** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Liverpool -1.5 @ 2.24 pinnacle Stoke were very fortunate to beat Liverpool at home earlier in the season and though Liverpool beat them in the Carling Cup, they will be looking to make up for it here. Liverpool are coming off a good defensive performance in beating Man City midweek, and with most of the team playing in this game, there is some concern for tiredness, but with the team sitting back in the second half, they would have had to put too much effort in defending when comparing to have to attack as well. Stoke like to play it high and long, but Liverpool have plenty of height in defence to cope with it. However they have their own player, Carroll, who likes the ball in the air, and with the return of Gerrard, they have a player who can provide him with quality balls to put away. Stoke have struggled at Anfield in recent years, and expect them to have problems here, as they are also likely to be missing players like Woodgate, Wilkinson and Shotton, which mean their depth will be really tested here. Liverpool to win well here, on the back of the euphoria of beating Man City, they will be looking to ensure they beat Stoke and gain another 3 points. Stoke did what they do best vs liverpool at home, defend and score on the break Stoke contrary to popular belief only play high and long if Kenwyne Jones is playing Shotton and woodgate are second string players not first choice Stoke have one of the best bench's in the league Key to this from a stoke point of view If Kenwyne jones starts, they have probably written it off If the wingers play along with crouch then they are at least going to give it a go Realistically not much chance of a stoke win (on historic form stoke tend to write off matches against big teams and play for a draw or rest players, there as been less evidence of this in the current season) but the gap is narrowing season by season As a stoke fan i will be having my customary £10 on the win, if i were a neutral i would be looking somewhere else for better value. i would definitly look at the team sheet before betting against/for stoke

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Striker Robbie Keane is in contention to make his Aston Villa debut - subject to obtaining international clearance - in Saturday's home Premier League clash with Everton. The Los Angeles Galaxy player, who has joined Villa on a two-month loan, will replace Achilles injury victim Emile Heskey - sidelined for a month - in the squad. Goalkeeper Shay Given is available after a six week lay-off with a hamstring problem but defender Carlos Cuellar (thigh) and midfielder Chris Herd (ankle) are still ruled out. New signing Darron Gibson goes straight into Everton's squad for Saturday's match at Villa Park. The midfielder was registered in time to be eligible after his move from Manchester United. A hamstring injury to Sylvain Distin leaves manager David Moyes with more problems at centre-back as Phil Jagielka is still sidelined by a knee problem, which could mean a start for Shane Duffy, who only made his first league appearance as a substitute in the midweek defeat at Tottenham. Aston Villa have failed to score in six of their last nine Premier League games. Five of the last six meetings between Aston Villa and Everton have ended as draws. Aston Villa have lost none of the last 11 matches against Everton (W4 D7 L0).

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January West Brom v Norwich West Brom head coach Roy Hodgson will check on the fitness of six first-team regulars before naming his side for the home Barclays Premier League clash with Norwich. Hodgson has to assess the chances of centre-backs Gareth McAuley and Jonas Olsson (both calf), winger Jerome Thomas (groin), midfielders Paul Scharner (Achilles) and Youssouf Mulumbu (groin) plus striker Shane Long (back) being available. Skipper Chris Brunt (fractured ankle), fellow midfielder Zoltan Gera (knee) and defender Steven Reid (ankle and knee) are definitely ruled out. Goalkeeper John Ruddy returns to the Norwich squad after missing the FA Cup win against Burnley after his partner gave birth to a daughter. Full-back Marc Tierney is back in training after recovering from a groin injury. On-loan Manchester United defender Ritchie De Laet (back) is still out. Centre-forward James Vaughan and defender Elliott Ward (both knee) are still several weeks from returning. West Brom have won their last four league matches against Norwich City.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Chelsea v Sunderland Florent Malouda is doubtful for Chelsea's Barclays Premier League game against Sunderland. The winger picked up a knock in Sunday's FA Cup win over Portsmouth and failed to train on Wednesday or Thursday. Daniel Sturridge and John Terry have both been passed fit but the game comes a week too soon for Michael Essien (knee), Branislav Ivanovic and John Obi Mikel (both hamstring), while Didier Drogba and Salomon Kalou are on African Nations Cup duty. If Chelsea can complete the signing of Gary Cahill he will not be eligible for the fixture, with the club having missed the player registration deadline. Nicklas Bendtner could return to the Sunderland squad at the weekend. The Denmark international missed the FA Cup third-round victory over Peterborough because of a knee injury, but is expected to be available for the game at Stamford Bridge. If so, he will be joined in the squad by fellow frontman Fraizer Campbell, who is available for the first time since August 2010 after recovering from a second serious knee problem, but Jack Colback (ankle), Wes Brown (groin) and Titus Bramble (calf/Achilles) remain on the casualty list. Chelsea have won 13 of the last 14 Premier League meetings against Sunderland (W13 L1).

