** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem, North & South Jan 14

BlueSQ Bet Prem Saturday 14 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kettering Town v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 GMT) 7/2 11/4 3/5 110.26 %
maximize.gif Tamworth v Wrexham (15:00 GMT) 3 5/2 19/20 103.84 %
BlueSQ Bet North Saturday 14 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bishop's Stortford v Harrogate Town (15:00 GMT) 9/10 14/5 3 104.23 %
maximize.gif Eastwood Town v Colwyn Bay (15:00 GMT) 1/50 1/4 1/50 276.08 %
maximize.gif FC Halifax Town v Worcester City (15:00 GMT) 3/4 11/4 7/2 105.19 %
maximize.gif Histon v Gloucester City (15:00 GMT) 5/4 5/2 17/10 110.47 %
maximize.gif Hyde FC v Corby Town (15:00 GMT) 8/15 10/3 4 109.11 %
maximize.gif Nuneaton Town v Blyth Spartans (15:00 GMT) 2/5 10/3 11/2 109.13 %
maximize.gif Solihull Moors v Gainsborough Trinity (15:00 GMT) 13/8 13/5 13/10 109.42 %
maximize.gif Workington v Altrincham FC (15:00 GMT) 7/5 13/5 6/4 109.77 %
BlueSQ Bet South Saturday 14 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eastbourne Borough v Dorchester Town (15:00 GMT) 29/20 13/5 13/8 106.69 %
maximize.gif Farnborough v Boreham Wood (15:00 GMT) 6/4 13/5 13/8 105.66 %
maximize.gif Havant & Waterlooville v Maidenhead United (15:00 GMT) 6/5 13/5 9/5 108.74 %
maximize.gif Sutton United v Thurrock (15:00 GMT) 8/15 10/3 5 106.21 %
maximize.gif Truro City v Chelmsford City (15:00 GMT) 11/5 13/5 21/20 107.34 %
maximize.gif Weston-super-Mare v Welling United (15:00 GMT) 15/8 13/5 6/5 108.08 %
maximize.gif Woking v Bromley (15:00 GMT) 2/7 4 7 110.06 %

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem, North & South Jan 14 Gainsborough Trinity away at Solihull Moors (13/10 Bet365, Coral, William Hill) Confidence is high at Trinity and they are emerging as an effective play-off contender. They've beaten Hyde and Staly at home recently, and lost out to a late Halifax goal. They are organised enough to beat a Solihull side who are no mugs - in fact, they have followed the Trinity template this season - but they are misfiring at the moment and the price is value for a side coming into play-off form.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem, North & South Jan 14 Theres an interesting interview with Mark Cooper on the BBC website. He has got in contact with the Conference to see if he can sign some players as he reckons its in the rules that they have to have a squad of 16. He has three or four players ready to sign if he gets the go ahead. If not they are going to be very light at the back against a FGR side who have been great away all season and probably didnt deserve to lose to Mansfield last week.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem, North & South Jan 14 It does not seem that Kettering's embargo has been lifted so as I mention above they will be light in defence. Sadly no bookie seems to be offering handicap betting on the game so trying to work out to bet on the game in an effort to make money out of it.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem, North & South Jan 14 Weston-Super-Mare v Welling The home side are actually top of the form table in the Blue Square South at the moment based on the last eight games. Their home form has been especially solid as they have won four of their last five and have only lost three times there all season. They have picked up 19 points from their last eight matches and that run has meant they are on the edge of the play-offs. Welling are currently in second place behind Woking in the league but that is mainly because their home form is strong. Away it is a different matter and all five defeats this season have come on their travels. For whatever reason performances just don’t seem to be as good on the road and in their last eight away games they have won only two. I often look to take them on when they play away and this game looks a good cance to do so with bet365 and Paddy Power going 13/8 about a Weston win.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem, North & South Jan 14

It does not seem that Kettering's embargo has been lifted so as I mention above they will be light in defence. Sadly no bookie seems to be offering handicap betting on the game so trying to work out to bet on the game in an effort to make money out of it.
So you would take FGR on HC against Kettering?

So you would take FGR on HC against Kettering?
I would unless it comes out Kettering have been allowed to bring players in but its getting late in the day for that now so it seems like it isnt going to happen. Like I say though no one seems to have handicap prices. There are none on oddschecker and I checked Blue Square and Betvictor (new name for VC) and nothing on there and they usually do have handicap betting. Blue Square actually only have match prices available which is unlike them. FGR have been struggling for goals of late but given the strength of Ketterings defence tomorrow they are bound to get plenty of chances.

