On the other hand Stakhovsky had played a five setter in opening round, but after he stopped Nishikori two months ago he really has good weapons to take one set here, why not two or the match.

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 2/10 Cipolla - Lopez CS: 0-3 @ 2.55 Betsson Lopez playing good on this surface. Cipolla beat Davydenko in the first round, but i don't like Davy the fixer. Lopez have more quality and a very good service to beat Cipolla quickly. 2/10 Lacko tb. Young @ 2.00 Bwin Young playing not good the last weeks. Lacko playing very well and i like his game on this surface. It is not easy for him, but i think he can beat Young here if Young played like the last weeks. 3/10 Baghdatis tb. Wawrinka @ 1.73 WilliamHill Baggy playing good last weeks. But he is not steady in this tournaments. Wawrinka the same. He like this surface, but can he handle his form and beat Baggy here? I think not. 4/10 Almagro tb. Dimitrov @ 1.73 StanJames Almagro playing bad against Sugita and playing a very bad set against Kubot. But from the second set he will played better and i think he will win this match against Dimitrov. Dimitrov had not a easy game against Chardy and he have not enough quality to win here. 5/10 Isner tb. Nalbaldian @ 2.20 WilliamHill Why is Isner dog here? Fatty Nalbaldian had a easy first round. But can he handle the service from Isner? I think Isner can win this games in maybe 4 or 5 sets. For me its this a 55/45 spot, nice odds for Isner! 7/10 Lopez -1.5 set tb. Cipolla @ 1.55 SBOBet See above! Goodluck all!

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 Fish M.-Falla A. (18.01. 01:00) 1 1,15 Kohlschreiber P.-Riba P. (18.01. 01:00) 1 1,10 BerdychT(h-9,5)-Rochus O. (18.01. 01:00) 2 1,50 Anderson Kev.(h-3,5)-Stakh (18.01. 01:00) 1 1,60 Nadal R.(h-10,5)-Haas T. (18.01. 03:30) 2 1,50 Karlović I.(sš)-Berlocq C. (18.01. 04:45) 1 1,40 Tomic B.-Querrey S. (18.01. 09:00) 1 1,35 Raonic M.-Petzschner P. (19.01. 01:00) 1 1,25 Monfils G.-Bellucci T. (19.01. 01:00) 1 1,20 Tsonga JW.-Mello R. (19.01. 01:00) 1 1,05 Roddick A.-Hewitt L. (19.01. 01:00) 1 1,40 Troicki V.-Kukushkin M. (19.01. 01:00) 1 1,20 MirnyM/NestorD-MitchelB/​Re (19.01. 01:00) 1 1,10 LlodraM/ZimonjN-KerrJo/​You (19.01. 01:00) 1 1,15 BolelliS/FogniF-MachadRui/​ (18.01. 01:00) 1 1,45 LipskyS/RamR-MontanA/​Ramos (18.01. 01:00) 1 1,35 Tipsarević J.-Duckworth J. (19.01. 01:00) 1 1,05 Del Potro J.M.-Kavčić B. (18.01. 02:15) 1 1,05 overall coefficients: 62,175 stake:0.5/10 :zzz

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 Yen-Hsun Lu - Florent Serra Yen-Hsun LU plays very well on hard surfaces, he is a hard worker and a gut that knows how to dominate a match. Serra is a guy that had his best moments years ago, 2004-2005. I expect a match in which Yen-Hsun Lu will use his good serve! Serra usually gives more chances of break so a logic bet! Lu -4.5 games @ 1.93 with Centrebet Berdych vs Rochus Rochus is going to upset also this Czech player as he did with other good tennis players. The Belgian is an unusual player, is one that never let it go and one that knows very well his minuses and his pluses. Berdych is not on top of his form and had problems with Ramos-Vinolas. I expect a tight game and for sure a win for Berdych. But Rochus is still with the value on AH! Rochus +8.5 games @ 1.82 with Centrebet