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Liverpool v Stoke City Defender Jose Enrique is set to return to Liverpool's starting line-up for Saturday's visit of Stoke in the Premier League. The Spaniard was left out for tactical reasons in the Carling Cup semi-final first leg win over Manchester City but is likely to return. Midfielder Jay Spearing sustained a minor hamstring injury in midweek and that is likely to allow Charlie Adam to regain his place. Stoke manager Tony Pulis has concerns over a number of players ahead of Saturday's trip to Anfield. Defenders Jonathan Woodgate, Marc Wilson and Ryan Shotton are all nursing what Pulis describes as "niggles" and will be assessed. Andy Wilkinson could return at the back having overcome his recent knee injury, while the likes of goalkeeper Thomas Sorensen, winger Matthew Etherington and striker Peter Crouch are set to be restored to the team after they were rested for last weekend's FA Cup victory at Gillingham. Stoke scored from their only shot on target (a penalty) in their 1-0 win over the Reds who failed to score with any other seven shots on target. Stoke have lost just one of their last eight Premier League games (W5 D2 L1). There have been just 11 goals scored in the seven Premier League games between Liverpool and Stoke. The Potters have failed to score in their three Premier League trips to Anfield and have netted just once in their last 10 away games against Liverpool. Stoke have never won away in the top flight against Liverpool in 48 attempts (W0 D9 L39), the most winless games by one team at the home of another in top flight history. Liverpool have lost just two of their last 15 Premier League games (W7 D6 L2). The Reds are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League matches at Anfield (W4 D6), but have drawn five of their last seven.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January West Brom v Norwich Prem League 3pm IMO Lay of the day are West Brom today. Lay them at 2.06 Betfair You can then back 3 correct score winning bets for West B rom as cover. Eg - 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 or others if you think they are more likely. Hence covering more possible outcomes here you have covered a Norwich win & a draw plus 3 possible outcomes of a West Brom win. Betting is all about narrowing your liabilities. There is no way that i would be backing West Brom at 2.06 with a home record of P9, W2, D2, L6 scored 7, conceded 12. Norwich beat QPR last away game then previously drew away at Everton & Wolves going ahead in both these games. Good Luck all! :ok