I would unless it comes out Kettering have been allowed to bring players in but its getting late in the day for that now so it seems like it isnt going to happen. Like I say though no one seems to have handicap prices. There are none on oddschecker and I checked Blue Square and Betvictor (new name for VC) and nothing on there and they usually do have handicap betting. Blue Square actually only have match prices available which is unlike them. FGR have been struggling for goals of late but given the strength of Ketterings defence tomorrow they are bound to get plenty of chances.
Ok, maybe take the HT/FT with unibet or betvictor although odds seem to be a bit bad.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem, North & South Jan 14 This Russian bookie http://betcityru.com/ offers FGR -1.5 @2,40! Don't know how secure are they on-line as I'm only betting in their street shop here. Should I put some on FGR at that price, is that value? Other local shops here have FGR Total Goals Over 2.5 at around evens, but this one http://www.mozzartbet.com have the same bet at 2,90. That must be value!? What's your prediction on a correct score there addpea?

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem, North & South Jan 14 Well the latest news is that Peterborough are reporting that a couple of their young players have joined Kettering on loan as the Conference have allowed them to sign some players. One is a striker and one is a left-back. The local journlist who I am following on twitter thinks it might not be allowed but he is obviously trying to find out more. Worth waiting and seeing what the final story is before placing any money.

This Russian bookie http://betcityru.com/ offers FGR -1.5 @2,40! Don't know how secure are they on-line as I'm only betting in their street shop here. Should I put some on FGR at that price, is that value? Other local shops here have FGR Total Goals Over 2.5 at around evens, but this one http://www.mozzartbet.com have the same bet at 2,90. That must be value!?
If the situation stays as it is, with Cooper in charge of a squad of between 12 and 14 players for tomorrow, one or two of whom are carrying knocks and all of whom are unhappy and hardly likely to pulling up any trees, I think it's perfectly possible that Forest Green could score four or five. The nature of the match - that FGR need a result rather than a cricket score - suggests they could quickly build a 2-0 lead and sit on it. I would think a HT-FT or -1.5 should be the main play, with some smaller stakes put on the wilder bets. If there is a sending off or Kettering run out of subs, FGR could really get amongst the goals.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem, North & South Jan 14 Tamworth vs Wrexham Carretaker manager and striker Andy Morell has done so far a great-great job and is looking to maintain the lead in Conference for Wrexham. They are one points behind Fleetwood, but 1 game in hand. This means they need 3 points here and I am pretty sure they will come here to get those points. Tamworth are unbeaten so far at home by Wrecsam, but are in a very bad form, 6 win less matches. I f we consider that they lost with Luton and Alfreton we could say that they will have no chance tomorrow here. I will back Wrecsam just cause they are good and in form. The fact that they will bring Brighton on their avenue after 1-1 away last week is going to bring to this game a lot of supporters. Wrecsam will be powerful through their great game play and I back them very confident! away win @ 1.96 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem, North & South Jan 14 It has been confirmed that they have been allowed extra players by the Conference to help make the numbers. It does make you wonder why it has taken until now for Kettering to work that out. Danny Mills has been at Tamworth this season and has scored three goals and scored 6 when on loan at Kettering last season whilst the other player doesnt seem to have played any first team football. Kettering didnt train until Thursday this week and they are still going to be light on bodys. Although Im not going to start betting with Russian bookies myself I wouldnt put you off having a small interest on the handicap at that price.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem, North & South Jan 14 FG Rovers -1.25 Tough situation for Kettering, managers changed, embargo on transfers and team not payed since november. For this game again probems in putting together a decent squad, league did intervene so Kettering might be able to fill thier lines and allowed them to loan two players: Nathan Ralph and Danny Mills from Peterborough, still managers wotrds: players will have to play out of their positions. They did play decent last time, but i really wonder what is with morale of the players, again questions over possible fears from inuries that could hamper them transfers to other clubs. FGR also in slump, but last time against Mansfield they did not play badly, imo they could both live with a point then, they aslo signed new goalie Russel from another struggler Darlington. IMO win is not in question but for value seeking ah must be played. 1.95 bet365 & 2.02 sbobet