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 A couple for the men as well, again on small 1 unit stakes just to keep things interesting. Rafa Nadal vs Tommy Haas – under 29.5 game 1.83 at Blue Sq Whilst Haas is still a decent player on his day I don’t think he has the quality to see of one of the top players such as Rafa, and last year he was beaten quite comprehensively by the likes of Roddick and Del Potro. I don’t think it’s too much to ask of Rafa to do the same today especially when something like a 6-4, 6-4 , 6-3 would cover this and is well within reach for Nadal, who has started this event brightly, only needing 24 games to see off Kuzentsov. They have played each other once in a grand slam at this event in 2009 and Rafa won that game in 26 games. Stan Wawrinka vs Marcos Baghdatis - Wawrinka to win 2.20 at bet365 Bit surprised to see so much difference in the odds between these two here and can see no real reason why Baghdatis is favourite so will chance my luck with Stan. Wawrinka has won both the previous head to heads between the two, is 20 places higher in the rankings and his performances at grand slams have been just as good if not better than Baghdatis’s in the last couple of years, including that run he had last year beating Roddick and Monfils to make the quarters in Melbourne. :hope

Event Berdych T. (Cze) - Rochus O. (Bel)
Selection Rochus O. +2.5 sets (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 18/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.32
Reasoning Well Rochus is in his best days right now after he reached the final in Auckland, where failed 6-4 6-3 against Ferrer, but he managed to broke Ferrer and also missed couple of brake points. Berdych leads 6-3 head to head he took last three matches in straight sets but he showed poor fit against Ramos who play hard court only on a Grand Slam level and is wholly claycourter. Still Rochus is not finished to big tennis and I will trust him taking one set here.

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 Nadal R.(h-10,5)-Haas T. (18.01. 03:30) 2 1,50 Haas has made a good victory in the first round against the qualifier Kudla. Perhaps it is unnecessary to make the three sets, and spent way too much energy, but in the end it is good that he did not have to play five sets. Germany was the better player in the match, and set that had not lost, that he had used one of eight break opportunities. Given the conditions that prevailed and the fact that Haas is not the flower of youth, it was good plays Haas, which is well served, but poorly exploited his break chances. It is extremely realistic before meeting with Nadal, but obviously does not mean that they will give up so easily: - Of course you do not want to be a sparring partner. I go to court to win. But I got realistic at this stage of his career. Everything, and more than that, it must go in my favor that I would beat Nadal. Players at the top of world charts are very strong. You II over its borders in order to have a chance. The biggest news of the first details, hope is not what he won, but his knee, which has unexpectedly become a topic of conversation. The day before the tournament, Nadal felt pain in his knee, he said ˝ worst he had ever felt ˝, which was questionable performance at the tournament. However, intensive treatment, and the painkillers were apparently carried out their, and Nadal took to the field with a bandage on the knee. - I began to found a little scared and nevozan because I was very disappointed on Sunday. But after the first 10 games, I started to play in a normal state. The best thing is that I felt the knee very well. I was more scared of uno today's match, but the future, given that I have 48 hours until the next time round. Confident as I am after onakvih pain I was able to play. I have great hope that nothing similar will happen again - said Nadal after winning poured that nobody talked about tennis.