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January 1pt - Chelsea v Sunderland - Sunderland Draw NO BET @ 6.8 on Betfair Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea.... A conundrum at the best of times, you never really know what team is going to turn up and for that reason alone it's worth opposing them, throw in a few more facts and you'll see why I believe my bet is justified. Chelsea have a 60% win rate at home, this would mean at 6.8 this bet represents a decent and fair level of value. Sunderland have a non loss rate of 50% away, you get the idea here that 50% of the time this bet would either pay out or refund. Chelsea have been lackluster since their excellent win against a previously unbeaten Man City, on their day Chelsea would win this game with Sunderland but last year Sunderland managed a resounding 0-3 win away at the Bridge, bar the 7-2 thrasing in 2010, matches between these two are close and I look at the recent form of Sunderland under Martin O'Neill and they are a team rejuvenated. Sunderland have players coming back and Chelsea look likely to have John Terry and Sturridge back in the squad but will be without Essien, Drogba and Kalou. Sunderland are in form and Chelsea aren't.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Chelsea v Sunderland Goal Line: Under 3 @ 1.825 Bet365 2 Points Chelsea have been poor at the back this season but I expect to see a pretty tight game here. O'Neil has turned Sunderland round but he is naturally a defensive manager. He has got them well drilled and I expect them to harry the Chelsea players and not give them any time on the ball. We saw against Man City how they are just prepared to defend and sit back. They got lucky in that game with the perfect smash and grab breakaway. Chelsea aren't quite as good as Man City but I expect the game to pan out in a similar manner today. Suderland defending for their lives and challenging Chelsea to break them down, whilst hoping to hit them on the counter with rare attacks. I think Chelsea will just about win this, probably 1-0 or 2-0. There needs to be 4 goals in this game for the bet to lose and I just don't see this being a high scoring game if O'Neil approaches it in the manner that I think he will. I would have had the line at 2.5 or 2.75 at best so I'm happy to have a small dabble on under 3 here.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Sunderland (+1.5) to beat Chelsea @ 1.81 with Pinnacle Improved Sunderland against Chelsea that you cannot really trust at the moment and we are getting this line at this price. Not sure what this is about, but I am willing to find out with my money on Sunderland, who are on a decent run and are not losing by two goals that often

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January

And I have time now to add reasoning for my two earlier ones. Liverpool -1 AH vs Stoke @ 1.70 (>Bet365:6pts) I expect Liverpool to win this match, so at worst I'd be hoping for a refund if it's by a solitary goal and they continue to blow multiple chances. Stoke are a good PL outfit, they've even picked up away from home against the lower sides like Wolves, Blackburn...but I rarely see Stoke do anything of note against the strong sides on the road. They tend to go down without a whimper. Liverpool had a good win in midweek at City, they've had no European football so should still be in good shape for this. Carroll is a donkey but there's some goal threat in there with Gerrard, Bellamy. Liverpool win for me and I'd expect Stoke to play a compact game, looking for a 0-0 or a lucky set-piece. Dont think it will work though. WBA vs Norwich OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.840 (Pinnacle:4pts) Massive game for WBA, huge, they do not score enough goals at home but Norwich's defending leaves something to be desired at times, I would expect WBA to breach them at least once. Odemwingie is always a threat, Cox also scored a hat-trick in the cup and may get a chance alongside him in place of injured Shane Long. Thing with Norwich is, they seem to carry a goal threat most weeks and tend to nick at least one. For all the holes defensively, Lambert gets them playing some good football in the middle and they score goals most weeks. Tough game but I like overs in this one.
In regards to the Liverpool game , the last 5 Pool,s games they the score 6 goals this is approx one goal every game, if I were I was going to try Liverpool -1goal - draw HC the odds are around 3.8 rather the playing AH @ 1,7, Pool managed to win on HC only 2 times during their last 10 PL games. Anyway GL with that bet - totaly agree about WBA - Norwich- i will folow you here

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Chelsea vs Sunderland Sunderland +2 @ 1.43 (5 Units) Betfair I really like this bet since it seems as safe as they can get since we all know of Chelsea's defensive woes (No clean sheet in the past 6 games in the EPL) and they lost their last home match 1-3 after being up 1-0 vs Aston Villa! Even though Sunderland lost 6 times (home & away) this season, ALL of them were by a single goal margin including visits @ Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool (drew 1-1). And they also won City 1-0 a fortnight ago so I highly doubt they will lose to Chelsea by 2 goals, let alone by 3. But just incase, I took +2 instead of +1.5 even though +1.5 is probably the wiser choice to take. +2 is just safer obviously. Predicting a score draw or a narrow 2-1 to either side.

Event Aston Villa - Everton
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 14/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 3.35
Reasoning Two fellows in overall table the difference between is only one point more for Everton. Aston Villa is going today after four home losses in a row, they played against strong teams Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool but failed 0-2 against weak Swansea in last game actually. On the other hand Everton also didn't do so well they lost last two road games. It seems that both teams are not in good fit but five out of last six games between finished draw so this game is very close to finish draw again.

Event Tottenham - Wolves
Selection under 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 14/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.66
Reasoning Tottenham is hot right now they are only three points behind leader Man City, tied for second place with United. However Tottenham recorded five under in last six home games, they did not allowed goal in five out of last six home game, only Chelsea scored there but the game finished 1-1 draw. On the other hand Wolves is not strong club to spot Tottenham, they scored only eight goals in ten away games so far in the season, I think they will struggle over goal today. Possible 1-0 or 2-0 home win because we saw what Wolves goaltender did against Arsenal if he has a day this game goes under again as Wolves did in last three road games.

Event Blackburn - Fulham
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 14/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.46
Reasoning Blackburn should stop loosing strike at home and should start taking points there because they are very close to relegation sitting on the last place. Rovers failed against fellows in relegation zone Bolton 1-2 and Stoke 1-2 in past two home games but they defeat Manchester United scoring 3 goals at Old Traford. However Fulham should be calm they stopped Arsenal in last one 2-1 at Craven Cottige, well many people will say that Fulham is dog today but dropped this game that will be very bad to that club. Rovers took a point at The Cottige earlier in the season. Two out of last three games between finished draw it seems a point here will be well to both teams.

Event West Brom - Norwich
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 14/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.55
Reasoning West Brom need of these three points to hand up far from relegation zone. West Brom hold 2-2-6 home record they lost three of last four home games but stopped the best team in the world Manchester City 0-0 draw two weeks ago at home. On the other hand Norwich hold 2-4-4 record on the road. They defeat QPR 1-2 and drew with Everton 1-1 and Wolves 2-2 in last three road games. It is interesting that already six games in a row between these two team did not finished draw. At the moment the fit of these two clubs is very close and I don't believe anyone to take all three points here.

Event Chelsea - Sunderland
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 14/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Victor Chandler @ 5.00
Reasoning Well Chelsea last two home games in a full squad finished unhappy 1-1 draw against Fulham and 1-3 loss against Aston Villa two teams who are out of top 10 clubs in Premier League overall table at the moment. Chelsea has big problems with the squad after Drogba and Kalou are playing for African Nation Cups, while Essien, Ivanovic, Obi Mickel and Malouda also will miss this game with injuries. On the other hand Sunderland won last two road games and stopped the strongest team in Premier League Manchester City 1-0 win at home. The Black cats are playing very well, Bendtner is back after injury so backing draw here is not so far from real ability of both teams.

Event Liverpool - Stoke City
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 14/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price 888Sport @ 4.55
Reasoning Liverpool has Suarez banned for eight games that is big loss to their offense. Liverpool recorded five draw in last seven home games, they drew with teams like Swansea, Blackburn, Norwich. Liverpool hold 4-6-0 home record unbeaten so far in the season. On the other hand Stoke City won three out of last four away games, they only failed when visited Manchester City but know what Liverpool did there 3-0 loss. The good Stoke fit with combination of Suarez punishment make me taking draw here.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January West Brom vs Norwich 9 out of 10 of West Brom's home games have ended with Under 3.5 cards. Under 3.5 cards is available @ 1.66, but I am taking the slightly higher odds on there to be Under 3.0 Cards. In the event of exactly 3 cards, my stake will be returned. Under 3.0 Cards @ 2.02 bet365 Chelsea vs Sunderland 9 out of 10 fo Chelsea's home games have ended with Over 2.5 goals this season. I reckon there should be at least 3 goals in this game given the way Chelsea's defense has been a tad shaky of late. Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.69 Coral Liverpool vs Stoke 4 of the last 5 Liverpool's home games and 4 out fo 5 of Stoke's away games have seen Over 10 Corners in them. Worth another stab at this trend I reckon. Over 10 Corners @ 1.62 VC Blackburn vs Fulham All 10 of Blackburn's away games this season have seen both sides score on every occassion. The very fact that their defense is so leaky and fact that there is some disturbance in the Blackburn camp in regards to Samba, I reckon both parties could score in this fixture. Both teams to score - Yes @ 1.72 Skybet Swansea vs Arsenal In Swansea's last 4 out of 5 home games, their opponents have gotten the most cards in the game. Add to this the fact Arsenal are averaging about 1.5 cards more than Swansea it is likely Arsenal will get most cards in this game. With our stake being returned for both teams having the same number of cards, I think this bet has great value. Arsenal (0.0) Asian Card Handicap @ 2.30 bet365 Newcastle vs QPR With Newcastle missing their star player in Demba Ba and QPR averaging just about 1 goal per away game, I have got to fancy the unders in this fixture. Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.92 bet365 Tottenham vs Wolves Though Tottenham are on a hot streak, last 5 out of 6 of their home games have ended Under 2.5 Goals. And also they have kept a clean sheet in the last 5 out of 6 of their home games. I reckon Tottenham will win 1-0 or 2-0. Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.62 WilliamHill