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2012 Karlović I.(sš)-Berlocq C. (18.01. 04:45) 1 1,40 karlo met with Melzer entering the ratio sets 0-12 in the previous five matches against. After the match in the first round here, reduced to 3-12. When playing against Karlovic, a good mutual ratio is an indication that you have read his game, and is usually a good sign to meet with him. But Karlovic played an almost perfect match, in which everything is functioning at the highest level. Unlike Doha, when tormented with the service, here is fired 24 aces and scored the first run-on 78% of services. No harm is done return, where he took a 38% points on the Austrian service, which is usually a figure which, when it comes from 30%, meaning that Karlovic in a good position. According to a statement Melzer, is obviously Karlovic was the one who was stronger when it was most important: - The tie-break I took the important points. Against such a player you can not afford mistakes, and I made a couple of light on the volley. Against him have only three or four occasions, but if they do not take, you will lose very quickly. It will be hard Karlovic refrain from thinking that he has a great chance for the third round of a Grand Slam, when between him and the result is Carlos Berlocq. The Argentine is a master of concrete, to put it mildly, but he managed to solve the qualifier who failed to take advantage of that fact. What Brelocq there, and what is positive is that the fighter. The man, after all, remained steadfast in the struggle for the collection of any game against Djokovic in the last U.S. Open, with such passion that could embarrass many players. Against weaker players like Hutě Galung it can go, even on concrete. In the end the difference was only in HCP et points, a number of breaks was the same (5) on both sides, which shows how much of the match was izjednačenom.

Sport Tennis
Event Riba - Kohlschreiber
Selection Riba +8.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 2/10
Date 18/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 1.87
Reasoning Kohlschreiber of course is huge favourite of this match, but I can't understand this handicap line. Kohlschreiber in first round have big troubles against not 100% fit Monaco, who played first match in 2012. Kohlschreiber won this match after 5 sets. Riba on the other hand played against expeirnece Albert Montanes, won in 4 sets(won two TB) and made 17 aces in this match. This line is too high

Event Benesova I. (Cze) - Peng S. (Chn
Selection Benesova I.
Strength 10/10
Date 18/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 3.00
Reasoning Bennesova leads 2-0 head to head both matches won in straight sets. She played wonderful two weeks ago when stopped world number 6 the winner of US Open Stosur in straight sets 6-4 6-2, she failed in next round but played against Klijsters. Peng failed against Cibukova and Hradecka this year, she will not feel today comfortable against Benesova. I think the Czech woman has good chances here to reach next round if she show the fit of Brisbane.

Sport Tennis
Event Kavcic - Del Potro
Selection Kavcic +9 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 2/10
Date 18/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.85
Reasoning Next too high line for tonight matches. Kavcic played against Del Potro in last season at Roland Garros grand slam, lost with exactly 9 games. Australian Open surface is faster and this is good chance for Kavcic to make more games. Kavcic in first round won in straight sets against James Ward. Del Potro lost set against Adrian Mannarino and played bad, especially on the serve, many break points for French player.

Sport Tennis
Event Lopez - Cipolla
Selection Lopez -1.5 sets (Asian-handicap)
Strength 2/10
Date 18/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 1.55
Reasoning I can't image Cipolla win here and I can't image more than one set for him here. Feliciano Lopez look amazing on the serve in first round match, is totally untouchable in service games. Won 7-6, 6-3, 7-6 agaiinst Leo Mayer. Big mentall power in key moments. Cipolla won in 5 long sets against Davydenko, who is very poor in this moment. Cipolla not serving good, lost 9 service games in this match. So, Lopez 3-0 or 3-1.

Sport Tennis
Event Brianti - Bratchikova
Selection Brianti +3 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 2/10
Date 18/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.00
Reasoning Brianti is more experience player on this level, no doubts in that. In this moment is 70 position higher than Bratchikova, who never been in TOP100 in career. Bratchikova in first round made huge sensation and beat Pennetta in three sets, but Flavia looked terrible on the court. Brianti is very consitent player and feel really nice on hard courts, in first round not have any troubles against Falconi.

Sport Tennis
Event Jankovic-Chang
Selection Over 16.5
Strength 2/10
Date 18/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Victor Chandler @ 1.85
Reasoning Victor Chandler made mistake with this line in my opinion. Jankovic of course is huge favourite, but I see chances for Chang to make 5 games in this match. Chang is really good player, geat footwork, not bad on serve, good on the return. Won Q and in first round won in straight sets against Martic. Jankovic destroy Robson in first round, but Robson footwork been terrible in this match