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January West Brom have managed to get a number of their players back fit so I dont fancy backing Norwich too much here, however I will have a small bet on; Norwich - over 1.5 team goals 3.1 at Sporting Bet (1 unit) Despite getting a number of key midfielders back fit for this one, West Brom still have issues in defence meaning that both Jara and Dawson are forced to start. Neither of these have played much football this season, and with the other two defenders being Shorey and McCauley, the back 4 for West Brom looks extremly unconvincing. Norwich play good quick attacking football and that should trouble this defence. They have scored in all but one of their away games this season, and have registered on the scoresheet twice against Wolves, Villa, Bolton and QPR, all of whom you would class as similar quality to West Brom. :hope

Aston Villa - Everton Draw @ 3.25 (1 unit) Bet365 :) Both to Score @ 1.95 (3 units) William Hill :) Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.25 (2 units) William Hill :@ Over 3.5 Goals @ 4.33 (1 unit) William Hill :@ --------------------------------------------------- West Brom. - Norwich Blackburn - Fulham Both to Score Double @ 2.75 (2 units) William Hill :)
Chelsea - Sunderland Both to Score @ 1.91 (3 units) William Hill :@ Sunderland Over 1.5 @ 4.50 (1 unit) Bet365 :@
13 units staked 14.6 units returned. As long as it's not an overall loss I can't complain a lot :ok

3pts - Liverpool v Stoke - Under 2.5 goals. @ 1.96 on Betfair Liverpool have the joint 4th best home defence in the league, so far this season they've conceded 8 goals in 10 games and have only managed to score 14 goals (Less than Norwich). Average this out and it's a defensive record of 0.80 goals conceded and 1.40 scored, you can do the math! At home Liverpool have struggled to seal wins that clubs above have been winning. Out of 10 home games Liverpool have been involved in 3 games that have resulted in over 2.5 goals, an awful Bolton team, a not much better Wolves and a defensively weakened Newcastle that had also had a tough streak of games. Suarez is the hub of creativity for the Anfield club, he's banned and has been replaced by what can only be viewed as a player lumbered by a massively overpriced £35 million price tag. He has goals in him but so did Robbie Keane and that didn't work out even with all his experience. Against Man City during the Carling Cup, Liverpool were tight, had a solid set up and got men behind the ball at the earliest occasion, sure it leaves Carroll very much isolated but that is positive for this bet. Now for Stoke - A hard team to break down, well organised and know what they need to do in order to get a point or three away from home (won one less that Man City away this season). Stoke have scored 8 goals this year away from home which averages out at 0.8. The against column isn't so friendly for this bet, however when you look closer, you'll be able to see that 11 of these goals have come against Arsenal, Man City and the 5-0 thrashing at Bolton, which was probably a one off.) If you average out the remaining 9 goals over 7 games it gives you a much more respectable and for this upcoming game an accurate average of 1.57. 1.57 is fairly high but that does include a 4-0 beating by Sunderland early on in the season. If you look at Stoke's last 4 away games they've kept 1 clean sheet away at Everton and conceded 1 away Blackburn + Wolves and leaked 3 against Man City. This makes for a recent average of 1.25 Tony Pulis has shored up his defence in recent weeks and despite a few injury problems I believe this should be a closely run contest with only a few goals if that.
:cheers Hope I was able to help a few people win a little here. Tidy little 3pts win here for myself.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Villa were by far the best side against Everton today, they had more of the possession and had 17 attempts on goal with Everton scuppering 7 attempts. I was very confident Everton wouldnt win hence i had a good lay. Mind you, Villa are very poor too. Well done winners.

Chelsea-Sunderland Sunderland to score @1,72 4/10 bet365 Sunderland is highly improved under Martin O'Neill. He is a great coach in my opinion. He is 5-1-1 after taking charge of Sunderland. He could start such a good run despite having many players injured. Their defense improved as well as the offense. Chelsea is bad, coach AVB has a bad relationship with his players, the offense will miss Drogba and the defense is terrible. They conceded in 16 out of 20 matches. I prefer this bet as Sunderland will play a tight defense and Chelsea may fail to score. GL
1:0 -4

West Bromwich-Norwich AH+0' date=5 2 @1,85 4/10 188bet WBA bad at home, just 2-2-6 and 7:12 goals at home. WBA will miss defender Reid (1 goal), midfielder Gera and captain Brunt (1 goal). Furthermore defenders McAuley (1 goal) and Olsson (1 goal), winger Thomas (1 goal), midfielders Scharner (2 goals) and Morrison (2 goals) and striker Long (5 goals) are all doubts. Although I expect 2-3 players being available. Norwich will get back keeper Ruddy after he missed last week's Cup match because of the birth of his daugher. Defender de Laet (1 goals) and Ward and striker Vaughan will miss with injuries. Ward and Vaughan are long-term absentees. Those players scored 14 out of 19 goals so far. Norwich is able to take something. They concede in almost every match therefore I expect a 1-1 or 1-2. GL
1:2 +3,4:beer

Chelsea vs Sunderland Sunderland +2 @ 1.43 (5 Units) Betfair I really like this bet since it seems as safe as they can get since we all know of Chelsea's defensive woes (No clean sheet in the past 6 games in the EPL) and they lost their last home match 1-3 after being up 1-0 vs Aston Villa! Even though Sunderland lost 6 times (home & away) this season, ALL of them were by a single goal margin including visits @ Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool (drew 1-1). And they also won City 1-0 a fortnight ago so I highly doubt they will lose to Chelsea by 2 goals, let alone by 3. But just incase, I took +2 instead of +1.5 even though +1.5 is probably the wiser choice to take. +2 is just safer obviously. Predicting a score draw or a narrow 2-1 to either side.
Wonderful day for me :) This selection won as well as 2 bets with even better returns in the Crystal Palace and Derby games :ok :beer Would've also won a sweet multiple with odds of 14.03 had Sunderland scored any 1 of their chances, but can't complain at all :D

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Swansea - Arsenal Even though Swansea have a good record at Liberty Stadium and lost only once against Man.United I would not rely on their home record in this game. My main reason is that they haven't played any top sides at home apart from Man.United. I would not consider 1-1 draw at home against Tottenham since the game was played during holidays when Man.United lost at home to Blackburn and Chelsea to Aston Villa. Meanwhile, I wouldn't back Arsenal to win here due to their inconsistent performance. The Gunners did not have two straight wins in their last 10 games, so after beating Leeds in FA Cup a draw here wouldn't surprise me at all. It's interesting that 80% of Swansea home games produced 2 or less goals, while 80% of Arsenal away games produced 3 or more goals. Arsenal has a good front line and I believe they are capable of scoring goals against Swansea, but they do miss some important players in defense, namely Mertesacker and Vermaelen so I definitely can't see them keeping a clean sheet. Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 (3 units) William Hill

Back with earlier extremist views on the Premier league matches for this weekend. Villa vs Everton Im going to LAY Villa (Everton+0.5) at around 5/7 odds 10/10, Smarkets, Betfair. :) Fulham, Chelsea, Liverpool, West Brom, Man Utd, Tottenham @ around 17/1 :\
My main bet won. Was abit lazy with all the sports on this weekend and my donkey accumulator was a long way off.